Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
They have a better chance than what is being reported.
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

So you're predicting he won't even live long enough to finish a second term??

:lmao:
Not talking about dementia Joe.
LOL

I know, that's what makes your idiotic post so funny.
Yeah funny,View attachment 397864
Even funnier -- Impeached Trump lost a debate to that ^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:
Didn't know which debate you were looking at. Anyway if somehow Biden wins. He will also be impeached, since you loons made it so. You can impeach a president, if you don't like him.
I'm looking at Biden's lead over Impeached Trump grow since the debate...

View attachment 398019

....and you can't impeach Biden unless you win the House.
HILLARY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faun
Liar, those polls didn't predict a Hillary landslide. They were national polls that predicted she would get more votes, which she did by 3 million. Some pollsters read into state-by-state polling and erroneously predicted a Hillary landslide but the polls were very accurate with only Wisconsin getting it wrong.
Lol, you keep grasping at air. Anyway Biden was in on the Russia hoax. Bye, bye Biden!
Oh? How was he involved?
He was vice president, we know he sat in one of the meetings about it.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

Didn't know which debate you were looking at. Anyway if somehow Biden wins. He will also be impeached, since you loons made it so. You can impeach a president, if you don't like him.

View attachment 398019

That kind of information helped you out in 2016. Lol
LOL

So now you want to switch the debate from who won the debate to who won the election?
Just letting you know who is going to win, and it isn't Biden.
Fortunately for Biden, you're talking out of your ass.
You think he will pay us back the 38 million he costed us in the Russian hoax?
LOL

You think Biden is responsible for an investigation by a Republican, started by a Republican Deputy Attorney General, filling in for a Republican Attorney General, appointed by a Republican president, elected by a Republican electorate??

:cuckoo:
The hoax was started by Hillary and Biden knew it was false from the beginning.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Liar, those polls didn't predict a Hillary landslide. They were national polls that predicted she would get more votes, which she did by 3 million. Some pollsters read into state-by-state polling and erroneously predicted a Hillary landslide but the polls were very accurate with only Wisconsin getting it wrong.
Lol, you keep grasping at air. Anyway Biden was in on the Russia hoax. Bye, bye Biden!
Oh? How was he involved?
Fawnboi will deny it.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Oh? How was he involved?
Fawnboi will deny it.
Biden will probably pull an Obama, and say he found out about it on the eleven o clock news.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Oh? How was he involved?
Wut?? He sat in on a meeting??

That was his involvement, huh?

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

LOL

So now you want to switch the debate from who won the debate to who won the election?
LOL

You think Biden is responsible for an investigation by a Republican, started by a Republican Deputy Attorney General, filling in for a Republican Attorney General, appointed by a Republican president, elected by a Republican electorate??

LOLOL

You're fucked in the head. Hillary started it by Russia hacking the DNC??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Those SS guys now had to go into quarantine for 14 days just so this fat fuck could indulge his insecurities for a few minutes. Disgusting.
I am assuming these guys have families but Trump doesn't give a fuck about anybody except himself.

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3

Those SS guys now had to go into quarantine for 14 days just so this fat fuck could indulge his insecurities for a few minutes. Disgusting.
I am assuming these guys have families but Trump doesn't give a fuck about anybody except himself.

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3
Link us up to the SS saying they have to be quarantined.

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3

Fuck you and the ass you voted for.

Trump's drive outside Walter Reed hospital criticized by Secret ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/10/04 › tru...

3 days ago — He's not even pretending to care now,” said one agent after the president's ... Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump's drive outside hospital ... aghast Sunday night at President Trump's trip outside the hospital where he is ... unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 ...

Trump leaves hospital room to wave at supporters outside ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 519558-tru...

3 days ago — Two Secret Service agents could be seen in the vehicle with him. ... last-minute motorcade ride to wave to his supporters outside and has now returned to the ... Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. ... So Trump knowingly exposed his vehicle driver and the dozens of SS agents ...

