Democrat never-Trumper: "We didn't like the messenger so we killed the message."

He lost to Biden once already and that was before 6Jan and his people pleading guilty for their parts, keeping classified material in his bathroom, and numerous indictments. Trump may be the only one Biden could beat.
Nice recitation of assigned talking points. Now would you like to address the topic of the thread?

I think somewhere in there you defined TDS.
That is what TDS does for sure. It tries to kill both the messenger and the message.

But usually the term is "we don't like the message so kill the messenger."

And Palihapitiya spoke the truth that "We didn't like the messenger, so we killed the message." The social media people have acknowledged that they were pressured to kill negative stories re the Biden Administration with the glaring crown of the policy being to bury anything about Hunter's laptop. But they also censored, shadow banned, suspended accounts of those promoting Trump policies or citing successes or criticizing Biden. And the MSM has been mostly so in bed with the Democrats that they reported almost no successes of the Trump Administration during that Administration or since and still softball any criticism of Biden and company.

Many would never have voted for Biden if the MSM and social media had not deep sixed the laptop story or had reported the good things happening under Trump.

Palihapitiya and a few other intellectually honest Democrats give me some hope that opposition to suppression of information could catch on.

But those trolling, trying to change the subject here, voting disagree or funny on my posts without even trying to discredit the content are still far too much typical of TDS afflicted, partisan dishonest, and others who don't like the messenger so they try to kill the message.

The intellectually honest are able to appreciate an honest message even if they don't like the messenger.

OP this is why Democrats never want to discuss Trump's actual policies.
It's kill the message because it so illustrates all the truly good things that were happening both in the USA and around the world due to Trump policies.

The intellectually honest don't have to like Trump personally--I personally sometimes find him a bit boorish, petulant, petty, obnoxious, unkind--but can still understand that his policy statements are almost always spot on and his policies yielded some excellent results.

The intellectually honest and wise don't vote for party or personality, but rather vote for the one who represents their values, ideals, sense of right and wrong most especially when they actually accomplish results reflecting that.

I think good people support a strong, free, secure, prosperous America that offers hope and opportunity for all to improve their lives and/or enjoy success in their dreams. I think good people support government that encourages and facilitates that and then gets out of the way so that a free people can accomplish it.

I think good people support foreign policies that require America's trading partners to play fair and that discourage military aggression and encourage world peace. That understands that a more prosperous world is good for everybody.

I think good people support ending initiatives and policies that are producing more unintended bad consequences than any good, getting unnecessary rules and regulations off the backs of American business and entrepreneurship, and that put America at a disadvantage on the world scene.

In almost every respect, Trump found ways to deliver on all that. And it was yielding some very good things. Biden has reversed most of it, and I can't find one single thing promoted or accomplished by this administration that has made things better for pretty much anybody.

It's kill the message because it so illustrates all the truly good things that were happening both in the USA and around the world due to Trump policies.

The intellectually honest don't have to like Trump personally--I personally sometimes find him a bit boorish, petulant, petty, obnoxious, unkind--but can still understand that his policy statements are almost always spot on and his policies yielded some excellent results.

The intellectually honest and wise don't vote for party or personality, but rather vote for the one who represents their values, ideals, sense of right and wrong most especially when they actually accomplish results reflecting that.

I think good people support a strong, free, secure, prosperous America that offers hope and opportunity for all to improve their lives and/or enjoy success in their dreams. I think good people support government that encourages and facilitates that and then gets out of the way so that a free people can accomplish it.

I think good people support foreign policies that require America's trading partners to play fair and that discourage military aggression and encourage world peace. That understands that a more prosperous world is good for everybody.

I think good people support ending initiatives and policies that are producing more unintended bad consequences than any good, getting unnecessary rules and regulations off the backs of American business and entrepreneurship, and that put America at a disadvantage on the world scene.

In almost every respect, Trump found ways to deliver on all that. And it was yielding some very good things. Biden has reversed most of it, and I can't find one single thing promoted or accomplished by this administration that has made things better for pretty much anybody.
Fully agree! Look can Trump be an asshole? Yeah. But nice guys get chewed up and spit out in Washington. Trump's the only guy I have seen in 50 years that didn't care if he pissed off the Dems, or Reps, or the lying so called news media. He told them all to go F themselves while laughing. He also had the money to fight back when they predictably threw the entire government cabal at him.

The American people don't realize what an opportunity they missed in 2020 for a 2nd Trump term. Washington is entirely bought and paid for by special interests and foreign countries. They ushered in one of the biggest back stabbers of the poor and working class with Biden in 2020.

Don't even try to assign degrees of relevance to the dems. They are worthless as the Rs.
I am assigning relevance to the founding fathers. They were smart enough to build into the system failsafes with enough variables that one party or one person cannot subvert the basic principles of the country they built.
Trump and MAGA are finding out they are not as strong as the country our founding fathers built. The system works quietly, deliberately and is unwavering.

I get his point. Basically, Donald was so blatantly unlikable, that any good thing that he tried to do, was overlooked. To the point that I can't even think of anything.

Forum List

Back