*Walker Wins Election!*

Funny that you are quick to assume she is sleeping around, but he is not.

And he is innocent. No crime was committed. But when he want no abortions, even in cases of rape or incest, when he paid for one when he didn't want the baby, is why people are angry at him.
And since we are "perhapsing" to death, PERHAPS she didn't want the kid, told him she was preggers, HE didn't want the kid either and BOTH decided to abort but she had no money and he did.

PERHAPS.

Walker is perhaps the dullest of tools in the shed.
This is a FACT.

Yet, you RWI's in GA will still vote for this obvious mentally challenged individual.
Right?

Sorry bout that,

1. No way Walker will lose.
2. Just because he had girl friends.
3. Just because one of those girlfriends, may have had an abortion, years ago, maybe the baby wasn't even his, if so.
4. It was no crime.
5. Everyone changes.
6. I see no fault.
7. Libtards will argue that an abortion is fine, and yet they beat Mr. Walker for perhaps having paid for one.
8. Perhaps it never happened?
9. Smear tactic, what month is it?? Oh October!
10. In any case Mr Walker will walk to Victory!
READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guess I'm going to add you to the block list. All you ever do is post false headlines that are misleading and your first sentence is "sorry about that". Which says "sorry I made a false headline you would click on it and give me attention".

Guess I'm going to add you to the block list. All you ever do is post false headlines that are misleading and your first sentence is "sorry about that". Which says "sorry I made a false headline you would click on it and give me attention".
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry bout that, but BYE BYE!!!!lol!!!!
2. No one is demanding you read my schtick!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

IF he is lying and we don't know yet (I didn't see Hannity's interview w/ Walker)

but if he is lying, THAT is what will (could) derail his campaign

although I would think sensible voters (not sure we have many of those) would choose him over the also-dishonest communist, crime-supporting, wife battering, kill-babies-even-in-the-9th- month Warnock

IF he is lying and we don't know yet (I didn't see Hannity's interview w/ Walker)

but if he is lying, THAT is what will (could) derail his campaign

although I would think sensible voters (not sure we have many of those) would choose him over the also-dishonest communist, crime-supporting, wife battering, kill-babies-even-in-the-9th- month Warnock
Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone lies at times.
2. Its a common human atribute.
3. To tell the absolute truth, is certain death, the devil will come after you, and destroy you.
4. Remember the absolute strength of Job, he fulfilled his JOB.
5. People of today are so weak, nothing like Job.
6. God, don't make em like he used too.
7. Temptation is much stronger, than in ancient times.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone lies at times.
2. Its a common human atribute.
3. To tell the absolute truth, is certain death, the devil will come after you, and destroy you.
4. Remember the absolute strength of Job, he fulfilled his JOB.
5. People of today are so weak, nothing like Job.
6. God, don't make em like he used too.
7. Temptation is much stronger, than in ancient times.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well, i obviously agree w/ the highlighted part!

I tend to disagree, however, that people are weaker today than ever. Human naturedoes not change from one generation to another. I am not sure temptations are harder to resist than in former times.. can't say bc I didn't live in former times. But again, human nature is a constant from one generation to another..

If Walker was a Democrat we all know we'd be hearing "That was in the past, his private life is not the issue, he's overcome so much, blah blah blah...racists".

If Walker was a Democrat we all know we'd be hearing "That was in the past, his private life is not the issue, he's overcome so much, blah blah blah...racists".
If Walker were running as a Democrat, this allegation would never have been made by anyone, and even if it had no Democrat would even pretend to care.

Nope, Not True.

I would still call him out.
Like Franken and Cuomo.

You KNOW this abortion situation (HW paying for his girlfriends abortion, sending her a get well card, is TRUE.

Or are you going to deny this PROVEN fact,
1). Her word
2) The Check which she provided proof of.
3) the Get Well card, which she provided proof of.
4). Another child, which HW wanted her to get a 2nd abortion, and she refused.

Wow. You rotten, racist piece of shit.

Guess we're just throwing out racial slurs willy nilly now?
It's terrible what you right wingers do to Black People.'
We have a number of right wing posters on this site that openly call blacks racial slurs, Flash for one.

Have you ever called Flash the racist that he obviously shows openly with his posting. Have you?

It's terrible what you right wingers do to Black People.'
We have a number of right wing posters on this site that openly call blacks racial slurs, Flash for one.

Have you ever called Flash the racist that he obviously shows openly with his posting. Have you?
I don’t know who the fuck that is, douchebag, but I’m staring at your post right now.

You are throwing out an epithet based upon insulting people of a certain race for not thinking the way you believe people of that race should think… based upon their race. You think their race should control their thoughts and their actions. That is fucking racist. That is the definition of racism.

Sorry bout that,

1. No way Walker will lose.
2. Just because he had girl friends.
3. Just because one of those girlfriends, may have had an abortion, years ago, maybe the baby wasn't even his, if so.
4. It was no crime.
5. Everyone changes.
6. I see no fault.
7. Libtards will argue that an abortion is fine, and yet they beat Mr. Walker for perhaps having paid for one.
8. Perhaps it never happened?
9. Smear tactic, what month is it?? Oh October!
10. In any case Mr Walker will walk to Victory!
READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
In other words…. You. Don’t. Care

He could be a pedophile or Hitler himself and as long as he had an R tagged on to him… you’d vote for him

Nope, Not True.

I would still call him out.
Like Franken and Cuomo.

You KNOW this abortion situation (HW paying for his girlfriends abortion, sending her a get well card, is TRUE.

Or are you going to deny this PROVEN fact,
1). Her word
2) The Check which she provided proof of.
3) the Get Well card, which she provided proof of.
4). Another child, which HW wanted her to get a 2nd abortion, and she refused.
You seen the check?

You seen the check?
Yup, they showed the card and the check.

Now, you are correct that I haven't held either in my hand, but I will take the word of the handwriting experts that verified it was HW's signature.

Is that good enough for proof, or are you still thinking this is all a Big Lie and as HW said, he never paid nor sent a card.

Your opinion matters.

Yup, they showed the card and the check.

Now, you are correct that I haven't held either in my hand, but I will take the word of the handwriting experts that verified it was HW's signature.

Is that good enough for proof, or are you still thinking this is all a Big Lie and as HW said, he never paid nor sent a card.

Your opinion matters.
Who is the check made out to?

Voting Democrat means you approve of child drag shows and child trans surgery. You will burn in hell along side the child abusers you support.

Forum List

Back