Was it Trumps first time?

President Trump is a devout Christian and member of a prominent NYC congregation.
Can you name a Christian act committed by Trump? Loved an enemy? Turned the other cheek? Gone the extra mile? Treated others the way he wants to be treated? Does he believe the meek will inherite the Earth?

I was raised by devout Christians, I've known a lot of devout Christians. I've never seen a devout Christian behave like Trump. He can call himself a Christian ...

What luck, for governments, that the people are stupid!
It makes me wonder those half-wits that follow P01135809 so vehemently , know who authored that quote?
Because all magaturds fit that description to the letter.

Trump has never set foot in that church. Never. The clergy came forward and said so. Trump is a liar and thinks you and the Trumpies are so damned stupid you'd believe anything.

It makes me wonder those half-wits that follow P01135809 so vehemently , know who authored that quote?
Yes, the Reich is very fortunate that you lemmings are so stupid.

If I'm so stupid what does a strip steak cost at the grocery store? Milk? Eggs? How about a 12 pack of Coke?
Idiot DIm ilk.

Recently Trumps presidential oath has been in the news. My question is, when Trump took the oath, was it the first time he had put his hand on a Bible? Any evidence he had ever touched one before?

I feel like you're ready to move to the next stage of your TDS journey...

1707496977509.png

Trump is a phony Christian. As phony a Christian as he is a phony patriot. This deviant man has turned the once proud Republican Party into a con, a repugnant con.

They have become the Repugnantcons...

"Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, ifproven, would present serious aggravating facts.Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classifieddocuments and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but the also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In

Trump is a phony Christian. As phony a Christian as he is a phony patriot. This deviant man has turned the once proud Republican Party into a con, a repugnant con.

They have become the Repugnantcons...
You Dimtards really are braindead.
Again, at least we aren't supporting America hating atheists, brownshirt.

What makes you think either of the gentlemen is a "grifter"? Rev. Osteen is a prominent theologian and author, President Trump wears many hats- best selling author, real estate mogul, WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee, President of the US.

And he's excelled at them all.
Television star. The Apprentice was on for 15 years.

What makes you think either of the gentlemen is a "grifter"? Rev. Osteen is a prominent theologian and author,

1707515401251.jpeg

President Trump wears many hats- best selling author,

the art of the deal was written by his ghost writer, tony schwartz.

real estate mogul,

lol ... most of his buildings have his name slapped on it only. do you think he actually OWNS trump tower?

WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee, President of the US.

<pssssst>

the WWE is fake.

And he's excelled at them all.

nz5e1vmjudy31.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back