Wall Street Jew to be Nominated for Treasury

If he was Muslim, you'd be a bitchin'...
If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.
He doesn't know that. He is a PC dupe.

He likely has no clue that the DNC wants a radical Islamist for their leader....see Ellison.

So when Hillary is in bed with Goldman Sachs that is bad. But if Trump is, that's good.

Was Trump getting paid several hundred thousand dollars a pop to give speeches at Goldman Sachs? How much money did Goldman give to Trump's campaign (according to Fortune Goldman banned top execs from donating to the Trump campaign)? How much did they give to Hillary's Campaign? (over $1 million).

Steve Mnuchin is an Ex-Goldman Sachs employee (he left Goldman 14 years ago), so I don't think any REASONABLE person would suggest that the Donald tapping him for Treasury Secretary is "being in bed with Goldman Sachs".

As far Hillary being in bed with Goldman Sachs, that's bullshit too, she wasn't in bed with 'em, she was fucking their brains out in public.

Makes sense to me. I have a Jewish accountant. It just makes good sense.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol
I never thought of Trump as anti-Semitic, but if this board and news of a few of his fringe supporters is any indication, many of his advocates definitely are anti-Semitic. I doubt very much that Mnuchin's heritage or his religion has anything to do with his intellect. The irony for me is the fact that Cruz got excoriated because his wife once worked at Goldman Sachs. And that this man has been the instrumental architect of mass foreclosures in California.

Trump postures himself as a man looking out for the common people. Yet he chose a guy that purchased a failed bank and made millions foreclosing on houses owned by the people he claims to represent. It's the American dream.

If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.

He likely has no clue that the DNC wants a radical Islamist for their leader....see Ellison.
Ellison is a 'radical Islamist'? Ellison engaged in mass killings, murder, and terrorism? When was that? I missed it.

So when Hillary is in bed with Goldman Sachs that is bad. But if Trump is, that's good.

Was Trump getting paid several hundred thousand dollars a pop to give speeches at Goldman Sachs? How much money did Goldman give to Trump's campaign (according to Fortune Goldman banned top execs from donating to the Trump campaign)? How much did they give to Hillary's Campaign? (over $1 million).

Steve Mnuchin is an Ex-Goldman Sachs employee (he left Goldman 14 years ago), so I don't think any REASONABLE person would suggest that the Donald tapping him for Treasury Secretary is "being in bed with Goldman Sachs".

As far Hillary being in bed with Goldman Sachs, that's bullshit too, she wasn't in bed with 'em, she was fucking their brains out in public.
awesome post

Ellison is a 'radical Islamist'? Ellison engaged in mass killings, murder, and terrorism? When was that? I missed it.
Yes, he is connected to terrorists. I suggest you do some research to catch back up.

Is that your definition of a radical Islamist?

Might you be wrong?

Trump postures himself as a man looking out for the common people. Yet he chose a guy that purchased a failed bank and made millions foreclosing on houses owned by the people he claims to represent. It's the American dream.

What makes you think that's there's something wrong with purchasing the assets of a failed bank? That's how our economy works, inefficient producers fail and more efficient producers put their assets back to work in the economy.

Secondly foreclosing on bad home loans is how our mortgage system works, if you don't honor your mortgage agreement the lender has every right to seize the asset THAT IT OWNS, do you expect mortgage lenders to allow borrowers in default to just keep on living in the properties that are the backing for those loans forever?

awesome post
Thanks TN, top o' the mornin' to ya :)

And stupid O/P wants to loosen reigns on Wall Street? Even Bush acknowledged they caused the mortgage crisis and crash in 2008.

This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen on this board. Pure gerbil food.

Hillary treated her Goldman Sachs speeches like they were State secrets; better in fact

Ellison said 9/11 was an inside job, as a pretext to go to war against Islam
That alone makes him a loon.

awesome post
Thanks TN, top o' the mornin' to ya :)
and the rest o' the day to ya!

Ellison said 9/11 was an inside job, as a pretext to go to war against Islam
That alone makes him a loon.
He is a whack job, but perfect for the DNC.

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

:rolleyes:
It's not, Jews aren't a race.
So that's Salt Lake City East and not the country of Israel?
LOL, nationality != race either.

As far as I know, the generally accepted anthropological wisdom is that there are 4 major races of humans and Jews ain't one of 'em, they could be defined as an ethnicity and they also qualify as a religion.... that's why Jews are so cool, they're human twofer's :)

Forum List

Back