Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

Going for a 10 minute drive is "insanity"? :dunno:

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.
You think the secret service go by the wayside because he has covid? Really? You think he is unprotected?
I know he is protected, but he has no business needlessly putting them in danger from him for his amusement or personal gain. Like Daryl said, same as intentionally an aids patient intentionally having unprotected sex, just to get his jollies.
You are missing the point, I imagine purposely. He has secret service with him in the hospital as he moves around. The same ones. The same ones that went in the cramped helicopter with him. They don’t give up their duties because he has the virus. Period.

Please note that the car is hermetically sealed to fend off gas attacks. So there was no fresh air coming into that vehicle at all, just air recycled out of the lungs of Covid Donnie. In the hospital, Trump is in his own suite so the SS aren't always right there with him. It's an isolation unit so they have their hazmat suits, cleaned air and social distancing. Not cramped into a hermetically sealed SUV
Ya cause doctors wouldn't consider that right ya retardo Canadian wanna be. Take care of your government before you cone down here and complain about ours. The Canadian Government is crap and has been for some time. But here you are whining about OUR Government instead of solving your own problems.

Trump has refused to follow the doctor's orders from the moment he got sick. They took him to hospital because he couldn't breathe and had to be put on oxygen. They wanted to keep him in hospital, he went home. Doctors at Walter Reed were appalled at Trump's drive about and that it endangered both the people in that car as well as the President himself.

Trump has dictated his own treatment, getting drugs no one in the world has ever received together, and thinks he now knows more than the doctors because he's had covid. The drugs he's taking cause a "steroid mania". The patient thinks they're superman. I had to take a lot of stereoids in my life, and they're the reason I'm still alive, but the side effects scared the crap out of me, because I had never felt better in my life, even though I had barely been able to stand up right before I took them. I knew it was the drugs. Trump thinks it's him.

Trump is doing whatever the fuck he wants and is paying no attention to his doctors. These character flaws might kill him yet. After the steroids wear off and he crashes - probably within the next week, we'll see how super he is.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
They have a better chance than what is being reported.
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

So you're predicting he won't even live long enough to finish a second term??

:lmao:
Not talking about dementia Joe.
LOL

I know, that's what makes your idiotic post so funny.
Yeah funny,View attachment 397864
Even funnier -- Impeached Trump lost a debate to that ^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:
Didn't know which debate you were looking at. Anyway if somehow Biden wins. He will also be impeached, since you loons made it so. You can impeach a president, if you don't like him.
I'm looking at Biden's lead over Impeached Trump grow since the debate...

View attachment 398019

....and you can't impeach Biden unless you win the House.
HILLARY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faun
Liar, those polls didn't predict a Hillary landslide. They were national polls that predicted she would get more votes, which she did by 3 million. Some pollsters read into state-by-state polling and erroneously predicted a Hillary landslide but the polls were very accurate with only Wisconsin getting it wrong.
Hey Moron, when will you learn to never mess with me? I'm 10X smarter than you and more informed than you will ever be, SImpleton.

Final Presidential Polls: Clinton Heads Toward Landslide In Electoral College

Emerson College Polling predicts electoral landslide for Clinton

LOLOL

You're not smarter than me. Shit, you're not even smarter than a rock. Want proof? What you just posted agrees with what I said. You just posted how pollsters, not polls, predicted a Hillary landslide.

You lose again because you're a loser.

tenor.gif
Hey RETARD.... Pollsters go BY THE POLLS. They don't fabricate predictions from thin air, and yes in 2016 all the polls had Hillary ahead by 3 to 5 points, the problem was they did NOT take into account the 10 percent undecided vote. Most polls in 2016 had Hillary at 45 or 46 percent and Trump at 40 or 41 percent.
LOL

Another dumbfuck chimes in with ignorance.

No, dumbfuck, the pollsters don't abide strictly by the polls. Case in point, 2016. Pollsters "predicted" polls that were "too close to call" would break for Hillary. Those would be polls where pollsters predicted a win that the polls did not reflect.

