*Walker Wins Election!*

Such hypocrites. Bitching about an abortion IF it really happened, but screaming about women's rights to abort.
If you weren't lying on purpose, you'd know it's not about an abortion, it's about the hypocrisy of someone who is running for office trying to stop women from getting abortions while he's ok with abortions on the con-venience of the father...........him. But then, HYPOCRISY is admired by the MAGAt cult, isn't it?

Is Walker catching hell because he paid for an abortion for his girlfriend?

Or is he catching hell because he is campaigning on "Absolutely no abortions, even in the case of rape or incest", while hiding the fact that he paid for one when it benefited him?
MAGAt-GOP is FOR abortion based on the con-venience of the father.

I just a political ad against Warnock. Instead of saying "Vote for Walker", they are pushing voters to "Defeat Warnock". I guess Hershel is losing.
They are making as if it's a bad thing to be a minister. Just like they've made it bad to be a POW, to be a Gold Star family, to be handicapped, to be a Capitol cop, etc..............all for their servitude to the fat former guy.

I watched several of his interviews where he was asked to state his platform and he did so quite coherently.
I find it fascinating that your distain of incoherence and lies does not pertain to President Biden.
Walker?

Are you kidding??

It's terrible what you right wingers do to Black People.'
We have a number of right wing posters on this site that openly call blacks racial slurs, Flash for one.

Have you ever called Flash the racist that he obviously shows openly with his posting. Have you?
The big racists in this country are the filthy ass Liberals that keep the Blacks as their welfare plantation house Neggras. All the Negros have to do is to stay poor to please their masters and dependent upon the Democrats for welfare and vote for the Democrat shitheads every election.

The big racists in this country are the filthy ass Liberals that keep the Blacks as their welfare plantation house Neggras. All the Negros have to do is to stay poor to please their masters and dependent upon the Democrats for welfare and vote for the Democrat shitheads every election.
Says the old angry white guy that watches Newsmax and Fox.

Nice talking points though. LOLOLLLOL

Sorry bout that,

1. No way Walker will lose.
2. Just because he had girl friends.
3. Just because one of those girlfriends, may have had an abortion, years ago, maybe the baby wasn't even his, if so.
4. It was no crime.
5. Everyone changes.
6. I see no fault.
7. Libtards will argue that an abortion is fine, and yet they beat Mr. Walker for perhaps having paid for one.
8. Perhaps it never happened?
9. Smear tactic, what month is it?? Oh October!
10. In any case Mr Walker will walk to Victory!
READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Remember, dems cheated in GA and in the tens of millions column overall

What was the $700 check for?
What was the get well card for?
It could not have been to make sure she had the abortion since it was dated seven days after the abortion - according to you.

My guess is that she whined about being short on money, and recovering from the procedure, so he helped her out. But it is only a guess, and it is really none of my business, nor anyone else's why Hershel Walker Gave a woman some money. If we're not supposed to care why Biden gave so much money to "weedslut420" why are we supposed to care about this?

Anyway, I really don't give a crap, if you come up with proof positive he did pay for the abortion (which would have had to been different from that $700 check). Abortion was perfectly legal at the time, which Democrats loved. No Democrat ever objects to any abortion unless they can claim that a Republican was responsible for it. The whole justification for abortion being a "right" was privacy, so Dems are incredibly hypocritical to even bring it up.

People maintain privacy by not talking about private matters. If someone tries to out something private, lying about it also maintains privacy. Y'all understood that with Clinton, but now it's a black guy who has the nerve to leave the Demtation, so it's a high crime and misdemeanor.

Walker will help make sure the Senate doesn't pass any laws making abortion a federal "right," which is much more a contribution to ending abortion that if he had told that woman "I cain't help you with no money, because you might say I paid for your abortion if I ever run for Senate, 'cause you dat kinda Krazy."

He is a plain spoken man whose message simple and does not need the "nuanced" word salad we got from Warnock.

What did you think of Warnock's answer about whether he supports any restrictions whatsoever on abortion? Did you agree or disagree with his answer?

It's at 16:00 in this debate that was never going to happen:

Sorry bout that,

1. Mr. Walker won by a long shot, wasn't Mr. Walker a Dallas Cowboy!!!!!!
2. Warnock is over rated, I'm sure he has skeleton's ready to fall out his closet.
3. *Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Den Libtard Bones!*
4. Mr. Walker said, " Choose Life" that killed Warnock.
5. Rap music is killing young black men's souls.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Anyway, I really don't give a crap, if you come up with proof positive he did pay for the abortion (which would have had to been different from that $700 check).
You should care and support the Family Values that Walker claims he has, but he's lying.

How do you know the cost of the abortion?
Does the $700 check from Walker match the abortion total.

Be careful.....I know the answer to this.

Sorry bout that,

1. Mr. Walker is hands down better that the, Liberal Baptist Preacher.
2. His crime is he wants babies murdered.
3. He wants to allow Roe v Wade to be the law of the land, and hoist on the people, the act of baby butchering.
4. That alone makes him unworthy.
5. Choose Life.
6. Babies are Life.
7. This preacher is corrupted.
8. Gone off the rails of, Eternal Life.
9. I'm sure that Mr. Walker will rise up.
10. And my thread here will indeed come to pass.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Mr. Walker is hands down better that the
Oh dear lord.

I sincerely hope you are just trolling,

because if you are serious, you need to seek help soon.

But I truly suspect you are a troll, because the amount of stupid you pound into a keyboard is not possible for a functional human.
So, you must be a troll.

Sorry bout that,

1. Mr. Walker will prevail, nothing on earth can change that happening.
2. Warnock needs more time in church, and needs to learn to respect life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Walker is perhaps the dullest of tools in the shed.
This is a FACT.

Yet, you RWI's in GA will still vote for this obvious mentally challenged individual.
Right?
He's preferable to that commie weasel Warnock.

Forum List

Back