Was Jesus a Human Being?

The central tenets of Christianity are that Jesus was God in human form, died on the Cross, was physically resurrected and then ascended to Heaven. From a logical viewpoint, I have the following questions:

1. If Jesus was a human being, he would have had 64 chromosomes, 32 from his mother and 32 from his father. The only exception would be if he was cloned from his mother. In that case wouldn't he have been female?

2. After Jesus died on the Cross, was he physically resurrected as a human being? If so, how did he ascend to Heaven? Is Heaven a physical place? Do other human beings live there as well? If not, why not?
Those aren't exactly soup questions. How would the answers benefit you?

I believe that Jesus Christ lived.

I believe that he had disciples and that he was crucified.

I do not believe he was the son of God. If Mary got pregnant and Joseph didn't know about it, well, then Mary was a tramp.

I do not believe that Jesus was resurrected from the dead. Given the devotion which was shown to him by so many, I think it's likely that his body was stolen.

I do not believe anyone saw Jesus Christ walking among the masses after he died.

I do not believe that Jesus Christ "ascended" anywhere.

Just my thoughts...

Okay. Look up a little about those Jewish tombs, and the fact His was guarded.

So why did Jesus have to die on the cross? Did He demand that He be a sacrifice to Himself? It almost sounds like he was following someone else's rules.

He was, because He is and was the Son.

Is your question why was the sacrifice necessary?

You couldn't even tell me what the first three chapters in Genesis said and you can tell from reading John that had dementia?

Anytime you want to debate the Bible in the Bull Ring let me know. Something seems very fishy about you.
Uhm you posted like an atheist and bored me

You couldn't even tell me what the first three chapters in Genesis said and you can tell from reading John that he had dementia?

Anytime you want to debate the Bible in the Bull Ring let me know. Something seems very fishy about you.
Let's go

Says the guy who has absolutely no idea what message is being conveyed in Genesis and thinks John had dementia.
Do you think it's fucking normal to write you have not seen God when you where looking right at him?

Do you think it's fucking normal to write you have not seen God when you where looking right at him?
It is when the disciples don't know who Jesus was which was a central theme of all gospels; who is Jesus.

Why do you believe Jesus asked who do you say I am?

It is when the disciples don't know who Jesus was which was a central theme of all gospels; who is Jesus.

Why do you believe Jesus asked who do you say I am?
Lmfao you smoking crack again? Mark 8:27

Lmfao you smoking crack again? Mark 8:27
The entire Gospel of Mark was written with the reader knowing who Jesus is and the disciples not knowing who Jesus is. It is unique in that way compared to the rest of the gospels. Here's a good explanation.

The entire Gospel of Mark was written with the reader knowing who Jesus is and the disciples not knowing who Jesus is. It is unique in that way compared to the rest of the gospels. Here's a good explanation.

So you trying to say the Bible is now a murder mystery ?

Forum List

Back