As far as national polling, they too were very accurate; on average, showing Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more than Impeached Trump. She actually did better by 2.1 points.

And interestingly enough, Biden's current lead in the polls is about twice as much as Hillary's at this same point. Fortunately for Impeached Trump, polls this far out from the election have no bearing on the election.

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.
You think the secret service go by the wayside because he has covid? Really? You think he is unprotected?
I know he is protected, but he has no business needlessly putting them in danger from him for his amusement or personal gain. Like Daryl said, same as intentionally an aids patient intentionally having unprotected sex, just to get his jollies.
You are missing the point, I imagine purposely. He has secret service with him in the hospital as he moves around. The same ones. The same ones that went in the cramped helicopter with him. They don’t give up their duties because he has the virus. Period.

Please note that the car is hermetically sealed to fend off gas attacks. So there was no fresh air coming into that vehicle at all, just air recycled out of the lungs of Covid Donnie. In the hospital, Trump is in his own suite so the SS aren't always right there with him. It's an isolation unit so they have their hazmat suits, cleaned air and social distancing. Not cramped into a hermetically sealed SUV
Ya cause doctors wouldn't consider that right ya retardo Canadian wanna be. Take care of your government before you cone down here and complain about ours. The Canadian Government is crap and has been for some time. But here you are whining about OUR Government instead of solving your own problems.

Trump has refused to follow the doctor's orders from the moment he got sick. They took him to hospital because he couldn't breathe and had to be put on oxygen. They wanted to keep him in hospital, he went home. Doctors at Walter Reed were appalled at Trump's drive about and that it endangered both the people in that car as well as the President himself.

Trump has dictated his own treatment, getting drugs no one in the world has ever received together, and thinks he now knows more than the doctors because he's had covid. The drugs he's taking cause a "steroid mania". The patient thinks they're superman. I had to take a lot of stereoids in my life, and they're the reason I'm still alive, but the side effects scared the crap out of me, because I had never felt better in my life, even though I had barely been able to stand up right before I took them. I knew it was the drugs. Trump thinks it's him.

Trump is doing whatever the fuck he wants and is paying no attention to his doctors. These character flaws might kill him yet. After the steroids wear off and he crashes - probably within the next week, we'll see how super he is.
Trump has refused to follow the doctor's orders from the moment he got sick. They took him to hospital because he couldn't breathe and had to be put on oxygen.

I would ask you for a link to your source for this inside info, but we all know you don't have one. All you do is spew lies and bullshit here daily.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

Didn't know which debate you were looking at. Anyway if somehow Biden wins. He will also be impeached, since you loons made it so. You can impeach a president, if you don't like him.

View attachment 398019

Faun
Liar, those polls didn't predict a Hillary landslide. They were national polls that predicted she would get more votes, which she did by 3 million. Some pollsters read into state-by-state polling and erroneously predicted a Hillary landslide but the polls were very accurate with only Wisconsin getting it wrong.
Hey Moron, when will you learn to never mess with me? I'm 10X smarter than you and more informed than you will ever be, SImpleton.

LOLOL

You're not smarter than me. Shit, you're not even smarter than a rock. Want proof? What you just posted agrees with what I said. You just posted how pollsters, not polls, predicted a Hillary landslide.

tenor.gif
Hey RETARD.... Pollsters go BY THE POLLS. They don't fabricate predictions from thin air, and yes in 2016 all the polls had Hillary ahead by 3 to 5 points, the problem was they did NOT take into account the 10 percent undecided vote. Most polls in 2016 had Hillary at 45 or 46 percent and Trump at 40 or 41 percent.
LOL

No, dumbfuck, the pollsters don't abide strictly by the polls. Case in point, 2016. Pollsters "predicted" polls that were "too close to call" would break for Hillary. Those would be polls where pollsters predicted a win that the polls did not reflect.

As far as national polling, they too were very accurate; on average, showing Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more than Impeached Trump. She actually did better by 2.1 points.

