Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

Other than last night and the shooting in El Paso, what other Wal-Mart stores have seen mass murders?
It goes back a long, long way and in many states. I did the search "history of Walmart shooting" and got plenty of articles. The store manager of a Walmart was shot and killed at the store about 85 miles from here.
Here is the first article to pop up at the top on that search, but there are a bunch more:

It goes back a long, long way and in many states. I did the search "history of Walmart shooting" and got plenty of articles. The store manager of a Walmart was shot and killed at the store about 85 miles from here.
Here is the first article to pop up at the top on that search, but there are a bunch more:

Looks like a paywall.

From what I could tell, though, a lot of those shootings had little to do with Wal-Mart as an entity complicit in the shooting. One was clearly a lover's spat. Two were accidental shootings, and one was a couplpe on a shooting spree who happened to decided to make their final stand in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

I couldn't read anything past that...

Last edited:
I just read a piece which said the shooter's identity hadn't been released.

How do you know he's black?
1669215929465.png

He was the store manager and recognized by everybody.

But, just curious:
How do you plan to get rid of the 20,000,000 or so AR15s in the US?
It's probably too late, this country will continue to be target practice for any mentally ill loser who wants to commit mass murder. I never "planned" to get rid of AR-15's, when you live in America, your "freedoms" include freedom to die in a mass shooting.

Forum List

Back