Trump asked Walter Reed Doctors to sign NDAs in 2019

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Remember when Donald (The King of Debt ... and NDAs) was whisked off to Walter Reed under a veil of secrecy last year, then claimed it was part of a routine physical? I doubt that, and so should you. He and his doctors LIE - Like DOGS!!

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump required personnel at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to sign nondisclosure agreements last year before they could be involved with treating him, according to four people familiar with the process.​
During a surprise trip to Walter Reed on Nov. 16, 2019, Trump mandated signed NDAs from both physicians and nonmedical staff, most of whom are active-duty military service members, these people said. At least two doctors at Walter Reed who refused to sign the NDAs were subsequently not permitted to have any involvement in the president's care, two of the people said.​
The reason for his trip last year remains shrouded in mystery.​
The four people familiar with the process did not know whether, during the president's most recent visit over the weekend, he had the same requirement for Walter Reed staff members who had not previously been involved in his care.​

Remember when Donald (The King of Debt ... and NDAs) was whisked off to Walter Reed under a veil of secrecy last year, then claimed it was part of a routine physical? I doubt that, and so should you. He and his doctors LIE - Like DOGS!!

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump required personnel at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to sign nondisclosure agreements last year before they could be involved with treating him, according to four people familiar with the process.​
During a surprise trip to Walter Reed on Nov. 16, 2019, Trump mandated signed NDAs from both physicians and nonmedical staff, most of whom are active-duty military service members, these people said. At least two doctors at Walter Reed who refused to sign the NDAs were subsequently not permitted to have any involvement in the president's care, two of the people said.​
The four people familiar with the process did not know whether, during the president's most recent visit over the weekend, he had the same requirement for Walter Reed staff members who had not previously been involved in his care.​

Not surprising at all. No doubt he has most people in his life signing NDA's, because of what he is.

A President being able to do this? Incredible.

The American people are entitled to know the health of the president; this is yet another example of Trump's dishonesty.

The American people are entitled to know the health of the president; this is yet another example of Trump's dishonesty.

Remember that if Dementia Joe somehow wins

Not surprising at all. No doubt he has most people in his life signing NDA's, because of what he is.

I have to laugh...the righwingers have been going on about how Biden is like FDR...hiding health issues etc. But in reality it appears to be Trump.

Interestingly...on the VP debate yesterday...when it was noted that both men would be the oldest presidents elected...and did either VP have a discussion or plan in place for potential disability of the president...they both completely dodged.

All unnamed. By hippa law they can’t share. Once again, fake news.

I have to laugh...the righwingers have been going on about how Biden is like FDR...hiding health issues etc. But in reality it appears to be Trump.

Interestingly...on the VP debate yesterday...when it was noted that both men would be the oldest presidents elected...and did either VP have a discussion or plan in place for potential disability of the president...they both completely dodged.

Biden is NOTHING like FDR.

FDR had at least some concern for America

#1) There is no legal requirement for a President to disclose their health information or doctor's records.
#2) Both of the VP candidate's missed the obvious answer to the question, "if a president became disabled or mentally impaired".
They should have said the Constitution already has a transfer mechanism in place if that situation ever occurred. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Tell me you believe Donald Trump has empathy for people or concern for this country. You know, so I can LoLz!!

tenor.gif

#1) There is no legal requirement for a President to disclose their health information or doctor's records.
#2) Both of the VP candidate's missed the obvious answer to that question.
That the Constitution already has a transfer mechanism in place if that situation ever occurred. ... :cool:

1 - totally agree...though the issues with FDR brought the matter of hiding serious health issues to the fore and presidents have been more forthcoming.

2) true...

Tell me you believe Donald Trump has empathy for people or concern for this country. You know, so I can LoLz!!

tenor.gif

I asked you to list 3 things Donald Trump has done for America that you like.......and you could not name one.

I think that proves my case of your extreme confirmation bias.

You kinda missed the point...

tenor.gif

I doubt the Super-Spreader in Chief has much empathy.

You kinda missed the point...

Not at all....just wanted to make that clear

If you had a VALID point then I might get into that but........

Forum List

Back