*Walker Wins Election!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. No way Walker will lose.
2. Just because he had girl friends.
3. Just because one of those girlfriends, may have had an abortion, years ago, maybe the baby wasn't even his, if so.
4. It was no crime.
5. Everyone changes.
6. I see no fault.
7. Libtards will argue that an abortion is fine, and yet they beat Mr. Walker for perhaps having paid for one.
8. Perhaps it never happened?
9. Smear tactic, what month is it?? Oh October!
10. In any case Mr Walker will walk to Victory!
READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh My.

Walker is literally a "FUCKING" idiot.
Can't debate. Won't Debate.

Is there a larger UNCLE TOM than HW.
Sorry bout that,

1, Racist BS you just spouted!
2. Debating is what the person falling behind wants, where Mr. Walker stands may or may not to ask for debate, he being the challenger makes him more likely to want to debate, but its his choice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh My.

African Americans have not improved in ghetto living for a long time. There are many prosperous and middle-class African Americans, but the inner city and some rural areas are not improving. A new way is needed. And the Uncle Tom accusation crap needs to end.

African Americans have not improved in ghetto living for a long time. There are many prosperous and middle-class African Americans, but the inner city and some rural areas are not improving. A new way is needed. And the Uncle Tom accusation crap needs to end.

I am not one to use the "Uncle Tom" term. But surely no one thinks Hershel Walker made the decision, on his own, to run. Any more than he is running his own campaign.

Walker is a pawn.

I am not one to use the "Uncle Tom" term. But surely no one thinks Hershel Walker made the decision, on his own, to run. Any more than he is running his own campaign.

Walker is a pawn.
Many politicians are. Some have pasts in other fields and use it to become politicians. I see no improvement in inner cities and a demand that resources sent there never stop. New thinking is needed. The inflation tax by progs is dangerous. And it is making citizens ornery. There may end up being adjustments in social programs the future with not as many increases. This year 12.5% increase in welfare. Do you think Social Security recipients are going to see that? We will be low balled.

Oh My.

All Blacks that are not house slaves on the Democrat Welfare Plantation are Uncle Toms to you despicable Libtards.

I just a political ad against Warnock. Instead of saying "Vote for Walker", they are pushing voters to "Defeat Warnock". I guess Hershel is losing.

Is Walker catching hell because he paid for an abortion for his girlfriend?

Or is he catching hell because he is campaigning on "Absolutely no abortions, even in the case of rape or incest", while hiding the fact that he paid for one when it benefited him?
Sorry bout that,

1. Does anyone know if the GF had other suiters, and did the women also have relations with horse's?
2. And further does anyone know if this women was a Libtard, doing what Libtards do, *Butcher Babies?
3. The Libtard Media, along with the Libtard Baby Butchers are breathing death into this story.
4. Mr. Walker is innocent in this story, even if he had something to do with it, we can't say for sure it was his baby, or having paid for it to be butchered if that was a fault, seeing the gf could of been bending over for random horse's too.
5. Consider the source, she would lay with anyone, she is a libtard human being whole would baby butcher her own child.
6. Maybe she had a change of heart, people change.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Does anyone know if the GF had other suiters, and did the women also have relations with horse's?
2. And further does anyone know if this women was a Libtard, doing what Libtards do, *Butcher Babies?
3. The Libtard Media, along with the Libtard Baby Butchers are breathing death into this story.
4. Mr. Walker is innocent in this story, even if he had something to do with it, we can't say for sure it was his baby, or having paid for it to be butchered if that was a fault, seeing the gf could of been bending over for random horse's too.
5. Consider the source, she would lay with anyone, she is a libtard human being whole would baby butcher her own child.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Funny that you are quick to assume she is sleeping around, but he is not.

And he is innocent. No crime was committed. But when he want no abortions, even in cases of rape or incest, when he paid for one when he didn't want the baby, is why people are angry at him.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Does is hurt your brain to type this much ^^^^^^ stupid?
Ouch.

Forum List

Back