Walking to Iran

I thought this was going to be an interesting thread.

Well, it won't be when CurveLight decides its better arguing about mobile phones ad infinitum.

Better yet, ask CurveLight if this is pink or magenta.

magenta-702548.jpg

Whatever he says, take the opposite and watch him go ballistic over the next 40 pages.

The discussion about cell phones spread over 4 threads and several days was classic clownlite.
The fact that he issues insults in every post while complaining about being insulted is also classic.
Other than that, clownlite is pretty much a waste of space on the planet.

That was fun to watch you dummasses try to defend divecon and it showed your idiotic group mentality. He claimed his phone doesn't have a flight mode so I post a tutorial titled "how to activate/deactivate FLIGHT MODE" and you whiny ***** rally round like schoolgirls instead of admitting the obvious. The issue wasn't the "flight mode." It was showing how dishonest you are as a group.

For one thing, we have the nukes, as you yourself pointed out. fucktard!
Why don't you just come out and admit you want to overthrow the USA and allow the terrorists to rule the world.
Why don't you have the balls to say what you really mean?
disingenuous fraud!

So basically you love the hypocritical position on nukes so much you'd rather lie about others than own up to your own hypocrisy. Thanks!

Where did I lie? Where is the hyprocrisy?
Your the one that won't come right out and say you hate the USA. You dance around it, but won't say what you really mean.
That is hypocrisy.
Just admit that your nothing more than a treasonous scumbag twoofer and be done with it.

Lol. You're so sad. Go ahead and keep accusing people of being traitors and guilty of treason when you don't agree with their politics and I've always admitted to being a troofer but keep living in your fantasy world.

Well, it won't be when CurveLight decides its better arguing about mobile phones ad infinitum.

Better yet, ask CurveLight if this is pink or magenta.

magenta-702548.jpg

Whatever he says, take the opposite and watch him go ballistic over the next 40 pages.

The discussion about cell phones spread over 4 threads and several days was classic clownlite.
The fact that he issues insults in every post while complaining about being insulted is also classic.

That was fun to watch you dummasses try to defend divecon and it showed your idiotic group mentality. He claimed his phone doesn't have a flight mode so I post a tutorial titled "how to activate/deactivate FLIGHT MODE" and you whiny ***** rally round like schoolgirls instead of admitting the obvious. The issue wasn't the "flight mode." It was showing how dishonest you are as a group.

:eek:

You actually took that bait?
:lol::lol::lol:

Shit, you're occasionally amusing......

LOL

That's awfully lame for someone who starts a thread on the topic.

You're right....I should have known it wouldn't be worth it considering how many stoopid fuks there are like you who genuinely believe they can discuss politics.

ROFL!

You start a thread, and when someone argues against you're premise, you run away and say that "you can't discuss politics!"

Fucking hilarious.

You didn't argue against the premise. Even after I corrected your assumption the OP says we will invade and occupy iran you continue on that same argument. It's fuxxing stoopid to keep discussing something with someone like you when it's obvious you will continue with your strawman instead of addressing what the op actually says. Hell, I even clarified we could not occupy iran and that the logistics would have to be different from what we have done in iraq and afghanistan yet you continue on as if I never corrected your idiotic assumptions.

You're so awesome! Gee! I'm impressed! The way you keep ignoring facts to continue your petty whining is amazing!

You're so awesome! Gee! I'm impressed! The way you keep ignoring facts to continue your petty whining is amazing!

What fact have I ignored?

The fact that this is Blue?:

magenta-702548.jpg

magenta-702548.jpg

You're awesome! I must say I was surprised you would denounce attacking iran. Do you think they should have nukes or would it be justifiable to attack them if it is proven they have them?

magenta-702548.jpg

You're awesome! I must say I was surprised you would denounce attacking iran. Do you think they should have nukes or would it be justifiable to attack them if it is proven they have them?

I'll take from your silence on the subject that you agree: the color is BLUE.

And I denounce attacking Iran, regardless of whatever-the-hell they do with their nuclear program: Its an issue for Superman, or the UN, whichever acts first.

My bet is on someone from Krypton.

New Topics

Forum List

Back