Was the Kansas referendum fraudulent?

Imagine the flood of this bullshit we're going to see in November and in 2024.

The GQP politicians will be absolutely shameless about it, and the rubes will buy all of it.

LOL, you're worried about Republicans and not Democrats, of course you are. It's not like they denied we're in a recession by denying what recession means. Oh wait, they did. It's not like Democrats entirely made up a Russian "scandal" to shut down the four year Trump presidency. Oh wait, you did that too. Well, it's not like you blocked domestic oil by approving leases for politics then disabling them with regulation. Oh wait, you did that too. Well it's not like you claimed 3M+ illegal aliens crossing our border is "normal." Damn, you did that too.

And you're just afraid of the "Republicans." Of course you are ...

Scary. I pray he loses otherwise AZ elections will be rigged.

You are SOOO more into protecting Democrats than being an actual Marxist. You're just sad. The Democrats are on the opposite side of everything you claim to believe other than their base ideology which they constantly contradict in their hypocrisy

LOL, you're worried about Republicans and not Democrats, of course you are. It's not like they denied we're in a recession by denying what recession means. Oh wait, they did. It's not like Democrats entirely made up a Russian "scandal" to shut down the four year Trump presidency. Oh wait, you did that too. Well, it's not like you blocked domestic oil by approving leases for politics then disabling them with regulation. Oh wait, you did that too. Well it's not like you claimed 3M+ illegal aliens crossing our border is "normal." Damn, you did that too.

:laugh:

b5MKQNY.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine the flood of this bullshit we're going to see in November and in 2024.

The GQP politicians will be absolutely shameless about it, and the rubes will buy all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those were warnings. They pushed for states to secure their voting systems, and pretty much all of them did.

Think of it like all the Y2K warnings. It was to the point people though the world would end, with planes dropping out of the sky at midnight. But nearly everybody was prepared, and in the end, it was a big nothingburger.

Just like election machine vulnerabilities from cyberattack.
Except that is completely false.
Numerous machines were proven to be vulnerable. Even the corrupt CISA finally admitted after claiming it was the safest & most fraud free election in the history of forever.
Go tell your BS to a fellow low info proggy who might believe you.

CISA has released an Industrial Controls Systems Advisory (ICSA) detailing vulnerabilities affecting versions of the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite ImageCast X, which is an in-person voting system used to allow voters to mark their ballot.

Except that is completely false.
Numerous machines were proven to be vulnerable. Even the corrupt CISA finally admitted after claiming it was the safest & most fraud free election in the history of forever.
Go tell your BS to a fellow low info proggy who might believe you.

CISA has released an Industrial Controls Systems Advisory (ICSA) detailing vulnerabilities affecting versions of the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite ImageCast X, which is an in-person voting system used to allow voters to mark their ballot.
"Nuerous machines were proven to be vulnerable"............... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

You're obviously going to be hysterical over anything I say, drama queen, so whatever.

Yes, I have a problem with you changing my posts inside the post box because the implication is I actually said that. You're an idiot and a Democrat activist, everyone knows that. So everyone knows you lie about everything and when you lie outside the quote box it means nothing.

Just follow the rules, stupid racist bitch, and you'll be fine
You're you You're you you you'll

AGAIN

:auiqs.jpg:

An advice to Republicans: if you're going to pretend that the other party steals election via the voting machines, you have to be consistent and not take a break like you did yesterday.
I don't see Donald Trump or big Republicans figures saying that the Kansas referendum was stolen. And there are voting machines there you know. Why would Democrats skip stealing an abortion referendum?

How about the dead voters? Did the alleged dead voters decide to abstain yesterday?

Maybe they are disappointed with inflation or something.

Or could it be that Republicans are losing too much money in those frivolous lawsuits accusing voting machine companies of fraud?
lol

Such is the reprehensible, dishonest right.

When an election doesn't go their way, start lying about 'fraud.'

Republicans run those voting machines. They run the Kansas elections. They pick the electronic voting companies to rig the elections in their favor, not the other way around.

They couldn't fake this one. It was clear women showed up with their pink pussy hats on. LOL
Yeah, good point, that women may well vote DIFFERENTLY than men, even conservative women, and this is what happened in Kansas, I suspect. That doesn't mean Kansas is going to vote for Dem crazies in the midterms!! It just means, mess with women's serious issues, and we may not do what male conservatives do.

I suspect there were more Democrats and independents participating. The reason that it was done during the primaries was because generally the vote is 2-1 Republican. This was not the case Tuesday.
Well logic would dictate that the same voters also voted one way or another in the US Senate primary that was on the same ballot.....There's you better than 2-1 margin in participation....Advantage gop so I'd not be looking for some kind of blue resurgence.

Kansans voted against Amendment 2 by a huge margin.....It was a bi-partisan effort.

Forum List

Back