Was Adam supposed to sin in God's great plan?

It's not even about differences between children and adults, really.

God breathed life into Adam. The Adamic people were not sinners; they walked with God.

Until they denied Him, of course, favoring knowledge of something else. Nod's deity, probably.

The Bible then relates centuries of sin, of idolatry and the attendant violence, drunkenness, adultery, debauchery, and all the rest.

Then their Messiah came to rip open the veil they had made that blinded them to their God. The New Creation was now theirs for the taking if they chose it, free of their wayward past.
The Bible then relates centuries of sin, of idolatry and the attendant violence, drunkenness, adultery, debauchery, and all the rest.

the bible - as the synonym for those that read it for their own personal, mortal agenda - from their claims of sin they themselves used for that purpose than the reality those above are in themselves only made so by their actions and not in of themselves either good or bad. as what is idolatry. and all the rest.

Indeed.

Poor parenting. What a god.

Thank all the gods Adam broke the rule and sinned, or none of us would be here.

Not that he is real.

Regards
DL
Why did you begin some seeking thread and then upon the first snarky response immediately reveal that you hate the ideal proposed?

then who are sinners did so from innocence, the inkling to sin is pervasive and seldom not exercised. putting evil to an end and freeing their spirit is the proper interpretation of a&e's decision for self determination.

- all beings are created as a heavenly image.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Yes, knowing what is evil when one is doing it is the benchmark in law for guilt.

Eve did not have any evil intent and thus is innocent of any sin.

That is why sin is attributed to Adam and not Eve.

The bible says exactly that to those who have the moral balls to see it.

That is not you and other moral cowards.

As Jesus asked, have ye forgotten that ye are a God?

Men step up while boys step back.

Regards
DL

The Genesis story punishes Eve with pain in childbirth.

Don't forget that she is made the hero of Eden because without her and Eve, Adam would have stayed as stupid as a brick and not even bright enough to reproduce.

So you hold the Luciferian view. You flip everything upside down and make satan the good guy, and God the bad guy.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems your goal here on USMB is to promote your satanic views. Either that or you just enjoy arguing with Christians?

How sad. Well, at least you're up front about it, with your very fitting snake avatar.

Was Adam supposed to sin in God's great plan?

Thanks.

Regards
DL
Perhaps there are numerous parallel universes and in some Adam and Eve obeyed God and ignored the talking snake‘s attempt to get them to eat the fruit From the tree of knowledge.

So you hold the Luciferian view. You flip everything upside down and make satan the good guy, and God the bad guy.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems your goal here on USMB is to promote your satanic views. Either that or you just enjoy arguing with Christians?

How sad. Well, at least you're up front about it, with your very fitting snake avatar.

a luciferian view does not exist as there is not a lucifer - the christian view of the diabolical serpent compelling humanity is their own image than those who the same as a&e chose self determination to free their spirits, triumph over evil than live by the whims of an unknown benefactor.

a luciferian view does not exist as there is not a lucifer - the christian view of the diabolical serpent compelling humanity is their own image than those who the same as a&e chose self determination to free their spirits, triumph over evil than live by the whims of an unknown benefactor.

buttercup

Snake cults were pervasive long before Adam and Eve. They were worshipped in Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Levant, Arabia and the Indus Valley. They were a symbol of fertility and renewed life.

The Genesis story punishes Eve with pain in childbirth.
We are designed to have pain while giving birth.

If you prefer to think that God is prick enough to give extra pain, then do so.

Do you respect that God would do such a pricky thing?

Regards
DL

It happens that my avatar represents the soul in the Egyptian religion that Christianity is based on.

Forget that your bible call Satan an angel of light.

Stay in the dark and adore your genocidal prick of a God.

He is better than Satan, even though he always seems to do the murdering while Satan just watches.

Good thing he is fiction, or we would have to kill the prick.

Regards
DL

Perhaps there are numerous parallel universes and in some Adam and Eve obeyed God and ignored the talking snake‘s attempt to get them to eat the fruit From the tree of knowledge.
There may indeed be wasted universes where man remains as bright as a brick.

Nice that in this one, Eve did the right thing.

We should all ignore commands to stay stupid.

Regards
DL

There may indeed be wasted universes where man remains as bright as a brick.

Nice that in this one, Eve did the right thing.

We should all ignore commands to stay stupid.

Regards
DL
I have often thought the same thing.

It is clear ins scripture that Cain was tempted of Satan to offer an unworthy sacrifice and thus it was not accepted.
You have no quotes to back up your notion.

Show or retract, --- is the polite thing to do.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back