The Collapse of Kamala Harris

Sounds like 99% of all VP's.
You know absolutely no shame, sucking at the fungal encrusted toes of that cackling racist hag, you should not be allowed to vote in any American election of consequence, its that simple, your total inability to reason should permanently disqualify you from ever casting a ballot! ;)

You know absolutely no shame, sucking at the fungal encrusted toes of that cackling racist hag, you should not be allowed to vote in any American election of consequence, its that simple, your total inability to reason should permanently disqualify you from ever casting a ballot! ;)
I'd prefer to have her phone number for a booty call.

It seems like she is the clear front runner.

She got 81 million votes to put her a 3rd aneurysm from POTUS.

Why wouldnt she be?
I doubt she'd get that many votes without a strong candidate to partner with and I doubt even more she makes it past the primary.

Harris/Obama?

There you go…now you lefties are jerking off…

Hell, I might as well if there is good video.

Collapse? Impossible. Kamala is the brains behind the entire Democrat party. She may be the brightest female the Dem. party has ever seen. It'll be a long time until another one with this much leadership ability comes along.

I been hearing a theory, that the DNC can't run her because of this polling, and Biden is not healthy enough, or young enough to run in 2024. . . so they will have a strategy. . .

Here is the hypothesis;

Sometime in the second or third year, Biden will step down, and they will nominate for VP, the person that they plan to run for President in 2024.

But. . . the speculation, who would the nominate to replace her as VP?

:dunno:

Hillary or Pelosi is my guess.

Nobody cares about vice presidents.

The only reason you people care is because she's female and black.

Uh oh. Is Harris fixin' to get the boot?

"Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram revealed on Tuesday that he received a “cryptic email” from a well-connected Washington, DC, insider advising him to learn about the process for replacing a United States vice president.

Speaking on Bret Baier’s All-Star Panel, Pergram let people in “on a little secret” about a mysterious email he received several weeks ago from an insider source suggesting that America could be in for a replacement vice president on the horizon.."

FNC Reporter Chad Pergram Reveals ‘Cryptic Email’ About Replacing VP

Forum List

Back