Want to guess whats ruining this country

Its a flash party guys,

A bunch of kids send out a text to everyone they know and then those kids tell everyone they know to show up at a certain place at a certain time.

In this random gathering is people of all types including those who were just at the site orinally.

The kids are just trying to have fun and are too naive to know that criminals will use the opportunity to do what they want.

You can pretend all you want that this is anything different than kids of the past finding ways to meet other kids but this is happening all over the country and not just black kids are doing it.

Anyone with half a fucking brain can figure out this guy is a racist piece of shit by what he said and the picture he posted.

Defend him if you wish.

I refuse to allow some asshole like this to feel comfortable in my party.

He needs to get his ass to another party.

Please provide documentation, you racist piece of filth.

The documantation is in the thread you fucktard.

Its a flash party guys,

A bunch of kids send out a text to everyone they know and then those kids tell everyone they know to show up at a certain place at a certain time.

In this random gathering is people of all types including those who were just at the site orinally.

The kids are just trying to have fun and are too naive to know that criminals will use the opportunity to do what they want.

You can pretend all you want that this is anything different than kids of the past finding ways to meet other kids but this is happening all over the country and not just black kids are doing it.

Lemme guess - you flash partied when flash partying wasn't cool.

Interesting you'd say that, there has been more violence in just one of these riots than there have been in all the tea parties combined. But the tea parties are a "violent" group ........:cuckoo:

To an extent, kids are taking their cues from what they see on television. Nothing is done in a civil manner anymore. Screaming, marching, punching, shoving, carrying loaded guns and threats of violence are the norm.

Some of the fear and hatred mongering over recent years is becoming ripe for harvest.
You reap what you sow.

You won't be saying that when people get tired of this and some of those kids start getting injured or killed. You'll be the pussy whining about excessive force ........

To an extent, kids are taking their cues from what they see on television. Nothing is done in a civil manner anymore. Screaming, marching, punching, shoving, carrying loaded guns and threats of violence are the norm.

Some of the fear and hatred mongering over recent years is becoming ripe for harvest.
You reap what you sow.

You won't be saying that when people get tired of this and some of those kids start getting injured or killed. You'll be the pussy whining about excessive force ........

Not me, if the kids are dumb enough to do it they deserve what they get.
I support personal responsibility.

Might clean up the gene pool a bit as well.

Its a flash party guys,

Can you show me one story where this has happened with a group of 5,000 white kids dick bag.

Its a flash party guys,

It's become so commonplace, that some TV program used flash partying as its plot. It must have been one of the Law & Order series or CSI series, since those are the only two cop programs I watch. (Oh, and now Southland.)

Its a flash party guys,

Lemme guess - you flash partied when flash partying wasn't cool.

I know you're not talking to me, but I'm from an age when just flashing was cool! :lol:

Its a flash party guys,

Is it hard to breath with you head up your ass.
Your the ultra crazy left side of the party I love that is destroying us.

Maybe we should build better schools for these kids and give them free or low cost housing, oh wait we tried that already

Is it hard to breath with you head up your ass.
Your the ultra crazy left side of the party I love that is destroying us.

Maybe we should build better schools for these kids and give them free or low cost housing, oh wait we tried that already

Say flat out what you are TRYING to say.

Tell us all what you meant by look at the picture to see what the problem is?

It's really not hard to see in the four pictures from the Philadelphia Inquire who are the people causing the problems. But there just there to have a good time. Last fall this same group of merrymakers killed some poor guy coming home from do late night research in his office at the University of Penn.

It's really not hard to see in the four pictures from the Philadelphia Inquire who are the people causing the problems. But there just there to have a good time. Last fall this same group of merrymakers killed some poor guy coming home from do late night research in his office at the University of Penn.

Why don't you just come out and say it, coward?

Definitely not a coward, my city is filled with lawless black youth that have no respect for others.

Forum List

Back