Parler

Might want to consider adding the Parler symbol along with reddit, twitter, etc when one wants to share a thread here. Alot of people are bailing twitter and going to Parler.

Just saying.
And here I thought you spelled parley wrong...........

I thought she spelled parlor wrong. I'd rather go to bed.

Just in time, Ted, thank you for stepping up for millions who are joining Parler for free speech. :thup:

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz even made a promotional video for the social network

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)/(Bill Clark/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)
BRECK DUMAS

Prominent conservatives have launched a campaign on Twitter urging users to switch to Parler, a competing platform marketed as a "free speech social network."

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get the news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

The movement gained steam this week — with Parler gaining a 50% surge in users — after Twitter permanently suspended the account of a popular conservative meme maker, shut down the account of a wide-reaching conservative pundit, and suppressed a tweet from President Donald Trump for the second time.
What are the details?
Mediaite reported that on Tuesday, Twitter "banned Carpe Dunktum, a well-known meme creator whose content is often shared by President Donald Trump, and locked an account belonging to National Pulse editor Raheem Kassam. Those actions sparked an outcry from conservatives who encouraged users to join Parler."
The Washington Examiner compiled a list of tweets from conservative politicians and other influencers who urged their followers to join them on Parler in the aftermath, including Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), commentator Dan Bongino (who owns a stake in the network launched in 2018), and pundit Jesse Kelly.

On Thursday, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) even released a video on Twitter promoting Parler, saying the "platform gets what free speech is all about."

Notably, none of the conservatives pushing for a move to Parler appear to have shut down their Twitter accounts voluntarily at this point, but the campaign appears to be making an impact.
Over the course of just a few days, Parler went from roughly 1 million users to 1.5 million, according to data from the company provided to Mediaite. But those looking to punish Twitter for its censorship still have quite a hill to climb, considering the social media giant currently has about 330 million users.

Exclusive video

Might want to consider adding the Parler symbol along with reddit, twitter, etc when one wants to share a thread here. Alot of people are bailing twitter and going to Parler.

Just saying.

can sane, rational, decent and civil people post on Parler or does it censor everyone who isn't a fascist nazi?

can sane, rational, decent and civil people post on Parler or does it censor everyone who isn't a fascist nazi?
No, that's Twitter. Which is why freedom lovers are leaving. You wont be able to shut accounts down the way you do at all the other fascist Social Media .

so Parler allows rational people to post?

scumbag cons can say "I want to kill liberals"

and then a decent person can say "cons are scum"?

great!

Isnt that just like the left. They gain full control of an internet property, shot all over it, then migrate to a place where there is FREEDOM. Exactly what they do to free states and free WHITE Western nations

This is why freedom lovers cant have anything nice

I read somewhere that twitter is #2 and Parler is now #1. They got a LOT of new folks there since they banned Carpe for his memes that are not flattering to dems and Twitter is mostly dems. When they did that...hundreds joined Parler cuz that's where he went. And if you had a linky button thingy, I could Parler the threads here to there, which may get more members here? Just a thought.

I read somewhere that twitter is #2 and Parler is now #1. They got a LOT of new folks there since they banned Carpe for his memes that are not flattering to dems and Twitter is mostly dems. When they did that...hundreds joined Parler cuz that's where he went. And if you had a linky button thingy, I could Parler the threads here to there, which may get more members here? Just a thought.
Conservative Radio Talk Show Hosts, as well as the left's president need to be out front on this exodus from Twitter and other fascist social media. Google and the rest are determined to silence anti-left points of view. They need to build Free Speech alternatives before the election. If they create secondary accounts there, and urged like minded people to do the same, the Free Market would take care of this left wing monoply.

I really think the president needs to move over there, and use Twitter to direct his followers to his Parler account.

Conservative Radio Talk Show Hosts, as well as the left's president need to be out front on this exodus from Twitter and other fascist social media. Google and the rest are determined to silence anti-left points of view. They need to build Free Speech alternatives before the election. If they create secondary accounts there, and urged like minded people to do the same, the Free Market would take care of this left wing monoply.

I really think the president needs to move over there, and use Twitter to direct his followers to his Parler account.

Any "endorsement" from USMB will depend on a longer time to examine the results of their "moderation" efforts at Parler... Seems like Twits and Faces didn't really PONDER "moderation" until it was TOO LATE to change the platforms.. Should have been at the TOP of list of project goals to lay out a public set of rules and enforcement...

Isnt that just like the left. They gain full control of an internet property, shot all over it, then migrate to a place where there is FREEDOM. Exactly what they do to free states and free WHITE Western nations

This is why freedom lovers cant have anything nice
This is also what Hollywood,The comic book industry etc dont understand but will soon learn. These asshats are not interested in supporting your projects they just want to destroy them and then move on to something else.

Just joined today. I hate Twitter and never use it even though they beg me daily via email. Might take me awhile to figure out Parler. We will see.
I THINK Parley is Retweet.
Echo is...Retweet too?
Vote is...Like?

Google the terms and you will get explanations. Its kinda hard to figure out, but I'm getting there, lol. Slowly.

Is it just twitter moving or really not the same people............I can't stand face plant and twitter.

Tweeters are leaving, is all I know. I don't do FB either, but do enjoy Twit. However, they do shenanigans and try to shut out conservatives. Hence, Parler and most conservatives bailing Twit.

Just saying.
My take on it, so far, is that it's not worth using. I see no way to track any message you post, they don't respond to help requests, there is no way to edit anything, it looks like something a drunk democrat made on they're 14th birthday.

Just saying.
My take on it, so far, is that it's not worth using. I see no way to track any message you post, they don't respond to help requests, there is no way to edit anything, it looks like something a drunk democrat made on they're 14th birthday.
Yes...I agree. It is very user unfriendly still. Seems they woulld be more on the ball with all those new members. :(

Forum List

Back