And interestingly enough, Biden's current lead in the polls is about twice as much as Hillary's at this same point. Fortunately for Impeached Trump, polls this far out from the election have no bearing on the election.

The only yahoos saying this shithead Biden will win are the same idiots that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide in 2016.

If you only poll Moon Bats then you will only get Moon Bat responses.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun

LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

Face it Fawnboi, you were wrong. They predicted a Hitler electoral landslide and you claimed they didn't.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun

LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

Face it Fawnboi, you were wrong. They predicted a Hitler electoral landslide and you claimed they didn't.
LOL

Sadly, you can't stop lying. Even funnier, you think you win an argument by lying. And how could I be wrong when you posted a link that said exactly what I said? That being the polls were accurate but pollsters misinterpreted the polls. Do you not know the difference between pollsters and polls?

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.

We need to treat the President like Toro? :dunno:

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun

LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

LOL

Sadly, you can't stop lying. Even funnier, you think you win an argument by lying. And how could I be wrong when you posted a link that said exactly what I said? That being the polls were accurate but pollsters misinterpreted the polls. Do you not know the difference between pollsters and polls?
You keep losing, and losing, and losing. :itsok:

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun

LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

LOL

LOL

So you say. Of course, you also posted an article which prove me right, so there's that.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun

LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

LOL

LOL

So you say. Of course, you also posted an article which prove me right, so there's that.
More lies by you.

Both my links proved your claim that they didn't show a HItlery Electoral landslide was bullshit.

You keep losing, and losing, and losing..... :itsok:

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun

LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

LOL

LOL

More lies by you.

Both my links proved your claim that they didn't show a HItlery Electoral landslide was bullshit.

You keep losing, and losing, and losing..... :itsok:
You poor thing, you just can't stop lying. I never said pollsters didn't claim a landslide victory. Which is why you can't quote me saying that. In fact, I did say pollsters claimed a landslide victory for Hillary.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Fawnboi: " Liar, those polls didn't predict a Hillary landslide. "

:itsok:
LOLOL

Now you prove yourself to be an idiot AND a liar. :lmao:

You prove to be too stupid to know the difference between pollsters and polls even though you yourself posted a link showing the difference

The polls did not predict a Hillary landslide...

Screenshot_20201007-115356_Samsung Internet.jpg

The pollsters who interpreted those polls did.

You should know that since you yourself posted links to articles saying exactly that.

Fawnboi: " Liar, those polls didn't predict a Hillary landslide. "

LOLOL

Now you prove yourself to be an idiot AND a liar. :lmao:

You prove to be too stupid to know the difference between pollsters and polls even though you yourself posted a link showing the difference

The polls did not predict a Hillary landslide...

The pollsters who interpreted those polls did.

You should know that since you yourself posted links to articles saying exactly that.

Lighten up doc.

Oh really? You are there? You are a doc at Walter Reed that treated him? Let’s see your credentials.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Lol, you keep grasping at air. Anyway Biden was in on the Russia hoax. Bye, bye Biden!

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

That kind of information helped you out in 2016. Lol
LOL

So now you want to switch the debate from who won the debate to who won the election?
Just letting you know who is going to win, and it isn't Biden.
Fortunately for Biden, you're talking out of your ass.
You think he will pay us back the 38 million he costed us in the Russian hoax?

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Lol, you keep grasping at air. Anyway Biden was in on the Russia hoax. Bye, bye Biden!
Oh? How was he involved?

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

That kind of information helped you out in 2016. Lol
LOL

So now you want to switch the debate from who won the debate to who won the election?
Just letting you know who is going to win, and it isn't Biden.
Fortunately for Biden, you're talking out of your ass.
You think he will pay us back the 38 million he costed us in the Russian hoax?
LOL

You think Biden is responsible for an investigation by a Republican, started by a Republican Deputy Attorney General, filling in for a Republican Attorney General, appointed by a Republican president, elected by a Republican electorate??

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back