walmart trains staff in crt

Only Democrats shop at Walmart.

Republicans shop at higher end stores.

Hmmm, this beauty looks like a Rump supporter!

1634955030346.jpeg

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.
Uhoh.

RWNJs are goin to CANCEL Walmart!

Too funny

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.

I very seldom shop Walmart. I have to buy my RX there because they made a dirty deal with the insulin makers. They give Walmart dirt cheap prices and dramatically increase prices on every other pharmacy to make up the loss, up to two to three times the cost of a vial. I guess it should be illegal but it's not so I have no choice but to go there until I get on Medicare next year to see what it would cost me under their prescription plan to go to my local pharmacy.

I haven't shopped at Walmart in years. Place is full of trashy & dirty people. Both employees and customers.
So you mean POOR people. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Weird, How the Waltons make Billions, YET just pay their employees shit. Like $8.50 an hour.

I don't shop there much. I go to sam's regularly.

Forum List

Back