Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

It's probably too late, this country will continue to be target practice for any mentally ill loser who wants to commit mass murder. I never "planned" to get rid of AR-15's, when you live in America, your "freedoms" include freedom to die in a mass shooting.
Yup. Freedom ain't for the faint of heart. The nature of a free country is that everyone is free. You want security? Lock yourself in a prison cell. You'll be as safe a a sheep in a pen. Others find the dangers that freedom brings, worth the risks.

But red states generally have higher murder rates per Capita but you loons ignore those.
Maybe because they have cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades. Although Illinois does have a Democrat as Governor. You can also look at the murder capital of the US, New Orleans. the last Republican Mayor of that city was Benjamin Flanders who served from 1870-1872.

1. Mississippi - 20.50 per 100k
  2. Louisiana - 19.90 per 100k
  3. Alabama - 14.20 per 100k
  4. Missouri - 14 per 100k
  5. Arkansas - 13 per 100k
  6. South Carolina - 12.70 per 100k
  7. Tennessee - 11.50 per 100k
  8. Maryland - 11.40 per 100k
  9. Illinois - 11.20 per 100k
  10. New Mexico - 10.80 per 100k

If you never leave your echo chamber, you never learn the truth.
There is no such thing as Red States and Blue States.

It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Most of the crime occurs in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes, regardless of what state they are in.

It's probably too late, this country will continue to be target practice for any mentally ill loser who wants to commit mass murder. I never "planned" to get rid of AR-15's, when you live in America, your "freedoms" include freedom to die in a mass shooting.
I don't know why people from other countries come here as tourists......getting too dangerous.

Forum List

Back