Texas Elector quits, rather than vote for Trump

Texas elector quits, says pledge binding and Trump 'not biblically qualified'

Well, I can understand his position. He must follow his conscious.

But, honestly, Trump won't be the first Demagogue that has been in the White House.
One down, 36 to go. Who's the other demagogue?

? They will just get another one
That's what I figured. This is desperate dreaming, like when some Repubs kept hoping beyond hope that Trump wouldn't be elected at the convention.

Trump was voted in to get jobs back and on his promise not to mess with SS, Medicare or Medicaid. Appears to be all lies, as evidenced by the elitist he has chosen in is cabinet , but then again, us educated knew this. The "poorly educated" did not.

Trump was voted in to get jobs back and on his promise not to mess with SS, Medicare or Medicaid. Appears to be all lies, as evidenced by the elitist he has chosen in is cabinet , but then again, us educated knew this. The "poorly educated" did not.

When SS, Medicare, and Medicaid are cut, all those low information voters that drooled over Donnie and depend on those entitlements for subsistence are going to wonder what happened.

It is simple, they have all been scammed by the Master Carnival Barker.

But, honestly, Trump won't be the first Demagogue that has been in the White House.
Jackson was one.

True perhaps, but Trump will be the first Sociopath with Narcissistic tendencies. We can only pray that he doesn't start World War III with his immature tantrums.

Jackson was one.

True perhaps, but Trump will be the first Sociopath with Narcissistic tendencies. We can only pray that he doesn't start World War III with his immature tantrums.

Lol.

Jackson was one.

Lol.

I couldn't agree more. This thread is one big assed joke.

Stay tuned.

As will be the Liar in Chief as he assumes office.

Forum List

Back