Walker and Clinton lead in 2016 polls for Presidential run

oh yeah, we have the youngster governor. they have the old lady career politician.

how sad is that? lol

Sad indeed! You have a college dropout, education hating, union buster. Embarrassing.....
A man who was elected three times to the governor's mansion, by more votes than the previous time. A man who can solve problems, balance budgets, and empower citizens.
You've got an old has been who has never achieved anythign and lies like a used car salesman.
Lol empower citizens? What does that even mean? I feel like you RWs just say phrases that sound good about a candidate but in reality has no basis.
I cant help you with gaps in your education. Try community college.

Is this the point where we're supposed to say "boy all the conservatards must be really scared of Hillary to say such nasty things! That just makes her a better candidate imo!!"

Because that's pretty much the universal response anyone gets to criticising any right wing candidate.

They are scared to death. Another eight years of a Dem President and a couple of Justice seats and the GOP is toast. And they know it......:biggrin:
HAHA! The Democrats are washed up. Last November proved it. And the Dem reactions explaining away the results guarantee 2016 will be an even bigger ass kicking. Go ahead, mouth the meme about low turnout and vulnerable states. Do it for me one more time.

Is this the point where we're supposed to say "boy all the conservatards must be really scared of Hillary to say such nasty things! That just makes her a better candidate imo!!"

Because that's pretty much the universal response anyone gets to criticising any right wing candidate.

They are scared to death. Another eight years of a Dem President and a couple of Justice seats and the GOP is toast. And they know it......:biggrin:
HAHA! The Democrats are washed up. Last November proved it. And the Dem reactions explaining away the results guarantee 2016 will be an even bigger ass kicking. Go ahead, mouth the meme about low turnout and vulnerable states. Do it for me one more time.
You guys said the same thing after 2010. There is a different electorate in Presidential Election years than there is during an off year election.

You guys said the same thing after 2010. There is a different electorate in Presidential Election years than there is during an off year election.
But the inner city negroes wont come out for an old white woman.

oh yeah, we have the youngster governor. they have the old lady career politician.

how sad is that? lol

Sad indeed! You have a college dropout, education hating, union buster. Embarrassing.....
A man who was elected three times to the governor's mansion, by more votes than the previous time. A man who can solve problems, balance budgets, and empower citizens.
You've got an old has been who has never achieved anythign and lies like a used car salesman.
Lol empower citizens? What does that even mean? I feel like you RWs just say phrases that sound good about a candidate but in reality has no basis.

Kind of like the progressive catch phrases of "fair share" and "common sense gun laws" ?

Lol, your side INVENTED the fucking narrative.

I don't think Walker has staying power.

Jeb Bush might, but he is stigmatized with that last name.

I would be very careful about making claims about who is going to gain the nomination this early in the game. You will most likely end up with egg on your face.

Polls are measurements of a snapshot moment in time. A measurement of opinion.

But the inner city negroes wont come out for an old white woman.

You are hoping that aren't you, being the racist that you are.

You can tell how good a President someone will be, by measuring:

1.) How loudly and hysterically liberals scream at him;
2.) How many lies they gin up about him;
3.) and how little evidence they present to back up what they say about him.

By the Lib-o-meter of this thread, it looks like Scott Walker is the best candidate Republicans have fielded in a long time.

By the Lib-o-meter of this thread, it looks like Scott Walker is the best candidate Republicans have fielded in a long time.
You can tell how good a President someone is, by measuring:

1.) How loudly and hysterically conservatives scream at him/her;
2.) How many lies they gin up about him/her;
3.) and how little evidence they present to back up what they say about him/her.

By the Con-o-meter of this thread, it looks like Barack Obama is the best President in history.

I don't actually believe this, just poking fun at your idiotic post.

So true. they are letting the WashingtonCompost lead them around by the nose too.

that is just sad and shallow actually

sheep.baaaa

What this post is basically saying is that you can't think/judge for yourself based on the candidate's own merits so you look around at how much trash talk is going on about them and the more trash talk there is the better candidate they are.

Do you realize how utterly stupid this thought process is?

What this post is basically saying is that you can't think/judge for yourself based on the candidate's own merits so you look around at how much trash talk is going on about them and the more trash talk there is the better candidate they are.

Do you realize how utterly stupid this thought process is?

The irony impaired far left drones are at it again..

What difference does it make to a far left drone?

You are going to vote far left no matter what, so what difference does it make to the far left drones?

I wonder what Hillary will do when she finds out that polls say that Walker will beat her pretty badly in the first 5 or 6 primaries as she stays in her dog house till June.

Lol...wtf...Hillary won't run against Walker in the "primary"
I , like many conservatives have it down to Walker or Cruz. Either one will crush Hildabeast in the debates. at least Scott or Ted wont say, "What Difference Does It Make" and "I dont recall" during the show.

If you think the nut Cruz has a glimmer of a chance of gaining the nomination, you are delusional. But I would love to see him get it! The man that shut down government on the GOP 2016.......PRICELESS!

Forum List

Back