Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

As you must believe Mike Pence is merely grossly uninformed:

Correll wrote: 1. Is it not Pence's job to make that call himself? 21OCT16-POST#887 - - - 2. IF Pence believed that the ballots were fraudulent, is that not what SHOULD have happened? 21OCT16-POST#887​
Below are excerpts for you Correll from the text of Vice President Mike Pence’s letter to the members of Congress and released by his office on Jan6 regarding his decision not to block attempts to count the Electoral College votes as requested by President Donald Trump. 21NOV28-POST#1130​
Today it wi11 be my duty to preside when the Congress convenes in Joint Session to count the votes of the Electoral College, and I will do so to the best of my ability. I ask only that Representatives and Senators who will assemble before me approach this moment with the same sense of duty and an open mind, setting politics and personal interests aside, and do our part to faithfully discharge our duties under the Constitution. I also pray that we will do so with humility and faith, remembering the words of John Quincy Adams, who said, “Duty is ours; results are God’s.”​
Four years ago, surrounded by my family, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution, which ended with the words, “So help me God.” Today I want to assure the American people that I will keep the oath I made to them, and I will keep the oath I made to Almighty God. When the Joint Session of Congress convenes today, I will do my duty to see to it that we open the certificates of the Electors of the several states, we hear objections raised by Senators and Representatives, and we count the votes of the Electoral College for President and Vice President in a manner consistent with our Constitution, laws, and history. So Help Me God.​
Michael R. Pence Vice President of the United States​
never said Pemce was misinformed

never said Pemce was misinformed
I never said you said that you’re lying piece of crap. This is what I wrote:

As you must believe Mike Pence is merely grossly uninformed​
You must believe that Mike Pence is absolutely uninformed about the election laws and the Constitution because you think you know better than he does

Last edited:
the “fake electors” plot…whatever

has nothing to do with Pence or Trump

What do you think Trump was pressuring Mike Pence to do on Jan6. So the fake electors plot had nothing to do with Mike Pence but it has everything to do with Donald Trump. That’s why Trump supporters wanted to hang Mike Pence on Jan6. Mike Pence refused to go along with the “fake electors plot” that Trump needed to sieze power like Putin wanted him to do.

Last edited:
nah that was some whackos in one particular state.
Actually it was seven states and the Trump big lie team wanted VPMP to not count those seven states because there were two sets of electors. There was the real set of electors that was certified by the governor of each state and there was the fake electors.

It is a big lie to say that the fake electors were not part of the plot to overturn the election on January 6 but trumps a big lie team

Actually it was seven states and the Trump big lie team wanted VPMP to not count those seven states because there were two sets of electors. There was the real set of electors that was certified by the governor of each state and there was the fake electors.
But if all those fraudulent votes would have been thrown out, the fake electors would have become the real electors.

nah that was some whackos in one particular state.
No. It was a coordinated effort among all of the “disputed” states (all of which Trump lost) orchestrated by John Eastman who not only was at the Ellipse rally but was feeding his nonsense to Trump

No. It was a coordinated effort among all of the “disputed” states (all of which Trump lost) orchestrated by John Eastman who not only was at the Ellipse rally but was feeding his nonsense to Trump
ah haha no…that’s some sort of crazy misinformation. that xiden “misinformation” ministry likely put out there

I have not said it was “just“ black votes that would not be counted. It is a fact that when you don’t count all of the votes you do not count the black votes. So why are you lying and misrepresenting the clearest factual statements that I have made
from your own words....

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member​

JoinedJul 9, 2014Messages16,287Reaction score2,751Points245
It was symbolic showing they think the election was stolen.
Had Pence gone along with it - GINNY THOMAS, MARK MEADOWS, and DONALD TRUMP would have successfully stopped counting nine out of ten black citizens’s votes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — all states won by President Joe Biden. That is “symbolic” of white supremacist racism going back prior to end of JIM CROW.

So you are a big fat liar just like your sorry ass president and the rest of your lying party.

Gasoline and food prices are sky high Globally and only stupid people are unaware of this fact. The Conservatives in Great Britain lost quite a few seats a few weeks ago because the Brits are blaming Boris Johnson for the same things our morons are blaming Biden for.
Once again, when the US no longer was energy independent, because of the Green Old Deal, more gasoline was cut off from the US and the world. Shame you are such a moron to understand this...No , i apologize to the morons, because a Joe Biden voter is much more stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Attempting to defraud the US Government is not protected by the First Amendment.

