Wall Street Jew to be Nominated for Treasury

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol

Makes sense to me. I have a Jewish accountant. It just makes good sense.

Trump is going to nominate former Goldman Sachs partner, Steve Mnuchin, to be Secretary of Treasury.

And that's awesome!

First, it is a repudiation of the bigoted anti-Semitic white nationalists who were so emotionally behind Trump in the election. The more Jews, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Second, the government is going to get off Wall Street's back. They're going to try to eviscerate parts of Dodd-Frank. Not only is that great, but it's going to piss off all the Butthurt Bernie Bros who wouldn't vote for Clinton because she got paid by Goldman. lol
This could be proof that Wall Street will continue to control Washington, while enriching itself at American's expense.

Much like Big Ears picking Lil' Timmy for SOT.

And that's awesome!

Holy crap, ANOTHER one from there?

"Government Sachs", as it's called....

:laugh:

As long as the so-called jew has no connections to the zionist regime (an insane asylum for idiots who think yahweh, a non-existent deity chose them) there should be no issues.

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

:rolleyes:

It's a repudiation of the racists.

Pay attention.
Why point out that the man is a Jew?

I personally don't care 'what' he is - my concern is 'Can he do the job'?! I would even be more concerned with his connections to Wall Street before I gave a damn about him being Jewish.

Wow the Title / this thread is not racist at all.

:rolleyes:

It's a repudiation of the racists.

Pay attention.
Why point out that the man is a Jew?

I personally don't care 'what' he is - my concern is 'Can he do the job'?! I would even be more concerned with his connections to Wall Street before I gave a damn about him being Jewish.
If he was Muslim, you'd be a bitchin'...

I am sure glad that Trump is not using the establishment to man the govt..

raw

And that's awesome!

It's bigger than a twofer, maybe a threefer or even a fourfer

So when Hillary is in bed with Goldman Sachs that is bad. But if Trump is, that's good.

And stupid O/P wants to loosen reigns on Wall Street? Even Bush acknowledged they caused the mortgage crisis and crash in 2008.

This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen on this board. Pure gerbil food.

If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.

So when Hillary is in bed with Goldman Sachs that is bad. But if Trump is, that's good.

And stupid O/P wants to loosen reigns on Wall Street? Even Bush acknowledged they caused the mortgage crisis and crash in 2008.

This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen on this board. Pure gerbil food.
That my dear is known as double speak, or lying to get someone elected with a false dichotomy....

If he was Muslim I would want to know more about his background and for good reason. Jews have not been engaging in mass killings, murder, and terrorism as Muslims have been . Your argument is thus moot and a desperate attempt to mask the obvious racism within this post.
The Jews are not being repressed, yet when Jews were, they damn sure committed acts of terrorism...

Forum List

Back