Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Putin done it.

Isn't that right?
USSR had no role

Neither did Cuba, Mafia, CIA or the Jews

Doubtful
I am willing to listen to any evidence of their involvement

I doubt there will ever be any that convinces you. For me it sure seems weird that one of the few—if not the only—double defectors from The US to USSR then back again happens to kill Kennedy less than a month after visiting the Soviet and Cuban embassies in Mexico City.

That doesn’t strike you as odd?

Even a little bit?
Things that appear weird are not convincing evidence.

It has been 55 years and we have yet to see any evidence related to anyone but Oswald
Wrong.

Donald Trump said Ted Cruz father was part of it.

And Donald Trump would never lie.

Why do you assume that the surviving members would have greater information than you do?

Perhaps they dedicated a lot of time trying to obtain truth. Dexter Scott King did. He mapped out the entire thing, and concluded there was no way Ray was the shooter = not there.

But, heck, when MOSSAD lie here, there is a chorus of liars joining in. MLK was murdered by LBJ for objecting to the Vietnam War, or, more precisely, the selling out of US troops and national interest to siphon off the new weapons and hand them over to ISRAEL free of charge... for the 67 war to come...

DA JOOOOOS. It's always DA JOOOOS.

There is no question that the MOSSAD assassination of JFK was 100% about ISRAEL, and the proof of that is right here...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.

There is no question that the MOSSAD assassination of JFK was 100% about ISRAEL, and the proof of that is right here...

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.
The 1967 war came long after JFK's assassination.

There is no evidence of any sort that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy you brainwashed fool.

Show some evidence of your claims.

Cite one lie from Spector and show evidence that he was a Zionist.

USSR had no role

Doubtful

I doubt there will ever be any that convinces you. For me it sure seems weird that one of the few—if not the only—double defectors from The US to USSR then back again happens to kill Kennedy less than a month after visiting the Soviet and Cuban embassies in Mexico City.

Even a little bit?

It has been 55 years and we have yet to see any evidence related to anyone but Oswald
Wrong.

Donald Trump said Ted Cruz father was part of it.

And Donald Trump would never lie.
He was on the Grassy Knoll

Did they use a time machine to get to 1963?

Last edited:
Putin done it.

Isn't that right?
USSR had no role

Doubtful

Even a little bit?
I wouldn’t imagine it would be. However, any open minded observer who has knowledge of the politics of the time would find it more than just 'appearing to be weird’ Especially when he visited the embassy of our two chief political rivals of the time (USSR and Cuba) right before he caps our head of state. Add that to the CIA cover-up of his visiting the embassies. Yeah, something stinks.

Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? - Transcript

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 5.05.10 PM.png

And this comes from Frontline on PBS; not the toilet paper that conservatives quotes.

Thats true. Any open minded observer would take that into account as well. But as you say, absence of evidence neither adds to the confirmation or the overturning of the accepted facts.

USSR had no role

Doubtful

Even a little bit?
I wouldn’t imagine it would be. However, any open minded observer who has knowledge of the politics of the time would find it more than just 'appearing to be weird’ Especially when he visited the embassy of our two chief political rivals of the time (USSR and Cuba) right before he caps our head of state. Add that to the CIA cover-up of his visiting the embassies. Yeah, something stinks.

View attachment 234709

And this comes from Frontline on PBS; not the toilet paper that conservatives quotes.

Thats true. Any open minded observer would take that into account as well. But as you say, absence of evidence neither adds to the confirmation or the overturning of the accepted facts.
Oswald was a Commie wannabe
Thought he would be treated like a hero in Cuba or USSR. They realized he was just a loser of no value.

Seems Oswald’s Plan B was assassination. First Gen Walker and then JFK

Even a little bit?

View attachment 234709

Thought he would be treated like a hero in Cuba or USSR. They realized he was just a loser of no value.

Speculation. Since Oswald was killed, you’re going on the second hand reports about what was going on in his head. As for Plan B…sheer speculation.

Granted; it’s what I’m doing too.

Even a little bit?

View attachment 234709

Speculation. Since Oswald was killed, you’re going on the second hand reports about what was going on in his head. As for Plan B…sheer speculation.

Fact
JFK was Oswald’s second attempt at assassination
Was it the CIA or Russia that ordered the hit on Walker!

Even a little bit?

View attachment 234709

Fact

Good point. I have no answer.

Even a little bit?

View attachment 234709

Fact
Fact: you are a dummy.

Even a little bit?

View attachment 234709

Fact

Trial run?
Initiation?
Or perhaps just a nut with a gun.

I need to look into it

View attachment 234709

Fact

No. No he is not.

View attachment 234709

Fact

No. No he is not.
Oh yes he is. He is dumb and dumber in one.

According to trump Ted Cruz father was part of it

Um, wow, like Trump was not on the WARREN COMMISSION, idiot.

But the connection is REAL, and Cruz and papa Cruz are JDAACs.....

Um wow.

Like you never read the Warren commission report and it proves you a liar.
I read the WC. It was a great fictional work. Somehow you think it is nonfiction. LMFAO.
No you never read it and we have proven that in the past.

Much like a gullible tourist who buys a bridge In Brooklyn you simply believe what others tell you without bothering to check.

You have never been able to cite any part of the report or show any evidence of it being false.

It proves you wrong with evidence.

Fact

No. No he is not.
Oh yes he is. He is dumb and dumber in one.
He cites evidence, you never have.

Even a little bit?

View attachment 234709

Fact
It may have been his third.

He did try to kill walker but there may have been another attempt before that.

His wife marina testified that while they lived in New Orleans Nixon paid a visit to VIPs in the city. Oswald told her he was going to shoot Nixon and loaded his gun to make the attempt. She claims she showed him in the closet, pinned a chair in front of it and sat in the chair until she Nixon had left town.

Some people doubt her story and believe she made it up but it seems to fit in with what we know of Oswald's behavior and character.

According to trump Ted Cruz father was part of it

Um, wow, like Trump was not on the WARREN COMMISSION, idiot.

But the connection is REAL, and Cruz and papa Cruz are JDAACs.....

Um wow.

Like you never read the Warren commission report and it proves you a liar.
I read the WC. It was a great fictional work. Somehow you think it is nonfiction. LMFAO.
Name something that was fiction

Forum List

Back