Wall Street Jew to be Nominated for Treasury

Trump postures himself as a man looking out for the common people. Yet he chose a guy that purchased a failed bank and made millions foreclosing on houses owned by the people he claims to represent. It's the American dream.

What makes you think that's there's something wrong with purchasing the assets of a failed bank? That's how our economy works, inefficient producers fail and more efficient producers put their assets back to work in the economy.

Secondly foreclosing on bad home loans is how our mortgage system works, if you don't honor your mortgage agreement the lender has every right to seize the asset THAT IT OWNS, do you expect mortgage lenders to allow borrowers in default to just keep on living in the properties that are the backing for those loans forever?
It's all perfectly legit. It's the American dream is what I said.

Trump postures himself as a man looking out for the common people. Yet he chose a guy that purchased a failed bank and made millions foreclosing on houses owned by the people he claims to represent. It's the American dream.

What makes you think that's there's something wrong with purchasing the assets of a failed bank? That's how our economy works, inefficient producers fail and more efficient producers put their assets back to work in the economy.

Secondly foreclosing on bad home loans is how our mortgage system works, if you don't honor your mortgage agreement the lender has every right to seize the asset THAT IT OWNS, do you expect mortgage lenders to allow borrowers in default to just keep on living in the properties that are the backing for those loans forever?
perfectly legal yes, generally inline with how capitalism is supposed to work yes, "perfectly" legit, no, after all the fucking government was involved in the deal.....

So when Hillary is in bed with Goldman Sachs that is bad. But if Trump is, that's good.

Was Trump getting paid several hundred thousand dollars a pop to give speeches at Goldman Sachs? How much money did Goldman give to Trump's campaign (according to Fortune Goldman banned top execs from donating to the Trump campaign)? How much did they give to Hillary's Campaign? (over $1 million).

Steve Mnuchin is an Ex-Goldman Sachs employee (he left Goldman 14 years ago), so I don't think any REASONABLE person would suggest that the Donald tapping him for Treasury Secretary is "being in bed with Goldman Sachs".

As far Hillary being in bed with Goldman Sachs, that's bullshit too, she wasn't in bed with 'em, she was fucking their brains out in public.

Good post.

From what I've read Mnuchin is no slouch and I think he's another fine pick by Trump.

I would have expected the Trumpbots to react to this much the way treated the Hillary Clinton/Goldman Sachs relationships.

lol, not really...I knew they would flip...

So when Hillary is in bed with Goldman Sachs that is bad. But if Trump is, that's good.

Was Trump getting paid several hundred thousand dollars a pop to give speeches at Goldman Sachs? How much money did Goldman give to Trump's campaign (according to Fortune Goldman banned top execs from donating to the Trump campaign)? How much did they give to Hillary's Campaign? (over $1 million).

Steve Mnuchin is an Ex-Goldman Sachs employee (he left Goldman 14 years ago), so I don't think any REASONABLE person would suggest that the Donald tapping him for Treasury Secretary is "being in bed with Goldman Sachs".

As far Hillary being in bed with Goldman Sachs, that's bullshit too, she wasn't in bed with 'em, she was fucking their brains out in public.

Good post.

From what I've read Mnuchin is no slouch and I think he's another fine pick by Trump.

lol, see?

perfectly legal yes, generally inline with how capitalism is supposed to work yes, "perfectly" legit, no, after all the fucking government was involved in the deal.....
Good point, Indymac shouldn't have been rescued in the first place.

Good post.

We'll see... Hopefully he's not as asinine as that other Ex-Goldman BallSack SoT Hank Paulson.

As long as the so-called jew has no connections to the zionist regime (an insane asylum for idiots who think yahweh, a non-existent deity chose them) there should be no issues.

An Atheist that's never even picked up a Bible and read the old testament is making comments about the Jewish, and Christian, faith. SMH. YAHWEH is GOD's name, and if you are so inclined, read Deuteronomy 7:6-8, [URL='http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/14/2']Deuteronomy 14:2, and [URL='http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/14/2'][URL='http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/26/17']Deuteronomy 26:17-19.[/URL][/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/14/2'][URL='http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/14/2'][URL='http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Deuteronomy/26/17'][/URL][/URL][/URL]
I an neither a practicing Christian or Jewish, but I have read the Bible.

Link for Bible verses:

22 Bible verses about Jews As God's Chosen People

I would have expected the Trumpbots to react to this much the way treated the Hillary Clinton/Goldman Sachs relationships.

More draining the swamp. LOL

I said a couple weeks ago, Trump isn't going to drain the swamp, he's just going to rearrange it.
True, but that doesn't mean he might not actually be a successful potus. But, we're not going to see tariffs.

More draining the swamp. LOL

I said a couple weeks ago, Trump isn't going to drain the swamp, he's just going to rearrange it.
True, but that doesn't mean he might not actually be a successful potus. But, we're not going to see tariffs.

If we don't see the jobs come back, Trump will be a failed president, by his own measure.

Forum List

Back