"Walls for me, but not for thee".....

Well the video is real. What does that say about Biden? On one hand he promises to "END" fossil fuels and on the other hand, he pretends he's concerned about the American people and the fuel prices they have to pay. You cant expect oil companies to operate as usual when they see the government is dedicated to having them decimated. Oil production and fuel distribution is a long haul investment and operation and they have been effected negatively by government policy.
YES he bloviates about how he wants oil companies to keep pumping oil, but they can't do it in a way that brings prices down.

You've been lucky. It's well known in the past ,that cartels have used U.S. land for drug operations. It just happens that your land wouldn't work out for them, or you are far out of the way, good for you.
Remember again words directly spoken by Biden. And guess what the illegal listeners heard?
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

People i.e. illegals REMEMBER what they WANT to hear and Joe told them "SURGE to the Border"!
Well they have surged
.... 4.9 million illegals.

FAIR Analysis: 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office

illegalscrossing102222.png

It says that Biden is a politician and politicians have mouths that write checks their asses can't cash......In other words, they promise the Moon and give you a cookie. I can tell you one thing about the US border fence, Mexico never did pay a dime for it.
President Donald Trump on Thursday qualified his oft-repeated claim that Mexico will pay for a new border wall, now saying the costs will be covered “indirectly” through his new North American trade deal.

When I said Mexico is paying for the wall in front of thousands and thousands of people, obviously they are not going to write a check,” he told reporters on Thursday before departing for a trip to the southern border.

LOL...

The homeowner has to request the variance.
What a waste... what is your point with that response to this "First Lady Dr. Jill Biden is seeking variances from Sussex County"
Duh... she's seeking variance...i.e. she's homeowner i.e. she's requesting variance. What is your point?

What a waste... what is your point with that response to this "First Lady Dr. Jill Biden is seeking variances from Sussex County"
Duh... she's seeking variance...i.e. she's homeowner i.e. she's requesting variance. What is your point?

The Secret Service wants a wall around their house but the home owner has to request it. If your parents wanted to make an addition to the house whose basement you never leave and it violated the deed restrictions, they would have to ask for a variance...not their contractor.

Additionally if your psychiatrist decided that he needed to observe you 24 hours a day to address your rampant paranoia and outsized sense of importance but the deed restrictions prohibited a doctor's office being built (not to mention the rubber room where you'd likely be interred), no matter who wanted the items built or how much good it would do the public to isolate such a psychotic individual...whomever is on the deed to the flop house you live in would have to request the variance.

You said walks earlier.

Were there walls around the elementary school where you were supposed to go? LOL.

Anyway, when most of the illegals here are here on expired visas such as work visas or student visas, walls won't work because they fly in or drive in and just overstay their legal length of stay. So walls around a nation do not work in stopping illegal immigration. Only a damn fool would think they do.

It was further idiocy to think Mexico would pay for them. But you guys are in a cult and loyalty to a person instead of common sense makes you believe the unbelievable.

More spamming from a guy who repeats himself often, just like Joe Biden does. If it makes you feel better I have no fences or border markers on my 43 acres, nor is there one around the homestead....wealthy people like fences to keep out redundant miscreants who reiterate redundantly.

I love property with walls but it's beyond stupid to compare that with a border wall.

You said walks earlier.

Were there walls around the elementary school where you were supposed to go? LOL.

Anyway, when most of the illegals here are here on expired visas such as work visas or student visas, walls won't work because they fly in or drive in and just overstay their legal length of stay. So walls around a nation do not work in stopping illegal immigration. Only a damn fool would think they do.

It was further idiocy to think Mexico would pay for them. But you guys are in a cult and loyalty to a person instead of common sense makes you believe the unbelievable.
walls…sorry i am typing on my phone.

so, walls work or they don’t? this is a simple question. Our southern border is currently being invaded regularly. Obviously a wall wouldn’t prevent expired visas, that’s a separate problem.

walls…sorry i am typing on my phone.

so, walls work or they don’t? this is a simple question. Our southern border is currently being invaded regularly. Obviously a wall wouldn’t prevent expired visas, that’s a separate problem.

Well it also depends on what you're trying to stop. As for an individual coming across the border, walls are porous. As for stopping someone from driving a few tons of explosives across our border..the walls get more and more effective.

Well it also depends on what you're trying to stop. As for an individual coming across the border, walls are porous. As for stopping someone from driving a few tons of explosives across our border..the walls get more and more effective.
so walls are pointless to keep people out? Why did Xiden spend all this money on a wall around his beach house then?

The Secret Service wants a wall around their house but the home owner has to request it. If your parents wanted to make an addition to the house whose basement you never leave and it violated the deed restrictions, they would have to ask for a variance...not their contractor.

Additionally if your psychiatrist decided that he needed to observe you 24 hours a day to address your rampant paranoia and outsized sense of importance but the deed restrictions prohibited a doctor's office being built (not to mention the rubber room where you'd likely be interred), no matter who wanted the items built or how much good it would do the public to isolate such a psychotic individual...whomever is on the deed to the flop house you live in would have to request the variance.
Your response makes NO SENSE!
Evidently the request to build the fence was passed regardless of your dubious distinction!

