Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'
Not Trump. It's his double. Trump is flat on his back ventilated.

Going for a 10 minute drive is "insanity"? :dunno:

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.
You think the secret service go by the wayside because he has covid? Really? You think he is unprotected?

Trump is the most contradictory of men...then again, America is the most contradictory of nations...

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.
Yep. Sounds like a intentional criminal act, to me.

Lighten up doc.
You think the secret service go by the wayside because he has covid? Really? You think he is unprotected?
Being driven around he could care less if he infects anyone.
And by the way, I'm not on the sympathy campaign for such a hateful person.

So even when he's both sick and a disease-carrier the Orange Orifice can't resist putting others at-risk for the sake of his image-enhancement?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what an irresponsible, despicable, self-centered a$$hole.

Last edited:

Lighten up doc.
I know he is protected, but he has no business needlessly putting them in danger from him for his amusement or personal gain. Like Daryl said, same as intentionally an aids patient intentionally having unprotected sex, just to get his jollies.

If he's a government employee, it's time for him to start working on his resume.

Never mind the fact that he's 100% right.... loyalty means much more than truth.

Forum List

Back