walmart trains staff in crt

So you mean POOR people. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Weird, How the Waltons make Billions, YET just pay their employees shit. Like $8.50 an hour.

Try to find anybody to work for $8.50 today.

Walmart takes good care of their management, their warehouse personnel, their office staff, offers the best opportunity for advancement, their truck drivers.

Even though Walmart pays the same or better than their competitors like Target, you've been brainwashed to believe Walmart is somehow an anomaly to McDonald's Wendy's, Target, K-Mart.

I don't shop there much. I go to sam's regularly.
I go there for things I don't want to buy large quantities of at Costco like mustard, dill relish, soy sauce, herbs, fruit, vegetables, etc. Restocking all of that adds up. One thing was strange - they didn't have any large bags of sugar, just the little ones. I asked the associate and she said they get it in but it flies back off the shelf. Are people hoarding sugar now?

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.
just a few months ago their black employees were complaining about lack of inclusion.

so it wasnt walmart preventing its workers from unionizing, it was their diversity training. I would have thought conservatives would love to patronize non-union businesses, but apparently racism takes priority.

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.

You are the one who is from the lunatic fringe. The fact is that holding America accountable for it's not so good moments. You are proof that there is truth to CRT. Texas proves the validity of CRT. They have stricken minorities and women from from the history books. The reason why Texas is receiving 3 new House sets is because of the increase in the numbers of blacks and minorities. Yet those new seats will go to white Republicans. In Georgia, Republicans are trying to take over the Fulton County Board of Elections. Fulton has a large number of blacks. There is systemic racism.

so it wasnt walmart preventing its workers from unionizing, it was their diversity training. I would have thought conservatives would love to patronize non-union businesses, but apparently racism takes priority.

We on the right are against any kind of brainwashing or indoctrination. The Communists love it. It's how they gained control over other countries.

Its never occurred to you that they are right?

They used to call it diversity training. Hell did a couple of those classes in the 90s.
Before that it was referred to as “American History”
Sorry you got triggered ;)
If it was American history they were training, I would still shop there. You bet I got triggered. I get triggered being called a racist. I get triggered when idiots disparage the police who go out and risk their lives everyday, and sometime LOSE their lives.

And I get triggered when they insult the USA, which all things being considered, is one of the most generous counties in the world (and now is the #1 victim of imperialism)

Sure I got triggered, didn't you ? if not, why not ?

Right. Because I'm sure when you go to any store and spend nearly 100 bucks on shit you check the label as to where it was made. :auiqs.jpg:
Well, I know that Lenders Bagels and Bush's Black Beans and Kikkoman Soy Sauce and Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Great Value Hot Dog Buns and Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice and Premium Saltines ($2.88-wow!) and Celestial Seasonings Tea and Gallo Burgundy Wine and Hershey's Halloween Candy and Reynold's Cut-Rite Wax Paper and Michelob Amber Bock and Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce and Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard and Frito-Lay Corn Chips and Orville Redenbacher Naturals and Breyer's Butter Pecan Ice Cream and Oral B Glide Dental Floss and Santita's Tortilla Chips are all made in the good old USA.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I will grant you that my bananas were probably from Central America, asshole.

Its never occurred to you that they are right?
Of course that doesn't occur to me, because
1) I'm not an idiot, and
2) they are as wrong as anybody could ever be, and if you agree with them. you're a baldfaced racist.

What’s diversity training?

Further indoctrination. Leftists have treated blacks like the kid on the short bus, and created this nonsense so everybody will. They refuse to treat blacks as equals meaning they are like everybody else. They don't want blacks to be like everybody else. Never have and never will.

Were you triggered when your buddies attacked the Capitol and injured 140 police?

Forgetting all the police who were injured or killed in the multiple riots across the country to protest a drug addict and lifelong criminal dying in the hands of a police officer. They are erecting statues in his honor. So typical left.

So you mean POOR people. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Weird, How the Waltons make Billions, YET just pay their employees shit. Like $8.50 an hour.
How do you think they get paid?

I very seldom shop Walmart. I have to buy my RX there because they made a dirty deal with the insulin makers. They give Walmart dirt cheap prices and dramatically increase prices on every other pharmacy to make up the loss, up to two to three times the cost of a vial. I guess it should be illegal but it's not so I have no choice but to go there until I get on Medicare next year to see what it would cost me under their prescription plan to go to my local pharmacy.
Are you a Vietnam vet?

We on the right are against any kind of brainwashing or indoctrination. The Communists love it. It's how they gained control over other countries.
The right's been brain washed by Trump. He once said he could shoot some one and not lose voters.

Forum List

Back