War deaths.

If you remember, Bush handed the war to Obama. Did you expect it to stop immediately? You never complained about those who died under Bush or trump. My point was that troops did die under trump when you guys said they didn't. You lied.

Name the person who met Obama and I'll research exactly happened. V
Barry Hussein had eight years. Trump had four years with the entire federal government trying to impeach him with bogus documents. The point of the post was the number of deaths in Afghanistan during the Trump years but more people were murdered in the democrat party run city of Chicago during that time.

Barry Hussein had eight years. Trump had four years with the entire federal government trying to impeach him with bogus documents. The point of the post was the number of deaths in Afghanistan during the Trump years but more people were murdered in the democrat party run city of Chicago during that time.

The point, ftom the beginning, you illinformed republicans stated several times, there was no soldiers killed for trumps last eighteen months. I proved that to be a lie AND provided the link to prove it. You have yet to produce one word to refute. You deflect the stupidity of that statement by blaming Obama.

So admit it. You guys were wrong. You are a liar. Got that.

Forum List

Back