Another Example of Trump Mis-Managing the COVID Response

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

The article that most won't read or listen to is about a delivery device for the vaccine. It's completely untested. Here is a picture of it:

1605790320182.png

The Trump administration is giving the manufacturer a $500M loan to build these self-contained devices (We call them pre-loads in the biz). It comes loaded with vaccines already.
This is not really any thing new--we've had penicillin in preload form for years. What is a change is that given the Pfizer variety having to be kept at -70C. Its unclear on how the plastic in the above syringe will hold up to sub-arctic temperatures...much less what happens when they are thawed.

On one hand, the self-contained prevents shortages of vials and syringes and needles--it's all one unit. On the other hand, it could delay the roll-out if the never-before-tried technology fails.
It would be much better to simply ensure we have enough of the conventional delivery systems instead of making this 1/2 billion dollar gamble.

Bad form Mr. President.

If Joe is in the White House it'll be fine. Cher said so. "I Said I Would Never get Vaccine as long a Trump was in White House,” Cher said in her tweet. “Moment Joe Gets Vaccinated I will Get in line & Get my vaccination. "

All progress concerning COVID can be attributed to Trump. The whole world owes Trump a debt of gratitude. I know the DNC and their media stooges are trying their best to make our response look bad. I know they're exagerrating the current spike to enable more lockdowns that will slow all the economic and social progress made by Trump's policies. Their dream is to lift everything after Biden is inaugurated and let 'I don't know' Joe take all the credit for the turnaround. This spike is all part of the ongoing liberal media scam. First we have to overturn this fraudulent election then we can open up and get back to living.

If Joe is in the White House it'll be fine. Cher said so. "I Said I Would Never get Vaccine as long a Trump was in White House,” Cher said in her tweet. “Moment Joe Gets Vaccinated I will Get in line & Get my vaccination. "
Thirty five years ago I had a chance at injecting her in Maimi....pretty hot back then... when she was only 50 ! ish ;)
Hell. She was older than Gregg and he was in Jax...fucking something else, no doubt.

The article that most won't read or listen to is about a delivery device for the vaccine. It's completely untested. Here is a picture of it:

View attachment 418308

The Trump administration is giving the manufacturer a $500M loan to build these self-contained devices (We call them pre-loads in the biz). It comes loaded with vaccines already.
This is not really any thing new--we've had penicillin in preload form for years. What is a change is that given the Pfizer variety having to be kept at -70C. Its unclear on how the plastic in the above syringe will hold up to sub-arctic temperatures...much less what happens when they are thawed.

On one hand, the self-contained prevents shortages of vials and syringes and needles--it's all one unit. On the other hand, it could delay the roll-out if the never-before-tried technology fails.
It would be much better to simply ensure we have enough of the conventional delivery systems instead of making this 1/2 billion dollar gamble.

Bad form Mr. President.
Covid is bullshit.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.
another example of TDS bullshit

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Pure evidence that when we say "Trump could invent a cure for cancer and the left would find a way to criticize him for it" we are not joking.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Pure evidence that when we say "Trump could invent a cure for cancer and the left would find a way to criticize him for it" we are not joking.

Sorry, per the right wing rule that you have to be on the strike team to get credit for killing Bin Laden, Trump gets zero credit for anything to do with the vaccine.

His administration spending $600B on a pre-load that hasn't been tested at the sub-arctic temperatures is a concern though.... If the millions of doses in those pre-loads cannot be administered...that much time and precious vaccine will have been wasted. Better to go with the old glass vials in this case. I'm sure none of this will sink in with you but it is nevertheless is the truth.

Here is the part where you make an uninformed snide comment in response. It's all you can do.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Sorry, per the right wing rule that you have to be on the strike team to get credit for killing Bin Laden, Trump gets zero credit for anything to do with the vaccine.

His administration spending $600B on a pre-load that hasn't been tested at the sub-arctic temperatures is a concern though.... If the millions of doses in those pre-loads cannot be administered...that much time and precious vaccine will have been wasted. Better to go with the old glass vials in this case. I'm sure none of this will sink in with you but it is nevertheless is the truth.

Here is the part where you make an uninformed snide comment in response. It's all you can do.
Uninformed snide comments are your specialty. I’m just noting the fact that Trump is getting criticism. I said nothing about credit. I see you still haven’t learned to read very well since the last time we debated. Pity.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Uninformed snide comments are your specialty. I’m just noting the fact that Trump is getting criticism. I said nothing about credit. I see you still haven’t learned to read very well since the last time we debated. Pity.

As predicted...snide comments. You got nothing.

On the other hand, it could delay the roll-out if the never-before-tried technology fails.
It wont delay anything

Vaccines will continue to be administered the old fashioned way till the new method is working

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

So will you take the Trump vaccine?

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

There is no Trump vaccine. Trump gets zero credit. Just like Obama got zero credit since he wasn't on the strike team that took down OBL.

Your rules, not mine.

When the Covid vaccine is made available, I'll be among the first to receive it as I work in a major hospital.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Daaaaamn! Predfan just pushed candycorn's shit in.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

There is no Trump vaccine. Trump gets zero credit. Just like Obama got zero credit since he wasn't on the strike team that took down OBL.

Your rules, not mine.

When the Covid vaccine is made available, I'll be among the first to receive it as I work in a major hospital.
You DID give Obama credit though. You cant change the rules now.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Your rules, not mine.

You DID give Obama credit though. You cant change the rules now.

Its like Turtle envoking the "biden rule".

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Your rules, not mine.

Trump's Operation Warp Speed saved us form the second virus on his watch.

Let us know how you respond to The Trump Vaccine.

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.

Your rules, not mine.

Please quote where I made those rules darling?

View attachment 418308

Bad form Mr. President.
Polycarbonate has a glass transition temperature of about 147 °C (297 °F), so it softens gradually above this point and flows above about 155 °C (311 °F). Tools must be held at high temperatures, generally above 80 °C (176 °F) to make strain-free and stress-free products.
Heat deflection temperature: 0.45 MPa: 140 °C (284 °F); 1.8 MPa: 128–138 °C ...
Upper working temperature: 115–130 °C (239–266 °F)
Lower working temperature: −40 °C (−40 °F)
Specific heat capacity (c): 1.2–1.3 kJ/(kg·K)
1605967701699.png

Wikipedia › wiki › Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back