Hand Recount Finds Dominion Owned Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And away we go!

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

Granite Grok reported:

The Town of Windham used Dominion machines to count paper ballots and upon a believable hand recount, it was confirmed each Republican was machine-cheated out of roughly 300 votes.

You would think this would have been solved by the Dominion machine company, the Secretary of State, the Elections Unit of the AG’s Office, or the laughable Ballot Law Commission. (Kathy Sullivan, d (Term expires July 1, 2024)

Nope.
Just like every other state that used machines that alter ballot counts in favor of one political party over another – here we are.

...​

“But, but, but, 60 dismissed court cases!”
“There’s no proof of election fraud!”
“Debunked!”

C4F5F4F6-2D5F-4481-9E6B-E4FFDCA106D4.jpeg

And away we go!

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.
Granite Grok reported:
The Town of Windham used Dominion machines to count paper ballots and upon a believable hand recount, it was confirmed each Republican was machine-cheated out of roughly 300 votes.
You would think this would have been solved by the Dominion machine company, the Secretary of State, the Elections Unit of the AG’s Office, or the laughable Ballot Law Commission. (Kathy Sullivan, d (Term expires July 1, 2024)
Nope.
Just like every other state that used machines that alter ballot counts in favor of one political party over another – here we are.
...​

More Russian FAKE NEWS from the Russian pundit!
How many times will you let them make a SUCKKKER out of you?????

And away we go!

Granite Grok reported:

Nope.

...​

Has anybody blamed Trump yet?

Via facebook. That's how results of all believable recounts are promulgated.

Can it get better?
I wouldn’t hold my breath on CNN covering it.
It's old old news, so no, they probably won't.
If your article is accurate-----------then trump also being a republican would have picked over 1000 votes just in Merrimack too wouldn't HE as the other races showed that the republicans were not getting the votes that they deserved. There is a clear pattern that the republicans weren't given the votes that they had.....

Can it get better?

Oldlady you want to get a cabin together? :)
Bert, is that you, old buddy?

Call me Burt if you want. When I am done with you, you won't be calling me Burt though.;) :D

Can it get better?
If your article is accurate-----------then trump also being a republican would have picked over 1000 votes just in Merrimack too wouldn't HE as the other races showed that the republicans were not getting the votes that they deserved. There is a clear pattern that the republicans weren't given the votes that they had.....

Can it get better?
The Union Leader is the largest paper in New Hampshire and its bias rating is Center.
If there was a discrepancy in the presidential votes, it seems strange that wasn't mentioned by the Gateway Pundit source.
Can't get much of a handle on this with what's been presented here. But at any rate, all the found votes were added in early November, so there is really nothing to see here. Do you think they only recounted the down ballot votes? Of course they didn't.

Can it get better?

Call me Burt if you want. When I am done with you, you won't be calling me Burt though.;) :D
Enough of that.

Can it get better?

Can it get better?
The Union Leader is the largest paper in New Hampshire and its bias rating is Center.
If there was a discrepancy in the presidential votes, it seems strange that wasn't mentioned by the Gateway Pundit source.
Can't get much of a handle on this with what's been presented here. But at any rate, all the found votes were added in early November, so there is really nothing to see here. Do you think they only recounted the down ballot votes? Of course they didn't.

Great outlook! I like you have your thinking cap on, Atleast its not a dunce cap like most. :D

Can it get better?

Enough of that.

I don't want to be like Biden and touch you.:D

Can it get better?

Enough of that.

My hair smells terrific!

Can it get better?

Enough of that.

My hair smells terrific!

I bet... :) I would hold you tight even know our differences. I think that would add to the magnetism of our differences. You probably never had love making like that.:)

Forum List

Back