Walter Reed attending physician swipes at Trump for motorcade visit to supporters

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
'"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play," Dr. James P. Phillips, who is also the Chief of Disaster Medicine at George Washington University Emergency Medicine.

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity," he continued.'

It is indeed insane.

'"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play," Dr. James P. Phillips, who is also the Chief of Disaster Medicine at George Washington University Emergency Medicine.

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity," he continued.'

It is indeed insane.

Decrepit Donald wants to spread Covid to others it seems.

It is indeed insane.
Butthurt news.

It is indeed insane.
What price glory...

The irresponsibility is astounding.
It is indeed insane.

Trump's wearing a mask.

I thought masks worked? They keep you safe.

Damn it you're mad because a day after hoping Trump would die, he's right back out giving you the finger not being "responsible" by showing the world he is still alive and on the job.

And then now there is all the data showing that all the lockdowns didn't accomplish JACK. :auiqs.jpg:

Time for Biden to put his adds back up.

I thought the same thing. There is no bottom with Trump. Press the advantage. Especially if it comes out that he went to that debate last Tuesday night already infected.
Trump is closer to an Alpha Male. Biden is a Beta Male in comparison. He knows the safety net that government deep state has provided for him. and al the extra benefits in money he has received. Near a half century to hone the art of the putdown. Notice how he uses it while you mock Trump for it? The prog has learned the Alinsky rules. He knows them. p.s....The Repubs should not even hold hearings with the Supreme Court Justice. As long as they interview her and passes their muster, then vote her in. We have seen the last vote from any Prog for a Republican Supreme Court Justice. they have jumped the shark as the Democratic Party is now a memory.

Time for Biden to put his adds back up.
I thought the same thing. There is no bottom with Trump.

What a joke you people are. Biden hasn't taken anything down! He just SAID he did. You people will believe anything your cult tells you.

I was watching TV just this morning and there was a commercial on TV with raging fire and what looked like rioting and stuff and I thought it was coverage of crises in the news.

Turned out to be a Biden/Harris 2020 ad.

I guess they were somehow amazingly claiming they were the FIX for what they STARTED! :lmao:

No doubt they were suggesting that this is what you get with TRUMP.

It is indeed insane.
“They might die.” Thanks for the laugh. These guys’ jobs are to stay with the President no matter what. You also don’t know anything about them. Maybe they’ve already had it and are immune.

It is indeed insane.

Decrepit Donald wants to spread Covid to others it seems.
Shitstain Tramp is determined to break the 2 million deaths mark in his first term.

It is indeed insane.

His above Tweets are HYSTERICAL what a ton of horsecrap. EVERYONE in those vehicles was WEARING A MASK:

1601853408412.png

He WAS NOT on the Medical Team around The Donald and this Partisan Hack is basing his own diagnosis on The Donald by the AMOUNT of TWEETS The Donald did NOT do when he was at Walter Reed. ROFLAO:

1601853516704.png

He's a Partisan Hack:

1601853322502.png

It is indeed insane.

His above Tweets are HYSTERICAL what a ton of horsecrap. EVERYONE in those vehicles was WEARING A MASK:

View attachment 397160

He WAS NOT on the Medical Team around The Donald and this Partisan Hack is basing his own diagnosis on The Donald by the AMOUNT of TWEETS The Donald did NOT do when he was at Walter Reed. ROFLAO:

View attachment 397162

He's a Partisan Hack:

View attachment 397159

^^^^ He was also Tweeting in SUPPORT of CNN after the Debate, he's a Partisan HACK:

He's also Tweeting about how the Mail-In Voting is ALL SECURE and so Nothing To See Here:

1601853733173.png

He's also been Tweeting about how he's AGAINST Confirming Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the USSC:

1601853779181.png

1601853799015.png

He's also Tweeted in support of the Conspiracy Theory that The Donald is having mailboxes REMOVED:

1601853907385.png

The irresponsibility is astounding.
It is indeed insane.

Trump's wearing a mask.

I thought masks worked? They keep you safe.

Damn it you're mad because a day after hoping Trump would die, he's right back out giving you the finger not being "responsible" by showing the world he is still alive and on the job.

And then now there is all the data showing that all the lockdowns didn't accomplish JACK. :auiqs.jpg:

The Protocol is that Secret Service Agents ride in the President's auto and ALL of them are wearing MASKS, Secret Service Agents also were in the helicopter when he was taken to Walter Reed Hospital also The Donald's Medical Team at Walter Reed Hospital would have known he was going back to The White House in that auto and so this HYSTERICAL REACTION is just yet MORE HYSTERIA.

The Trump Campaign need to put a Statement out ASAP as a means to STRANGLE this LATEST HYSTERIA.

It's obvious that certain peoples would LIKE The Donald's Campaign to come to a TOTAL HALT so that Creepy Joe Biden can just babble away WITHOUT being CHALLENGED.

Bet he got permission from his real Dr. I also bet Dr Phillips, in the article, is a stinking democrat.

Forum List

Back