Walker and Clinton lead in 2016 polls for Presidential run

Great White Chieftess is leading in Iowa and NH

Wouldn't it be fun to have Fauxahontis as their candidate!

Lunatic-Elizabeth_Warren.gif

does this mean that Hillary will be to hooked up like a puppet when she debates Walker just to keep her from collapsing on her own weight?

oh dear. :laugh:
they might have to give her something to stay awake with. you know old age you get tired easily.

does this mean that Hillary will be to hooked up like a puppet when she debates Walker just to keep her from collapsing on her own weight?

they might have to give her something to stay awake with. you know old age you get tired easily.
what are they going to install into her brain to keep her from "Miss-Remembering".

what are they going to install into her brain to keep her from "Miss-Remembering".

she'll just screech, what difference does it make. damnit. I'm the QUEEN

I think they have already invented a very small device/implant that can be inserted into Hillary's brain. it will keep her from saying any of her infamous catch phrases during her debates that have already made her look irrelivant.

Is this the point where we're supposed to say "boy all the conservatards must be really scared of Hillary to say such nasty things! That just makes her a better candidate imo!!"

Because that's pretty much the universal response anyone gets to criticising any right wing candidate.

Is this the point where we're supposed to say "boy all the conservatards must be really scared of Hillary to say such nasty things! That just makes her a better candidate imo!!"

Because that's pretty much the universal response anyone gets to criticising any right wing candidate.

you can say whatever blows your skirt up. We are more afraid of the Democrat base of voters. they did put in some nobody junior Senator with the qualifications of a nat in as President
So damn right we are afraid. that you all will go and put in another gawd awful person for President

I wonder what Hillary will do when she finds out that polls say that Walker will beat her pretty badly in the first 5 or 6 primaries as she stays in her dog house till June.

I wonder what Hillary will do when she finds out that polls say that Walker will beat her pretty badly in the first 5 or 6 primaries as she stays in her dog house till June.

Lol...wtf...Hillary won't run against Walker in the "primary"

you can say whatever blows your skirt up. We are more afraid of the Democrat base of voters. they did put in some nobody junior Senator with the qualifications of a nat in as President
So damn right we are afraid. that you all will go and put in another gawd awful person for President

The Republicans put in Bush. Enough said.

I , like many conservatives have it down to Walker or Cruz. Either one will crush Hildabeast in the debates. at least Scott or Ted wont say, "What Difference Does It Make" and "I dont recall" during the show.

oh yeah, we have the youngster governor. they have the old lady career politician.

how sad is that? lol

Sad indeed! You have a college dropout, education hating, union buster. Embarrassing.....
A man who was elected three times to the governor's mansion, by more votes than the previous time. A man who can solve problems, balance budgets, and empower citizens.
You've got an old has been who has never achieved anythign and lies like a used car salesman.
Lol empower citizens? What does that even mean? I feel like you RWs just say phrases that sound good about a candidate but in reality has no basis.

I , like many conservatives have it down to Walker or Cruz. Either one will crush Hildabeast in the debates. at least Scott or Ted wont say, "What Difference Does It Make" and "I dont recall" during the show.

Cruz is politically toxic and would sink the GOP...not just for the White House but probably hurt them down ticket as well.

oh yeah, we have the youngster governor. they have the old lady career politician.

how sad is that? lol

Sad indeed! You have a college dropout, education hating, union buster. Embarrassing.....

lol, well you have Union ass kissing commie white woman who rode to fame off her serial adulterer accused rapist coat tails. so you should talk EMBARASSING. You all kicked her to curb ONCE. talk about embarrassing. you democrat show that you have no loyalty or honor. talk about embarrassing

I hope Walker wins the nomination. It will be sweet to see him crushed......I doubt he will even carry Wisconsin.
Isn't that what Democrats thought when he first ran for Governor, had a recall election and ran for reelection last November?

how sad is that? lol

lol, well you have Union ass kissing commie white woman who rode to fame off her serial adulterer accused rapist coat tails. so you should talk EMBARASSING. You all kicked her to curb ONCE. talk about embarrassing. you democrat show that you have no loyalty or honor. talk about embarrassing

I hope Walker wins the nomination. It will be sweet to see him crushed......I doubt he will even carry Wisconsin.
Isn't that what Democrats thought when he first ran for Governor, had a recall election and ran for reelection last November?

oh yeah, that's why they have such a hardon over him. He spanked them good while they wasted MILLIONS OF dollars doing it...now that was sweet

They are scared to death. Another eight years of a Dem President and a couple of Justice seats and the GOP is toast. And they know it......:biggrin:

Of

They are scared to death. Another eight years of a Dem President and a couple of Justice seats and the GOP is toast. And they know it......:biggrin:
winning elections? ya thats some scary stuff LOL got an ass kicking,but some how still won,this is the logic of another of the clown car brigade.

Forum List

Back