"""
James Phillips, an attending physician at Walter Reed, tweeted that the drive-by photo op was "insanity."
"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days," he tweeted. "They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. This is insanity."

Walter Reed attending physician slams Trump motorcade ...
www.cnn.com › politics › trump-covid-19-updates-sunday

2 days ago — President Trump is at Walter Reed medical center and could be discharged as early ... Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. ... My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play,” Phillips tweeted. ... the safety of others in the hospital, the driver, security and additional people ...

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3

3 days ago — He's not even pretending to care now,” said one agent after the president's ... Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump's drive outside hospital ... aghast Sunday night at President Trump's trip outside the hospital where he is ... unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 ...

3 days ago — Two Secret Service agents could be seen in the vehicle with him. ... last-minute motorcade ride to wave to his supporters outside and has now returned to the ... Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. ... So Trump knowingly exposed his vehicle driver and the dozens of SS agents ...

2 days ago — President Trump is at Walter Reed medical center and could be discharged as early ... Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. ... My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play,” Phillips tweeted. ... the safety of others in the hospital, the driver, security and additional people ...

You have nothing from the Secret Service, Clown.

You don't even have any names of anyone associated with the SS.

Try again, Simpleton.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Oh? How was he involved?

Lol, he sat by and let his party waste 38 million dollars. The dnc should pay us back.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
You're ignorant, the declassified letters from yesterday proves Hillary started it to bury her email scandle. Keep being a tool for a bunch of liars.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Oh? How was he involved?

Lol, he sat by and let his party waste 38 million dollars. The dnc should pay us back.
$38 million?? From where do you get that figure?

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
You're ignorant, the declassified letters from yesterday proves Hillary started it to bury her email scandle. Keep being a tool for a bunch of liars.
You're fucked in tbe head, con. Not only is there no evidence supporting the claims in the letters, even if true...

The letter says that in July 2016, American intelligence agencies received “insight” into Russian analysis alleging that Clinton, a presidential candidate at the time, had approved plans to create a scandal against Trump.

... July, 2016, is 4 months after Democrats were hacked by Russians...

Russia started it, dumbfuck, not Hillary. :cuckoo:

But I do like to see the rabid right is going after Hillary in the 2020 election when Biden, not Hillary, is running for president. It reveals the right has nothing on Biden so they're hoping to beat Biden by attacking Hillary.

:dance:

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3

Try again, Simpleton.

Sorry, but you're so fucking stupid you don't realize that the SS doesn't disclose information about their agents???? Seriously?
I'm quoting one of the WR physicians, I think he knows a whole lot more than you do, moron.

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3

Try again, Simpleton.

Sorry, but you're so fucking stupid you don't realize that the SS doesn't disclose information about their agents???? Seriously?
I'm quoting one of the WR physicians, I think he knows a whole lot more than you do, moron.
So you lied when you claimed the agents had to be quarantined. You have nothing from the SS.

You have a rant by the CNN medical commentator.

Eju7zLnXsAEleD3

Try again, Simpleton.

Honey, you haven’t heard? It was only posted in this thread. He was a fraud. Works for cnn. And others within the dem globalist cabal.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

Faun
Oh? How was he involved?

$38 million?? From where do you get that figure?
The cost of the fake investigation.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

View attachment 398019

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
You're fucked in tbe head, con. Not only is there no evidence supporting the claims in the letters, even if true...

The letter says that in July 2016, American intelligence agencies received “insight” into Russian analysis alleging that Clinton, a presidential candidate at the time, had approved plans to create a scandal against Trump.

... July, 2016, is 4 months after Democrats were hacked by Russians...

Russia started it, dumbfuck, not Hillary. :cuckoo:

But I do like to see the rabid right is going after Hillary in the 2020 election when Biden, not Hillary, is running for president. It reveals the right has nothing on Biden so they're hoping to beat Biden by attacking Hillary.

:dance:
It starts with denial, not that I think hillary will get what she deserves. I can tell you if one of us did a felony to cover for another felony. We wouldn't get out of jail.

Forum List

Back