Was the Kansas referendum fraudulent?

Absolutely false. They may have created it, but like many a piece of intellectual property, somebody else takes it, and uses it.

Ironically an American invented Total Quality Control, that the Japanese used to make their cars better than American vehicles.

Deming was a professor of statistics in New York University graduate school of business administration (1946–1993) and taught at Columbia University's graduate school of business (1988–1993). He also was a consultant for private business.

Deming often is referred to as the father of “ Total Quality Management .”. After World War II, he contributed to Japan ‘s economic recovery

Japan's world leadership in product quality is the result of the lectures given four decades ago by two Americans -- W. Edwards Deming and...

That distrust in voting machines lead to the current paper ballot system which can be readily checked for accuracy
I'm all for it. Also, no one party should be in charge. There should be 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans counting. And we pick the 2 and you pick the 2.

Did you know the woman in charge of Florida's election 2000 was a Democrat? Madam Butterfly? Yea right. 2 years before she was a registered Republican. Nothing shady about that.

In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.

I'm all for it. Also, no one party should be in charge. There should be 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans counting. And we pick the 2 and you pick the 2.

Did you know the woman in charge of Florida's election 2000 was a Democrat? Madam Butterfly? Yea right. 2 years before she was a registered Republican. Nothing shady about that.

In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.
You’re arguing against yourself there.

States run their elections. Bless Federal legislation or a Constitutional amendment changes that, it’s how it is.

That doesn’t mean that the courts or the voters shouldn’t be involved.

State Secretaries of State have enormous influence in elections and they are generally appointed by Governors.

Voters should keep that in mind when they vote for Gov…

State legislatures can also cause havoc.

I will never vote for a Republican in a local election again… at least not until I see a change in the GOP.

I know several GOP local reps who are good people. But they still vote with the Party when it matters. I cannot support that

The process of counting something is not a political event. If we have a jar full of jelly beans, and you count them and say 385 jelly beans, and I count them and say 381 jelly beans....one of us is wrong. Or both of us...

Last edited:

So was she a political whore? And why did Gore lose his home state? If he wins that he is President. Florida was called for Bush while the panhandle was still voting being on central time. Thousands of voters did not vote because of it. The proof of Progs stealing elections came from southeast Florida after that. All over the United States in deep blue areas extra votes were generated over many decades.

Given the 2-1 gop participation rate over the dems I'd not think so.

It's just that a shit-ton of right-leaners (like myself) see the utility in abortion.

I suspect there were more Democrats and independents participating. The reason that it was done during the primaries was because generally the vote is 2-1 Republican. This was not the case Tuesday.

Why are you lefties so upset? You won one referendum on keeping some abortion protections.

Let the next vote be about what restrictions there will be.

It is likely to be in Michigan as they turned in 750,000 signatures which was way more than needed. Republicans are in big trouble in November in Michigan.

In 2008 13 million Californians voted in Proposition 8 same sex marriage. It was voted down. Progs did not like that. The rest is history. Bullshit has been going around for many decades. We are having crazy parents giving toddlers sex change operations now.
I remember that.....fundie parents dragging their kids out of church on Sundays to stand on street corners holding Prop H8 signs.

An advice to Republicans: if you're going to pretend that the other party steals election via the voting machines, you have to be consistent and not take a break like you did yesterday.
I don't see Donald Trump or big Republicans figures saying that the Kansas referendum was stolen. And there are voting machines there you know. Why would Democrats skip stealing an abortion referendum?

How about the dead voters? Did the alleged dead voters decide to abstain yesterday?

Maybe they are disappointed with inflation or something.

Or could it be that Republicans are losing too much money in those frivolous lawsuits accusing voting machine companies of fraud?

Donald Trump didn't say so. Elections are only stolen when the orange god says they are.

States run their elections. Bless Federal legislation or a Constitutional amendment changes that, it’s how it is.

State Secretaries of State have enormous influence in elections and they are generally appointed by Governors.

I will never vote for a Republican in a local election again… at least not until I see a change in the GOP.

I know several GOP local reps who are good people. But they still vote with the Party when it matters. I cannot support that
My buddy just won an election. Yes now he toes the line on every issue. You can tell he's getting his talking points from the Republican party. He has the EXACT same arguments Republicans here make. Must have heard it on conservative radio or Fox News. Turns out it isn't Fox News that's brainwashing them all. It's more conservative talk radio. They don't have a Rush anymore but they have all the little talk shows on am radio. And I mean all of them. There isn't one liberal radio show on the radio. Add all the right wing radio shows up and they have a lot more listeners than Fox has viewers. And Fox has to be careful about how it lies about things like the vaccine. These radio hosts do not.

“When we think about talk radio, the reason it has had such influence is the reach. It still is reaching the largest number of people. Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.

And the number is up to 7 now.

Scary. I pray he loses otherwise AZ elections will be rigged.

Forum List

Back