America Runs From Dunkin’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The judge basically gave the guy a slap on the wrist for killing someone.

Why? The 'N'-word, because it's like a magic word.

Last week, the Columbus police officer who, a year ago, shot and killed 16-year-old land-dwelling whale Ma’Khia Bryant was cleared of all charges by a grand jury. The cop, Nicholas Reardon, had been forced to shoot Bryant as she was about to kill another young girl, Shai-Onta Craig-Watkins. Reardon’s bullets stopped the murder-in-progress. Yet BLM and its political patrons demanded a witch hunt, claiming that Reardon should’ve gently delivered a Mr. Spock neck pinch to nonviolently subdue the raging beast who had Craig-Watkins pinned to a car with a knife at her throat.

At the hearing, Reardon pointed out that Mr. Spock isn’t real, and Bryant didn’t just outweigh him, but the car as well.

Ironically, as BLMers were decrying the Reardon decision, they were cheering the slap-on-the-wrist given to a 27-year-old black man for beating a 77-year-old white guy to death for saying the “N-word.”

Corey Pujols is the jive-talkin’ manager of a Tampa Dunkin’ Donuts. Vonelle Cook was a crusty old whitey who didn’t like his doughnuts (“Hang-darnit, I said the one with the sprinkles, not the jelly, you black bastard”). On TV, these two could’ve been the new Chico and the Man. But instead they became Africo and the Dead Man. When the irate Cook used the “N-word” while berating Pujols for his poor doughnut handling, the young manager punched the old honky square in the face, killing him, because that tends to happen when you punch a 77-year-old square in the face.

Last week a judge sentenced Pujols to a sweetheart deal of house arrest and community service, and not a soul in the black community suggested that a fit, healthy young man could’ve handled an irate but unarmed elderly man with less-deadly force.

Only cops are expected to be Spock. Fit young black men facing off against elderly white dudes are allowed all the lethal force they want.

Also, apparently in Florida you can now legally murder someone for saying “******.” Note to Quentin Tarantino: Shoot your next film elsewhere.

Only cops are expected to be Spock. Fit young black men facing off against elderly white dudes are allowed all the lethal force they want.
This perfectly sums up my choice to carry a nine, loaded with hard-hitting hollow points anytime I go in public. I'm a peaceful guy by nature but at 61, I'm not taking a beat down from ANYONE who decides to do it "just because". As for the outrageous verdict, that will only serve to cause others to do the same.

Unless the manager intended to kill the old guy, it's not murder. One punch in the face doesn't prove it, although it might be manslaughter. Was it the punch itself that killed him, or did he hit his head on the floor or counter?

Unless the manager intended to kill the old guy, it's not murder. One punch in the face doesn't prove it, although it might be manslaughter. Was it the punch itself that killed him, or did he hit his head on the floor or counter?
"I didn't kill that guy! I just pushed him off the bridge! He was 150 feet away from me when he died!"

This perfectly sums up my choice to carry a nine, loaded with hard-hitting hollow points anytime I go in public. I'm a peaceful guy by nature but at 61, I'm not taking a beat down from ANYONE who decides to do it "just because". As for the outrageous verdict, that will only serve to cause others to do the same.
Must be rough..........being that frightened of life.

So if you punch someone and say "i didn't mean to kill him" you're fine?

It wasn't like he accidentally punched him, he intentionally punched him and the result was death which makes him a murderer. He intended to hurt him and damage him, the extent of which is still his responsibility.

That is precisely why no one should even inflict bodily harm on another person unless their life is in danger. "I was mad" is no excuse.

So if you punch someone and say "i didn't mean to kill him" you're fine?

It wasn't like he accidentally punched him, he intentionally punched him and the result was death which makes him a murderer. He intended to hurt him and damage him, the extent of which is still his responsibility.

That is precisely why no one should even inflict bodily harm on another person unless their life is in danger. "I was mad" is no excuse.
It is not murder. Intent to harm and intent to kill are two different things.

The judge basically gave the guy a slap on the wrist for killing someone.

Why? The 'N'-word, because it's like a magic word.

Last week, the Columbus police officer who, a year ago, shot and killed 16-year-old land-dwelling whale Ma’Khia Bryant was cleared of all charges by a grand jury. The cop, Nicholas Reardon, had been forced to shoot Bryant as she was about to kill another young girl, Shai-Onta Craig-Watkins. Reardon’s bullets stopped the murder-in-progress. Yet BLM and its political patrons demanded a witch hunt, claiming that Reardon should’ve gently delivered a Mr. Spock neck pinch to nonviolently subdue the raging beast who had Craig-Watkins pinned to a car with a knife at her throat.​
At the hearing, Reardon pointed out that Mr. Spock isn’t real, and Bryant didn’t just outweigh him, but the car as well.​
Ironically, as BLMers were decrying the Reardon decision, they were cheering the slap-on-the-wrist given to a 27-year-old black man for beating a 77-year-old white guy to death for saying the “N-word.”
Corey Pujols is the jive-talkin’ manager of a Tampa Dunkin’ Donuts. Vonelle Cook was a crusty old whitey who didn’t like his doughnuts (“Hang-darnit, I said the one with the sprinkles, not the jelly, you black bastard”). On TV, these two could’ve been the new Chico and the Man. But instead they became Africo and the Dead Man. When the irate Cook used the “N-word” while berating Pujols for his poor doughnut handling, the young manager punched the old honky square in the face, killing him, because that tends to happen when you punch a 77-year-old square in the face.
Last week a judge sentenced Pujols to a sweetheart deal of house arrest and community service, and not a soul in the black community suggested that a fit, healthy young man could’ve handled an irate but unarmed elderly man with less-deadly force.
Also, apparently in Florida you can now legally murder someone for saying “******.” Note to Quentin Tarantino: Shoot your next film elsewhere.

A well made point.

Forum List

Back