Walking to Iran

How does the op imply invasion and occupation? Because you made that assumption.

No, because you were analogizing Iraq to Iran.

Attacking iran is the trigger to the bigger picture and do you really believe the same wmd propaganda about iran that was sold on iraq? I mean...really truly believe it?

I didn't believe that Iraq had nuclear weapons.

Iran is trying to acquire the material to manufacture nuclear weapons.

How do you come up with "zero" chance of an invasion? I have no doubt there will be some ground forces which will be needed for
propaganda and air to ground logistics

OK, 0.0001% chance.

Iran and Iraq aren't even comparable. First, let's assume that the American military already wasn't stretched thin. Consider

- Iran has 70 million people, nearly 3x that of Iraq. If Iraq has been difficult to pacify, it is going to be much, much harder to pacify the Iranians.
- Iran is a very old civilization with a deep sense of nationalism. Iraq is a mishmash of tribes put together by the British and the French.
- Iraq was ruled by a man who was despised by his own population, and a member of a minority that brutally killed people who were not of his sectarian beliefs or his nation. Iran's government is repressive and unpopular but does not draw the same amount of fear and antipathy within the country that Saddam's did.
- Iraq is flat as a pancake, at least in the non-Kurdish parts. You can drive to Baghdad in no time flat. Iran's terrain is harder. Parts of Iran are mountainous and difficult to conquer.

So no, there will be no invasion of Iran.

Why is it we are allowed to have nukes but not iran? By your standards we should be attacked simply because we have nukes. We are also the only nation in world history to use nukes on civilians.

We are allowed because we are the most powerful nation on earth. Iran is a target because it is not in the interests of the most powerful nation on earth for a sworn enemy to have nuclear weapons. That's how realpolitiks works.

If Iran wants to attack us because we have nuclear weapons, feel free.

I responded to the OP by saying we should saddle up the horses and point them towards Iran.
That is not hard to understand. I will clarify;
I am in favor of using force against Iran if needed to prevent them from gaining nuclear weapons.

I did respond to your pathetic OP........

Why is it we are allowed to have nukes but not iran? By your standards we should be attacked simply because we have nukes. We are also the only nation in world history to use nukes on civilians.

Too bad, we have them and the Iranians do not.

Your circular logic shows your hatred for the USA.

Go learn the meaning of circular logic then respond.

Too bad, we have them and the Iranians do not.

Your circular logic shows your hatred for the USA.

Go learn the meaning of circular logic then respond.

You are almost as delusional as christophera.
I answered you, yet you do not answer me, only attack. I gave you a reason, and so did toro, based on the current state of the world. You seem to want to talk about how you "wish" things to be.

That is delusion.

We are allowed because we are the most powerful nation on earth. Iran is a target because it is not in the interests of the most powerful nation on earth for a sworn enemy to have nuclear weapons. That's how realpolitiks works.

A little more direct than dickjawed's response but nonetheless every bit as hypocritical. What makes us the most powerful nation on earth? Are you still living in Leave it to Beaverland?

How does the op imply invasion and occupation? Because you made that assumption.

No, because you were analogizing Iraq to Iran.

Attacking iran is the trigger to the bigger picture and do you really believe the same wmd propaganda about iran that was sold on iraq? I mean...really truly believe it?

I didn't believe that Iraq had nuclear weapons.

Iran is trying to acquire the material to manufacture nuclear weapons.

How do you come up with "zero" chance of an invasion? I have no doubt there will be some ground forces which will be needed for
propaganda and air to ground logistics

OK, 0.0001% chance.

Iran and Iraq aren't even comparable. First, let's assume that the American military already wasn't stretched thin. Consider

- Iran has 70 million people, nearly 3x that of Iraq. If Iraq has been difficult to pacify, it is going to be much, much harder to pacify the Iranians.
- Iran is a very old civilization with a deep sense of nationalism. Iraq is a mishmash of tribes put together by the British and the French.
- Iraq was ruled by a man who was despised by his own population, and a member of a minority that brutally killed people who were not of his sectarian beliefs or his nation. Iran's government is repressive and unpopular but does not draw the same amount of fear and antipathy within the country that Saddam's did.
- Iraq is flat as a pancake, at least in the non-Kurdish parts. You can drive to Baghdad in no time flat. Iran's terrain is harder. Parts of Iran are mountainous and difficult to conquer.

So no, there will be no invasion of Iran.

I don't have the initiative nor the patience for this bullshit. When you want to be honest you will prove it. Until then....have fun....

A little more direct than dickjawed's response but nonetheless every bit as hypocritical. What makes us the most powerful nation on earth? Are you still living in Leave it to Beaverland?

For one thing, we have the nukes, as you yourself pointed out. fucktard!
Why don't you just come out and admit you want to overthrow the USA and allow the terrorists to rule the world.
Why don't you have the balls to say what you really mean?
disingenuous fraud!

Because we are the richest country in the world and can blow it faster than anyone else.

All we have to do is push a button and Iran is gone. Iran can't do that to us.

Because we are the richest country in the world and can blow it faster than anyone else.

All we have to do is push a button and Iran is gone. Iran can't do that to us.

Richest nation on earth? ROTFL!

Why don't you just come out and admit you want to overthrow the USA and allow the terrorists to rule the world.
disingenuous fraud!

So basically you love the hypocritical position on nukes so much you'd rather lie about others than own up to your own hypocrisy. Thanks!

I don't have the initiative nor the patience for this bullshit. When you want to be honest you will prove it. Until then....have fun....

LOL

CurveLight Interpreted said:
I lose! I have no answer! I give up!

That's awfully lame for someone who starts a thread on the topic.

You're right....I should have known it wouldn't be worth it considering how many stoopid fuks there are like you who genuinely believe they can discuss politics.

disingenuous fraud!

So basically you love the hypocritical position on nukes so much you'd rather lie about others than own up to your own hypocrisy. Thanks!

Where did I lie? Where is the hyprocrisy?
Your the one that won't come right out and say you hate the USA. You dance around it, but won't say what you really mean.
That is hypocrisy.
Just admit that your nothing more than a treasonous scumbag twoofer and be done with it.

LOL

ClownLight Interpreted said:

You're right....I should have known it wouldn't be worth it considering how many stoopid fuks there are like you who genuinely believe they can discuss politics.

You have no room to talk, you discuss nothing. You simply insult and attack those that won't accept your treasonous version of reality.
lunatic!

LOL

CurveLight Interpreted said:

ROFL!

You start a thread, and when someone argues against you're premise, you run away and say that "you can't discuss politics!"

Fucking hilarious.

Well, this thread is picking up quite a head of steam.

......:eusa_whistle:

I thought this was going to be an interesting thread.

Well, it won't be when CurveLight decides its better arguing about mobile phones ad infinitum.

Better yet, ask CurveLight if this is pink or magenta.

magenta-702548.jpg

Whatever he says, take the opposite and watch him go ballistic over the next 40 pages.

Well, it won't be when CurveLight decides its better arguing about mobile phones ad infinitum.

magenta-702548.jpg

Whatever he says, take the opposite and watch him go ballistic over the next 40 pages.

The discussion about cell phones spread over 4 threads and several days was classic clownlite.
The fact that he issues insults in every post while complaining about being insulted is also classic.
Other than that, clownlite is pretty much a waste of space on the planet.

LOL

ROFL!

You start a thread, and when someone argues against you're premise, you run away and say that "you can't discuss politics!"

Fucking hilarious.

He will accuse everyone else of running away in this or another thread, it's his MO.

magenta-702548.jpg

It looks red.

Forum List

Back