Acting on mandates sought by the U.S. Secret Service, the Sussex County Board of Adjustment on Monday approved variance requests for increased fencing and wall heights bordering the Biden property at 32 Far View Road in the North Shores subdivision.

"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

The under-construction security fence around the commander-in-chief’s beach house, thought to be scheduled for completion late last year, actually won’t be done until the spring of 2023 — while the cost to taxpayers has ballooned by nearly $35,000.
The Department of Homeland Security initially doled out $456,548 in September 2021 to Delaware-based construction company Turnstone Holdings LLC for the purchase and installation of security fencing at Biden’s Rehoboth Beach home, according to USAspending.gov, an online database tracking federal outlays.
LOL...

The homeowner has to request the variance.

What are your sources that ALL THE WALLS are porous???

Now for the FACTS... Why can't you do just a little research instead of your amateur, subjective and definitely uninformed observations.

FACTS!.png

The Border Wall System is Deployed, Effective, and Disrupting Criminals and Smugglers​

EFFECTIVE – DISRUPTING CRIMINALS AND SMUGGLERS​

The results speak for themselves: illegal drug, border crossings, and human smuggling activities have decreased in areas where barriers are deployed. For example:

San Diego Sector:
  • In one short 12 mile section in the San Diego Sector, the wall reduced CBP manpower requirements by 150 agents every 24 hours. That is approximately a $28 million return on investment per year in salaries and benefits. These agents were redeployed to fill resource gaps in other areas of the border -- further improving our security.
  • CBP’s San Diego Field Office continues to be a significant source of narcotics seizures. From FY 19 to FY 20, seizures of fentanyl, marijuana, and methamphetamine all increased, with meth seizures jumping at alarming rates in the past several years – demonstrating that the border wall is forcing drug smugglers to where we are best prepared to catch them – our ports of entry.
Yuma Sector:
  • Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19.
  • In FY 19, CBP deployed a temporary barrier, which it has replaced with a permanent system, at the Sanchez Canal, which resulted in illegal entries decreasing in this area by more than 1,000 per month.
  • In FY 19, in areas of older existing border fencing or barriers, Yuma Sector apprehended 12 large groups (over a 100 persons) compared to zero large groups in FY 20 with new border wall system.
    • Family Unit entries have decreased over 95%
      • FY 19: 51,961 vs. FY 20: 2,940
RGV Sector:
  • In a section of RGV (Zone 1) apprehensions have decreased since the construction of the border wall system. This is a location that has never had any border infrastructure.
    • CBP has seen 79% decrease in apprehensions in this area (Zone 1) since the completion of border wall system.
    • CBP has seen a 26% decrease in narcotics seizures since the completion of border wall system in this area.
  • In another section of RGV, prior to construction of the border wall system it was common to see illegal aliens running across a heavily traveled road, putting themselves and members of the community at risk.
    • Smugglers are now forced to take their groups further west into areas that are less dense with brush and easier for CBP surveillance cameras to detect illicit activity.
El Paso Sector:
  • El Paso Sector has experienced a significant reduction in drug and smuggling activities in areas where the new border wall system was built.
    • Most notably, in Zones 14 and 15 of the Santa Teresa (STN) AOR where apprehensions have decreased by 60% and 81% respectively when comparing the last half of fiscal year FY 20 to the first half of FY 20.
El Paso Station has experienced similar results from the new border wall in Zones 20 – 23, with a reduction in apprehensions of 70% during the same timeframe.

so walls are pointless to keep people out? Why did Xiden spend all this money on a wall around his beach house then?
You don't seem to be able to comprehend the facts from one post to another. Folks come across legally....we open the doors for them and the airports.. Are you really unaware of this? Comparing the border wall to a security wall around a residence is ridiculous.

Your response makes NO SENSE!
Evidently the request to build the fence was passed regardless of your dubious distinction!

Acting on mandates sought by the U.S. Secret Service, the Sussex County Board of Adjustment on Monday approved variance requests for increased fencing and wall heights bordering the Biden property at 32 Far View Road in the North Shores subdivision.

"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

The under-construction security fence around the commander-in-chief’s beach house, thought to be scheduled for completion late last year, actually won’t be done until the spring of 2023 — while the cost to taxpayers has ballooned by nearly $35,000.
The Department of Homeland Security initially doled out $456,548 in September 2021 to Delaware-based construction company Turnstone Holdings LLC for the purchase and installation of security fencing at Biden’s Rehoboth Beach home, according to USAspending.gov, an online database tracking federal outlays.
I'm sure the US Secret Service wanting the fence added some heft to the request. Like if the board could look at your psych records, they'd agree you need constant monitoring.

Well the video is real. What does that say about Biden? On one hand he promises to "END" fossil fuels and on the other hand, he pretends he's concerned about the American people and the fuel prices they have to pay. You cant expect oil companies to operate as usual when they see the government is dedicated to having them decimated. Oil production and fuel distribution is a long haul investment and operation and they have been effected negatively by government policy.
YES he bloviates about how he wants oil companies to keep pumping oil, but they can't do it in a way that brings prices down.

You've been lucky. It's well known in the past ,that cartels have used U.S. land for drug operations. It just happens that your land wouldn't work out for them, or you are far out of the way, good for you.

US oil production is up and so is rig count.

Forum List

Back