Democrat never-Trumper: "We didn't like the messenger so we killed the message."

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Every now and then, even among those who register Democrat, you see a bit of intellectual honesty shining through all the smoke, mirrors, propaganda, garbage.

As Chamath Palihapitiya, Democrat billionaire and former Facebook executive, explains it, the Abraham Accords and other policies achieved a world peace unprecedented in modern times, and the border wall initiative has been vindicated in the light of millions of illegals now pouring into our country. But Trump Derangement Syndrome so blinded so many that they refused to evaluate the actual results of those policies.

He previously had described Trump as an 'idiot savant minus the savant.' But now he admits that ". . . we didn't like the messenger, so we killed the message. Turned out it was right."

I just wonder though if the message is getting out to a lot of people though. Just scanning the RCP polls today, Trump is leading all the GOP hopefuls by 50 points and it shows in a head to head matchup with Biden, he wins. If you toss Kanye West or Robert Kennedy Jr. into the mix with Biden, Trump still wins.

But it is scary that the polls show that both DeSantis and Haley would lose to Kamala Harris in a head to head matchup.

But considering how Trump is doing despite the most vicious and malicious and unethical assault to take out a Presidential candidate that I have witnessed in a long lifetime, maybe America is finally waking up?

Every now and then, even among those who register Democrat, you see a bit of intellectual honesty shining through all the smoke, mirrors, propaganda, garbage.

As Chamath Palihapitiya, Democrat billionaire and former Facebook executive, explains it, the Abraham Accords and other policies achieved a world peace unprecedented in modern times, and the border wall initiative has been vindicated in the light of millions of illegals now pouring into our country. But Trump Derangement Syndrome so blinded so many that they refused to evaluate the actual results of those policies.

He previously had described Trump as an 'idiot savant minus the savant.' But now he admits that ". . . we didn't like the messenger, so we killed the message. Turned out it was right."
The founding fathers were brilliant. They built a system through the Constitution that had failsafes to prevent a power hungry individual or group to destroy what they had built. An inept Democrat party along with many Republicans and independents are allowing the system to work. And it is. Trump and MAGA are trying to override the failsafe’s in the system but they are failing. They are yelling and screaming but the system is quietly taking them down. Trump has provided the biggest stress test in our countries history.

We're honest and direct. You're a propaganda monkey. Good luck with your rigged polls! Meanwhile, the Democrats will keep winning elections. We're fine with that. You get the propaganda, we get the actual votes and the wins.

The billionaire dude is being stupid. The "accords" did jack and squat. They had no effect on anything. They were just dumb propaganda, designed to fool the rubes. Seriously, a pretend peace between Israel and Bahrain means ... what?

And Trump's wall has done nothing to stop crossings, so he was an idiot on that point as well.

I just wonder though if the message is getting out to a lot of people though. Just scanning the RCP polls today, Trump is leading all the GOP hopefuls by 50 points and it shows in a head to head matchup with Biden, he wins. If you toss Kanye West or Robert Kennedy Jr. into the mix with Biden, Trump still wins.

But it is scary that the polls show that both DeSantis and Haley would lose to Kamala Harris in a head to head matchup.

But considering how Trump is doing despite the most vicious and malicious and unethical assault to take out a Presidential candidate that I have witnessed in a long lifetime, maybe America is finally waking up?
Nope, you’re still dreaming.

We're honest and direct. You're a propaganda monkey. Good luck with your rigged polls! Meanwhile, the Democrats will keep winning elections. We're fine with that. You get the propaganda, we get the actual votes and the wins.

The billionaire dude is being stupid. The "accords" did jack and squat. They had no effect on anything. They were just dumb propaganda, designed to fool the rubes. Seriously, a pretend peace between Israel and Bahrain means ... what?

And Trump's wall has done nothing to stop crossings, so he was an idiot on that point as well.
At the time the agreements came out, one guy from State said that they were done to buck up Trump’s foreign policy chops and would have “zero effect” on the security of Israel. It was, perhaps, the only truthful statement to ever come out of the Trump administration in four years.

Spoken like a true deep state stooge.

The founding fathers were brilliant. They built a system through the Constitution that had failsafes to prevent a power hungry individual or group to destroy what they had built. An inept Democrat party along with many Republicans and independents are allowing the system to work. And it is. Trump and MAGA are trying to override the failsafe’s in the system but they are failing. They are yelling and screaming but the system is quietly taking them down. Trump has provided the biggest stress test in our countries history.
You can't support that theory and I won't even bother to discredit it for the hundred and upteenth time. Not to mention that it is entirely non sequitur to the these of the thread. But do have a pleasant evening.

Honest and direct...LOL. Just about anyone could spend 2 minutes on this site and figure out just how much you loons BS.

You can't support that theory and I won't even bother to discredit it for the hundred and upteenth time. Not to mention that it is entirely non sequitur to the these of the thread. But do have a pleasant evening.
Tough to dispute the truth. I am glad you didn’t try.

Having biden in your corner you should call no one idiot even an idiot. You also have a bad memory. The second thing biden did was stop the wall but that don't stop you from trying to put Joe's total treasonous failure where it belongs and try putting some reality with your delusion.You are not impressing anyone slinging false truth only another democRat would believe. Just what will you do when the odds catch up with Joe and he takes a bad fall into that band pit's brass section without knowing how to play a kazoo? The odds are already against you.

I wish you had tried to address the OP but oh well.
I did address the OP. It is not the Democrats trying to kill the messenger that is getting Trump. It is what our founding fathers built into our system to prevent the principles being overridden by a despot. The judicial system made up of conservatives, moderates, and liberals is doing their job. Congress led by Republican did not allow the vote to be overturned.
I told you this once. You are slow. We would not have a Trump without an inept Democratic Party. And a large group of disenfranchised people who are desperate looking for hope. That is when autocrats do their best.

He lost to Biden once already and that was before 6Jan and his people pleading guilty for their parts, keeping classified material in his bathroom, and numerous indictments. Trump may be the only one Biden could beat.

I did address the OP. It is not the Democrats trying to kill the messenger that is getting Trump. It is what our founding fathers built into our system to prevent the principles being overridden by a despot. The judicial system made up of conservatives, moderates, and liberals is doing their job. Congress led by Republican did not allow the vote to be overturned.
I told you this once. You are slow. We would not have a Trump without an inept Democratic Party. And a large group of disenfranchised people who are desperate looking for hope. That is when autocrats do their best.

Don't even try to assign degrees of relevance to the dems. They are worthless as the Rs.

I think somewhere in there you defined TDS.

There is so much hatred between the major political parties that a chance for a bipartisan solution is null and void.

Forum List

Back