All told, 84 people allowed their names to be put forward as fake electors in the scheme, which included slates from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — all states won by President Joe Biden. The fake electors included eight current officeholders and five former officer holders.​
The fake electors were part of a bizarre legal strategy put forward by far-right Trump attorney John Eastman, who argued that if there were "competing" slates of electors, former Vice President Mike Pence could declare during the Electoral College counting process that there was no way of proving which set of electors was valid for these states and throw out the election results entirely, kicking the decision for president to the House of Representatives, where Republicans controlled a majority of the delegations needed to declare Trump the winner even though Democrats had a majority of representatives overall.​

Most experts believe this plan would have been illegal, as did Pence himself, who refused to go through with it
Oh like sending in a Fake Dossier purchased by the Hitlery campaign to smear another candidate for the 2016 election? I am so sick of you assholes and your attempts to go to the high ground when all you do is prove that you are gutter trash.

What were those 84 Republicans trying to do as alternative electors after the states certified the real electors on or before December 14.

ANSWER: The fake electors were part of a bizarre legal strategy put forward by far-right Trump attorney John Eastman, who argued that if there were "competing" slates of electors, former Vice President Mike Pence could declare during the Electoral College counting process that there was no way of proving which set of electors was valid for these states and throw out the election results entirely,

and throw out the election results entirely, kicking the decision for president to the House of Representatives, where Republicans controlled a majority of the delegations needed to declare Trump the winner
The alternative slate of electors were an effort to undo what was seen as a theft. I don’t care where they are. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality. And I don’t know if there were sufficient numbers to alter the outcome of any state’s or states’ electoral college outcome.

Had there been better available evidence (proof), then the sending of this debacle of an election to the House would have been a wonderful response to the Democrat criminal effort. Absent that proof, I credit Vice President Pence’s fidelity to his oath. Meanwhile, all of your huffing and puffing is just gibberish.

The alternative slate of electors were an effort to undo what was seen as a theft. I don’t care where they are. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality. And I don’t know if there were sufficient numbers to alter the outcome of any state’s or states’ electoral college outcome.

Had there been better available evidence (proof), then the sending of this debacle of an election to the House would have been a wonderful response to the Democrat criminal effort. Absent that proof, I credit Vice President Pence’s fidelity to his oath. Meanwhile, all of your huffing and puffing is just gibberish.
1249910439_sheeple_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

But if all those fraudulent votes would have been thrown out, the fake electors would have become the real electors.
No way in hell can the fake electors become the real electors. That was not the plan. The plan was for Pence to lie that there were two slates of certified electors from each of the seven states making it impossible to know which slate was correct, therefore making it necessary to not count the BIDEN electors which would reduce Biden’s total Electoral College votes to just under Trump’s total. Trump’s actual total from eLection day does not change. Trump no longer needed to get to 270 because seven states are no longer included in the election process at all. The legal voters in those states are voided by Mike Pence. Seven states were thus removed totally from having a say in who is President. Pence then was to announce himself and VladimirTrump the winners. The Fems were expected to object. But the objection would make it necessary that House of Reps gets to decided the winner where the Republican have the majority and wouid choose TRUMP THE WINNER.

The entire election by the people therefore had nothing to do with the plot. It comes down to a party Line vote in the House where Republicans had a one vote margin for victory despite being the minority party.

No way in hell can the fake electors become the real electors. That was it the plan. The plan was for Pence to lie that there were two slates of certified electors from each of the seven states making it impossible to know which slate was correct, therefore making it necessary to not count the BIDEN electors which would reduce Biden’s total Electoral College votes to just under Trump’s total. Trump’s actual total from eLection day does not change. Trump no longer needed to get to 270 because seven states are no longer included in the election process at all. The legal voters in those states are voided by Mike Pence. Seven states were thus
removed totally from having a say in who is President. Pence then was to announce himself and VladimirTrump the winners. The Fems were expected to object. But the objection would make it necessary that House of Reps gets to decided the winner where the Republican have the majority and wouid choose TRUMP THE WINNER.

The entire election by the people’s therefore has nothing to do with it It comes down to a party lin vote in the House where Republicans had on vote margin for victory despite being the minority party.
If there”was no way in hell” it would happen, why are you pissing your Depends over something that could never happen? :cuckoo:

If there”was no way in hell” it would happen, why are you pissing your Depends over something that could never happen?
Read what I wrote you dumb assed Trump voter. There is no way the fake Trump electors would become certified electors. That was not the plan to overturn the election.

The rest of my post explains the actual plan. Read it dumb ass.

Read what I wrote you dumb assed Trump voter. There is no way the fake Trump electors would become certified electors. That was not the plan to overturn the election.

The rest of my post explains the actual plan. Read it dumb ass.
No thanks 5-6 words of your dipshittery at a time is all I can stand.

Forum List

Back