Warning -- More Warnings !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh........so now pissing on a thread is illegal...........there goes the neighborhood.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1593232507602.png

A six pack to a case of beer helps with that...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

So that means when someone launches an off topic attack we should report it rather then respond since in the past I have been called on responding to Coyote while she skated with her off topic attacks.

I am one of the guys who have been reporting certain people a lot recently, who have been flaming me with off topic crap. I can take some heat when they are ON topic, but off topic a site wide rule violation, that is where I draw the line.

Report them, since Mods can't see everything, they are just human like most of us.... :)

This forum is in dire need of an ADMINISTRATOR, who runs the Mod team and set the tempo on dealing with forum wise problems.

Report the OFF TOPIC trolling and flaming, that is what Members MUST do to help the Mods team preserve some sanity on the board.

Moderators are not the only ones responsible, we are too responsible for what we do here as well.

Last edited:
Bite Me!

:muahaha:

Cool the place down. I appreciate the sentiment, but the fact is, you guys are going to fail at that mission.

Anyway. Good luck.

Gee don't you realize that when you give them a good reason to suspend you, they will do it gladly!

Being arrogant with Moderators is a stupid thing to do......
Kinda like arguing with a cop. You'll never win. It's stupid to even try. :lol:

So that means when someone launches an off topic attack we should report it rather then respond since in the past I have been called on responding to Coyote while she skated with her off topic attacks.
Well, of course, Coyote IS a moderator on here. It appears the same rules DON'T apply to her BECAUSE she's a moderator.

what we do is read posts for "specific topical content"... If it's THERE --- it's legal and we just chuckle at the flaming..

I don't know how you expect to cut down on the ANGER around here when that stays the same. Everyone knows enough to put in a word or two about the topic before a great long personal slam.

This forum is in dire need of an ADMINISTRATOR, who runs the Mod team and set the tempo on dealing with forum wise problems.

Report the OFF TOPIC trolling and flaming, that is what Members MUST do to help the Mods team preserve some sanity on the board.

Moderators are not the only ones responsible, we are too responsible for what we do here as well.
Now you are stepping on toes you don't know.

Just wondering'''is directing a female poster to give head jobs off limits?? I've reported that a few times from "the badlands" but they seem to get away with it; just wondering.

Greg

what we do is read posts for "specific topical content"... If it's THERE --- it's legal and we just chuckle at the flaming..

I don't know how you expect to cut down on the ANGER around here when that stays the same. Everyone knows enough to put in a word or two about the topic before a great long personal slam.
It must make them think better but only in a sense that a drunk thinks they are better drunk than sober.

No they like what I am saying here, from personal experience.

It is something I am trying to do at another larger forum right now, where their Reorganization of the large forum is badly needed. Might be upgraded to Moderator board soon, if so, I will be far less active here in the future.

Also trying to save a once active forum, where I have been member since 2007, the owner no one know ( i do suspect someone) who has been absent for several years now, down to the last moderator and he hasn't sent me another reply about this forum problem, for 12 days now,

It is frustrating trying to get the server host to pass on the e-mail to the forum owner.

Just wondering'''is directing a female poster to give head jobs off limits?? I've reported that a few times from "the badlands" but they seem to get away with it; just wondering.

Greg
Bad lands almost anything goes. Just stay out of there.
It's the only place I don't get banned'; I've been known to sling a few arrows myself.........:dev3:

Greg

It is something I am trying to do at another larger forum right now, where their Reorganization of the large forum is badly needed. Might be upgraded to Moderator board soon, if so, I will be far less active here in the future.

Also trying to save a once active forum, where I have been member since 2007, the owner no one know ( i do suspect someone) who has been absent for several years now, down to the last moderator and he hasn't sent me another reply about this forum problem, for 12 days now,

It is frustrating trying to get the server host to pass on the e-mail to the forum owner.
It's easier to call them.

It must make them think better but only in a sense that a drunk thinks they are better drunk than sober.
In many cases they are!!!

Greg

It's easier to call them.

It can't since I am almost completely deaf, but I will pass on this helpful suggestion to the one who sent the e-mail.

:cranky:

Just discovered that an old forum I have been a member of since 2005 has been destroyed by a hacker, I am a moderator there, but the owner has no clue on running the place, I wonder if he ever saved anything recently?

This is what happen when the owner doesn't do their job protecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back