"Walls for me, but not for thee".....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Using Joe's famous phrase... "Hey I'm not kidding"... or "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

Now when it comes to "security walls" ???

"Walls for me"
President Biden may oppose building a wall along the U.S.’s southern border, but he’s currently spending nearly $500,000 of taxpayers’ money to construct a barrier around his vacation property at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

"but not for thee.."
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

More spamming from a guy who repeats himself often, just like Joe Biden does. If it makes you feel better I have no fences or border markers on my 43 acres, nor is there one around the homestead....wealthy people like fences to keep out redundant miscreants who reiterate redundantly.

Using Joe's famous phrase... "Hey I'm not kidding"... or "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

"Walls for me"
President Biden may oppose building a wall along the U.S.’s southern border, but he’s currently spending nearly $500,000 of taxpayers’ money to construct a barrier around his vacation property at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

"but not for thee.."
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

just another of thebzillion examples of leftie LYING

and hypocrisy

Who are you going to vote for, America?

"The Republicans aren't perfect but the other side is crazy" (Senator Jn Kennedy [LA] a day or so ago)

not only crazy but morally vaccuous.. empty suits

More spamming from a guy who repeats himself often, just like Joe Biden does. If it makes you feel better I have no fences or border markers on my 43 acres, nor is there one around the homestead....wealthy people like fences to keep out redundant miscreants who reiterate redundantly.

And guns.

1666450461793.png

No one is trying to move in on your property.
You would feel very differently if you woke up tomorrow and there were tents popped up all around your house.
Just this week a man was killed when a squatter group built a makeshift structure/campsite in his yard no more than 20 yards from his own house and the city would do nothing.

No one is trying to move in on your property.
You would feel very differently if you woke up tomorrow and there were tents popped up all around your house.
Just this week a man was killed when a squatter group built a makeshift structure/campsite in his yard no more than 20 yards from his own house and the city would do nothing.
who was killed?

maybe you should start a thread on this

You're a nobody. Nobody gives a shit about you or your property.

We ONLY give a shit about Biden because he was selected as our president and thus has the power to ruin the country as he's doing now. The same child molester that is allowing an open border by shutting down border wall production the day he gets selected into office puts up a wall around his own fucking property.

He's a piece of shit child molesting hypocrite. In other words, a democrat.

We ONLY give a shit about Biden because he was selected as our president and thus has the power to ruin the country as he's doing now. The same child molester that is allowing an open border by shutting down border wall production the day he gets selected into office puts up a wall around his own fucking property.

The country is ruined, when will you be moving?

laugh..

agreed.. the elite Ds only care about themselves and maintaining power. The rest of America can be robbed, raped and killed by lawless illegals and it's like Oh well.. next?

laugh..

agreed.. the elite Ds only care about themselves and maintaining power. The rest of America can be robbed, raped and killed by lawless illegals and it's like Oh well.. next?
I have never been robbed by a lawless illegal I have been robbed by legal white people that are citizens.

Old story from Spring....

1666450475954.png

The Secret Service wants a wall built around a place where the President vacations.... stunning!!!

"First Lady Dr. Jill Biden is seeking variances from Sussex County related to the maximum fence height requirement". LOL

Secret Service not building it big enough?!? LMAO

Hmmm Southwest Missouri where your 43 acres are located.

Evidently you don't have to worry about the below illegals
Illegals evidently know you have no fences. Don't be surprised about future visitors.

Major human and drug trafficking enterprise found in Southwest Missouri​

Drug agents say a horse ranch in Polk County, Mo., and an Ozark-based construction company are among the places where illegal immigrants have been located during a large-scale drug investigation.

"Southwest Missouri is not immune to organized crime — it truly does affect this community," said Jerry Craig, a supervisor in the Drug Enforcement Administration's Springfield office.

Hmmm Southwest Missouri where your 43 acres are located.

Evidently you don't have to worry about the below illegals
Illegals evidently know you have no fences. Don't be surprised about future visitors.

Major human and drug trafficking enterprise found in Southwest Missouri​

Drug agents say a horse ranch in Polk County, Mo., and an Ozark-based construction company are among the places where illegal immigrants have been located during a large-scale drug investigation.

"Southwest Missouri is not immune to organized crime — it truly does affect this community," said Jerry Craig, a supervisor in the Drug Enforcement Administration's Springfield office.
Amazing how I have worked and lived around them for forty-five years and never had one negative interaction with them. Springfield is two-hour drive away.

Amazing how I have worked and lived around them for forty-five years and never had one negative interaction with them.
Right. That is amazing. Makes you wonder what kind of work you do that these criminals leave your 43 acres sacrosanct.

Drug agents say that an Ozark-based construction company and a horse ranch are among the few places where these undocumented workers were kept. "Southwest Missouri is not immune to organized crime — it truly does affect this community,"

"Walls for me"

"but not for thee.."

~~~~~~
Walls bad at the border, but great for Delaware beach property of Joey Xi Bai Dung.

"Walls for me"

"but not for thee.."

I thought walls didn't work?

Well the video is real. What does that say about Biden? On one hand he promises to "END" fossil fuels and on the other hand, he pretends he's concerned about the American people and the fuel prices they have to pay. You cant expect oil companies to operate as usual when they see the government is dedicated to having them decimated. Oil production and fuel distribution is a long haul investment and operation and they have been effected negatively by government policy.
YES he bloviates about how he wants oil companies to keep pumping oil, but they can't do it in a way that brings prices down.

You've been lucky. It's well known in the past ,that cartels have used U.S. land for drug operations. It just happens that your land wouldn't work out for them, or you are far out of the way, good for you.

Well the video is real. What does that say about Biden? On one hand he promises to "END" fossil fuels and on the other hand, he pretends he's concerned about the American people and the fuel prices they have to pay. You cant expect oil companies to operate as usual when they see the government is dedicated to having them decimated. Oil production and fuel distribution is a long haul investment and operation and they have been effected negatively by government policy.
YES he bloviates about how he wants oil companies to keep pumping oil, but they can't do it in a way that brings prices down.

You've been lucky. It's well known in the past ,that cartels have used U.S. land for drug operations. It just happens that your land wouldn't work out for them, or you are far out of the way, good for you.
It says that Biden is a politician and politicians have mouths that write checks their asses can't cash......In other words, they promise the Moon and give you a cookie. I can tell you one thing about the US border fence, Mexico never did pay a dime for it.

Forum List

Back