*Oz Wins Election!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So in that corner we have a Neanderthal.
2. That has had a stroke.
3. But has recovered I guess, but he stills a Neanderthal.
4. He is kinda creepy, with his bald head, ugly looks, and black cloths, of a teenager, not knowing yet what cloths are decent, happy, and sharp!
5. Oz, carries himself well, smart, a doctor, dresses sharp.
6. Really there is no way Oz can lose.
7.READ:
8. I hope voters in Penn, think about who they vote for, Fetterman is pure evil, I mean really evil.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. He is kinda creepy, with his bald head, ugly looks, and black cloths, of a teenager, not knowing yet what cloths are decent, happy, and sharp!
7.READ:
8. I hope voters in Penn, think about who they vote for, Fetterman is pure evil, I mean really evil.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Idiots have elected pure evil to Congress before. Remember Crooked Hillary?

Sorry bout that,

7.READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have to be honest. Not a big fan of the false thread title thing.

Sorry bout that,

7.READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You ever going to stop posting threads with a false misleading click bait headline on purpose and then making the first sentence of your posts say "sorry bout that"?

i prefer democrats who do not want to take my reproductive rights nor my right to vote...simple as that....
Sorry bout that,

1. You choose to baby butchers, over LIFE, of innocent babies/people.
2. You are a despicable human being, unworthy of any good thing.
3. You should be rejected to live in the desert, and be cast away into a remote cave.
4. But brought out to vote whenever there is a voting opportunity.
5. Simply saying you want to baby butcher, when its against the law, is reason enough to cast you away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Here's where you are wrong. Fetterman knows exactly how he is dressing/grooming and is doing it on purpose.

The lieutenant governor is wearing a costume, of what he thinks a "working class tough guy" is supposed to look like. He is purposely trying not to look "sharp" or as libs would say "bourgeois".

Here's where you are wrong. Fetterman knows exactly how he is dressing/grooming and is doing it on purpose.

The lieutenant governor is wearing a costume, of what he thinks a "working class tough guy" is supposed to look like. He is purposely trying not to look "sharp" or as libs would say "bourgeois".
Sorry bout that,

1. Fetterman's a Neanderthal.
2. Now Neanderthals don't know how to dress the part.
3. You can not teach a chimp to wear shoes.
4. If he gets elected it will be stolen.
5. There is not even enough crazy libtards, to elect this churl.
6. If elected it will no doubt be a stolen election.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

oz is a con man simple as that...his voters are fools

So says the Biggest Fool. All the Repubs are con men if only we elected democrats! Hey idiot, do you see the condition we are in now compared to just a few years ago now with a DEMOCRAT EO, a DEMOCRAT House and a DEMOCRAT Senate???

You should go back and watch again some of the campaign ads Biden ran on in 2020 and then LOOK at what he has actually DONE, jackass.

THEN tell me about con men and fools.

giphy.gif
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

7.READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
This didn't age well

Hey idiot..."boogie" is how they would phrase it.

Why do Democrats tend to vote for candidates who have proven brain damage like Fetterman, Clinton and Biden? Do they consider brain damage to be some sort of positive attribute? :dunno:
It's because of their inclusive ideals. Soon theyll be putting people in office who have totally debilitating mental and physical diseases....simply because it translates to "I'm helping a poor, decrepit handicapped person." It's more about how it looks than what we all actually get.

Forum List

Back