Wallmart greed

Walmart CEO's are claiming that they are closing over 1500 stores due to bad economics and high crime,stealing, in their stores.I suspect that this is just an excuse to downsized. to increase greedy profits for the selfish CEO . This is also to triple the investors return,probably. This down right evil,hurting employment . These stores are making a lot of money .Once again COVID and crime are being exploited for greed.
That's what happens when you defund police.

The world would be a better place if retailers could dish out bestings to shoplifters who are caught red-handed.
In Saudi Arabia if you are caught stealing, the first offense is to have a notch put into your ear. The second offense they look for the notch, if it is there, they cut off the hand you eat with. 3rd offense you have the other hand cut off, and Saudi Arabia doesnt have welfare. Those that steal, have to beg for charity. Not too many people steal in Saudi Arabia.

Walmart CEO's are claiming that they are closing over 1500 stores due to bad economics and high crime,stealing, in their stores.I suspect that this is just an excuse to downsized. to increase greedy profits for the selfish CEO . This is also to triple the investors return,probably. This down right evil,hurting employment . These stores are making a lot of money .Once again COVID and crime are being exploited for greed.

1) The numbers I have seen are closer to 150 stores, not 1500.

2) Walmart has, for a number of years, been planning to downsize stores, particularly supercenters as their data suggests that an aging population doesn't like to have to walk that far from one side of the store to the other to get toilet paper and shampoo.

3) Walmart is evil if it does, evil if it doesn't with you people.

Your lack of understanding about how business works is appalling.

No doofus, they are downsizing like every other company....because Poopeypants and the Dimmer ilk are destroying the economy.

Forum List

Back