WarnerMedia releases Bizarre heroes/villains wear Masks too video...

They are pushing the mask propaganda because it makes people more sickly by breathing in their own carbon dioxide. Big Pharma always makes more money off of sick people. This is the medical tyranny we are in now.

I am glad you agree Gracie. Do not let them dictate to you what you are supposed to do. Fight back if you have to.! Do not let the medical tyranny get you and your friends! Inform your friends on what is going on and don't take the mRNA shot in your arm. It may kill you and your friends. Stand up to this beast!!

I am glad you agree Gracie. Do not let them dictate to you what you are supposed to do. Fight back if you have to.! Do not let the medical tyranny get you and your friends! Inform your friends on what is going on and don't take the mRNA shot in your arm. It may kill you and your friends. Stand up to this beast!!

There is zero reason to wear a mask. They do not filter the airborne virus at all. At this point it’s just a signal that you submit to the authority of the state.

What gets me is the morons that wear them give zero fucks about walking or standing right next to a complete stranger. Hello, the social distancing thing is the only real way to reduce the risk.

59F63C28-1E8C-4814-A30D-67E640010FD4.jpeg

Forum List

Back