BLM Activist Says Knife-fighting Is Normal....No Need To Call The Police

Wrong.
It is very hard to actually kill someone with a knife.
It is even very difficult to get a knife though clothing.

And the swing M'Khia was making started out with a wind up to the right, which means it was a round house to the left.
When then could not have reached up to the throat and could not have reached any organ that required a deep lunge.
It was most likely theatrics, and in the 15 minutes of fighting before the cops came, there was no a single drop of blood spilled.
Then you wouldn't mind letting somebody stab you.

Retarded.

If people like this lady want to live like animals and follow the law of the jungle, let them all live in identified neighborhoods, and then tell the police to avoid their neighborhoods. That way, when they resume killing each other, they won't have anyone to blame. But I'm certain that most blacks do not want such craziness.

It wasnt going to be a knife fight it was going to be a knife slaughter. For all these idiots like Valery Jarret who blame the cop for breaking up a "knife fight" , i just gotta say this.

Jarret, your like one of those cowardly lawmakers in the capitol building , hiding under a bench while trespassers are roaming the Capitol Building hallways.... yes thats right. unarmed trespassers, because there was not a shot fired, no one was arrested with a gun... you cowards fear for your OWN lives.....

....Yet when the girl in Pink was about to be disemboweled by a fucking lunatic who just tried to stab another girl.. you want to say thats ok to happen just as long as a white Honkey cop isnt getting in the way. IMO this is the thought pattern of most of these Leftist Dems

The cop saved a girls life. Thats the facts. Black Lives Matter and guess what? Facts matter too!
That girls parents should be thanking that cop for saving her.

Its a sad thing that the other girl had to die, but then again, she played a large part of her own demise... she ignored the cop telling her to stop. Most likely she was also a victim of American Leftist ideology that teaches black youth to disobey cops and tell them to go F' themselves.
these are the results.

- peace -
Libatards have way too much trouble with facts.

View attachment 482761

If you spend enough time in a black neighborhood you're going to see drug use and violence.

I've visited my nieces and nephews and seen this. It reminds me of my time in Mogadishu. Every other night someone fires a gun once it gets dark. It's just normal in these kinds of housing areas. When the booze starts flowing they start busting caps. The more blacks...the more likely someone's going to get shot. This week a bunch of people got shot at a birthday party for a 12 yr old. Unwanted guests showed up and started a fight with somebody....guns were pulled...shots were fired. How did a bunch of teenagers get these guns?

Blacks are used to this. I'm not saying they like it....but most of them have been involved in or witnessed to a shooting. If they aren't shooting at each other, they're pulling a knife or getting into a fight. The only thing they seem to agree on is that this is all whitey's fault. Many of them are just existing....so they don't understand why they had to grow up in this environment. To them...losing friends to shootings is a part of life.
Now is this because of racism?
No....I think it is a byproduct of a culture that began when they were brought over the ocean and thrown into slavery, and it really took off in the 60s. A stigma that hovers over their heads in our ghettos. Welfare....poverty...lack of proper upbringing....children having children and never knowing how to raise their kids properly. That is the primary cause of all of this violence. Where is the father???? Where is the adult supervision????

'The old rituals of childhood are passing away in this newfangled age.
Riding your bicycle on the streets under the lights in summer? Parents are too afraid to even let their progeny touch bicycles. Book-reading has given way to kids on cellphones and iPads. And those old-fashioned knife fights we used to settle beefs are now being broken up by censorious law enforcement officers who think the combatants might pose a threat to each other’s lives.​
If that “Sesame Street” standard “One of These Things (Is Not Like the Others)” is playing in your head right now, you’re not alone. But don’t tell that to activist, filmmaker and Black Lives Matter activist Bree Newsome, who has become bad-famous on Twitter after police shot and killed black teenager Ma’Khia Bryant in a local park in Columbus, Ohio.​
According to The Cleveland Plain Dealer, the girl, who was either 15 or 16 depending on various reports, was shot and killed by an officer Tuesday. Footage from the bodycam, released later that evening by the Columbus Division of Police, shows the officer arriving on the scene as the girl was swinging a knife at another female. The officer yelled for the girl with the knife to get down, but she refused, charging another woman who was pinned against a car — and prompting the officer to shoot her.'​

The church said to have truth made black people to be as dumb as a beast Spilling the blood of a person. Spill the blood of a person, Spill the blood of Christ. The church has Jesus out there somewhere. The behaviour of people will be predictable, thinking like they think. They are not seeing Jesus in people, here, and, now.

If people like this lady want to live like animals and follow the law of the jungle, let them all live in identified neighborhoods, and then tell the police to avoid their neighborhoods. That way, when they resume killing each other, they won't have anyone to blame. But I'm certain that most blacks do not want such craziness.

You have it all wrong.
No one wants to live like animals, but that is what poverty does to people.
You don't WANT to steal, but if you don't steal, you go hungry, and maybe not as big and strong as you need to be, in order to survive.

Forum List

Back