Was the Columbus, OH., police officer justified shooting the knife wielding girl? (poll)

Do you support the police officer shooting the knife wielding girl protecting the unarmed girl?

• Yes, the shooting was justified.

Votes: 111 94.1%
  • No, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
Amost certainly NO.

A more proficient police officer would have been able to remedy the situation so that it didn't result in death.

Death was the outcome and that can never be seen as a successful handling of the situation.

Once again is simply boils downt bab policing that's due to a lack of police concern for black lives.

It would be a near certainty that had the knife wielder been a white child and the intended victim a black child, the outcome would have been different and more desirable.

Americans can't understand this and so the fight to reform their police will be long, which will most likely result in police pushing the envelope on their right to kill to even greater heights.
1. There was no other option than to shoot the murdering perp, white or black to protect the unarmed girl.
Your answer is to let the murder happen??????? Unacceptable.

2. In 2022 and 2024 the voters will decide what type of police forces they want.

That foreign propagandist won't give you a reasonable response, the fucker is just trolling and pushing the commie party line. People like him deserve to die a miserable covid death.

IMHO there is no justification for the police to allow anyone to murder an unarmed person.
The girl with the knife is attempting to murder an unarmed girl, totally unacceptable.
Anyone who blames the cop for anything other than doing his job "protecting" the unarmed girl is a racist gaslighting POS.

View attachment 482782

The Biden admin just can't stop blaming cops instead of blaming criminals!? The GOP has lots of ammo for 2022 and 2024.
It looks like it from just a video. I'm assuming that tazing was not an option.

IMHO there is no justification for the police to allow anyone to murder an unarmed person.
The girl with the knife is attempting to murder an unarmed girl, totally unacceptable.
Anyone who blames the cop for anything other than doing his job "protecting" the unarmed girl is a racist gaslighting POS.

View attachment 482782

The Biden admin just can't stop blaming cops instead of blaming criminals!? The GOP has lots of ammo for 2022 and 2024.

That would not immediately stop it, but a bullet can stop it immediately.

It happened very fast!

Amost certainly NO.

A more proficient police officer would have been able to remedy the situation so that it didn't result in death.

Death was the outcome and that can never be seen as a successful handling of the situation.

Once again it simply boils down to bad policing that's due to a lack of police concern for black lives.

It would be a near certainty that had the knife wielder been a white child and the intended victim a black child, the outcome would have been different and more desirable.

Americans can't understand this and so the fight to reform their police will be long, which will most likely result in police pushing the envelope on their right to kill to even greater heights.

Please tell us what Law enforcement would have done differently. All she had to do was drop the knife . If this had been a white “ child” trying their best to kill a black child you would be supporting the actions

Amost certainly NO.

Once again it simply boils down to bad policing that's due to a lack of police concern for black lives.

Oh? you must be speaking of Superman, the Man of Steel no doubt could have blitzed forward, stopped the knife thrust with his hands of steel, and then calmly lifted the attacking girl up and flown her away to the North pole to cool off.

Normal human beings however, don't have that option.
Police action resulting in death is pretty obviously your accepted priority billie.
I'm here to point that out and leave no ambiguity on the question.

The more you bark off your ignorant cakehole, the more fuel for your fires!

Yes, I have no problem with violent, homicidal people having their tickets cancelled. However, in your case, I will absolutely let them stab your miserable piece of shit self to death.

Amost certainly NO.

Is this a joke?

Amost certainly NO.

Is this a joke?

Most Brits are

The cop did the correct thing. I feel as solid about this as I did when I witnessed a black MP blow away a white soldier who had been threatening his wife and would not put down his weapon when ordered to do so. Both, imo, were human acts untouched by 'racism.'

Good! More ammo is probably the best way forward to a solution for America. The streets must run red with the blood of it's citizens.

It can also serve to harden the opinions of the rest of the world on America's turn to fascism.

Not to mention the leg up it all gives to China!

I think the Ammo is rhetorical for political advertisements in the upcoming elections, not really the blood n guts, veins in your teeth battle between Americans you dream of....but I may be wrong. Carry on!

Amost certainly NO.

Please tell us what Law enforcement would have done differently. All she had to do was drop the knife . If this had been a white “ child” trying their best to kill a black child you would be supporting the actions
My guess is the family of the girl about to be stabbed is happy about the outcome.

Amost certainly NO.

You are Racist Scum!!!

We don't know for sure it was an aggressive attempt to stab, much less kill.
Nor is a knife almost ever fatal when there is an opportunity of defense.
Nor did the cop try a less lethal option, like taser, club, warning shot, single shot, etc.

4 shots is over kill.

The cop did the correct thing. I feel as solid about this as I did when I witnessed a black MP blow away a white soldier who had been threatening his wife and would not put down his weapon when ordered to do so. Both, imo, were human acts untouched by 'racism.'

A firearm is much different.
Most people are too inexperienced to even be able to kill with a knife if they wanted to.
It is not that easy.

And regardless of the knife attack, less lethal means could have been tried, like a warning shot, or a single shot.
Why 4 shots?
That allowed no possibility of survival.

View attachment 482782

That would not immediately stop it, but a bullet can stop it immediately.

It happened very fast!

We don't know for sure it was going to happen at all?
The girl with the knife could have been just trying to scare.

A firearm is much different.
Most people are too inexperienced to even be able to kill with a knife if they wanted to.
It is not that easy.

And regardless of the knife attack, less lethal means could have been tried, like a warning shot, or a single shot.
Why 4 shots?
That allowed no possibility of survival.
I get all that, but I would have done the same. A knife can kill, period. And if the attacker closed in, how many times could she have slid that blade in?

Forum List

Back