Was it Trumps first time?

At least he knows what a Bible is atheist Dimbo.
Marble Collegiate Church was founded in 1628 and is one of the oldest continuous Protestant denominations in the country. The church is part of the Reformed Church in America denomination and is on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.

Trump has expressed admiration for Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, the author of the self-help book “The Power of Positive Thinking,” and the pastor at Marble Collegiate Church for 52 years from 1932 until 1984, according to the church website. Peale died in 1993.

“Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking was my pastor,” Trump said Tuesday. “To this day one of the great speakers I’ve seen. You hated to leave church. You hated when the sermon was over. That’s how great he was at Marble Collegiate Church.”

Trump, who previously said he’s never asked God for forgiveness, told reporters he attends church “as often as I can, a lot” and attends different churches since he travels so much.

Following Trump’s announcement, the church released a statement to CNN about his affiliation.

Messiah Church attendance isn't required.

I have my own conspiracy theory of him being sworn in on a Satanic Bible.

Trump has never set foot in that church. Never. The clergy came forward and said so. Trump is a liar and thinks you and the Trumpies are so damned stupid you'd believe anything.
Just think of all the publicity that so-called Trump church would get.

Is Trump a bigger grifter than Osteen? Hmmm.

What makes you think either of the gentlemen is a "grifter"? Rev. Osteen is a prominent theologian and author, President Trump wears many hats- best selling author, real estate mogul, WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee, President of the US.

And he's excelled at them all.

What makes you think either of the gentlemen is a "grifter"? Rev. Osteen is a prominent theologian and author, President Trump wears many hats- best selling author, real estate mogul, WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee, President of the US.

And he's excelled at them all.
All in your buckin hayed.

1707426550243.png

Forum List

Back