Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

Yet another mass shooting. When will it end?
Walmart has a very long and high profile history of gun violence, murder and mass murder in their stores, including some of the largest mass murders in this country's history and their just average Black Friday trade, is shown to be violent every year and shown on TV, YouTube and elsewhere. This is just typical Walmart traffic.

The shooter is Black and used a pistol instead of an AR. The story will disappear quickly. It doesn't fit into the Democrat's narrative.

I just read a piece which said the shooter's identity hadn't been released.

How do you know he's black?

As long as we're willing to sell guns to people no questions asked, you'll have this sad occurrence repeated over and over and over.

You don't even know where the shooter obtained the firearm. Did he buy it himself? Did someone else buy it for him? Was he even eligible to posses a firearm? Did he use one that belonged to a family member? Did he steal it? Did he simply take one out of the cabinet in the sporting goods department?

I've bought scads of firearms with no questions asked: Gun shows, flea markets, yard sales, personal transactions. And yet, I've never shot anyone.

Walmart has a very long and high profile history of gun violence, murder and mass murder in their stores, including some of the largest mass murders in this country's history and their just average Black Friday trade, is shown to be violent every year and shown on TV, YouTube and elsewhere. This is just typical Walmart traffic.

Other than last night and the shooting in El Paso, what other Wal-Mart stores have seen mass murders?

Forum List

Back