Walgreens shoplifter brazenly fills up garbage bag full of goods

This makes me so proud to be an Amerircan

winnowing down the competition for when Bezos opens up his drug stores there.
I love the idea of an Amazon pharma. It will crush and destroy so many small businesses in the shit holes.

I'd rather see that over looting by a hair

I wasn't joking. Walgreen's stock apparently took a turn down today when it was revealed that Amazon is considering opening its own bricks and mortar drug stores.
I keep seeing Amazon Pharmacy mail in bullshit for a buck a month for some drugs..............lololol

A buck a month.lol..........................Even that is profitable for some drugs.............lolol

Brick and mortar costs a lot over an amazon truck.

Maybe Bezos can contribute to the heroin crisis. plenty of supply from Mexico lately

This makes me so proud to be an Amerircan

winnowing down the competition for when Bezos opens up his drug stores there.
I love the idea of an Amazon pharma. It will crush and destroy so many small businesses in the shit holes.

I'd rather see that over looting by a hair

I wasn't joking. Walgreen's stock apparently took a turn down today when it was revealed that Amazon is considering opening its own bricks and mortar drug stores.
I keep seeing Amazon Pharmacy mail in bullshit for a buck a month for some drugs..............lololol

A buck a month.lol..........................Even that is profitable for some drugs.............lolol

Brick and mortar costs a lot over an amazon truck.

Maybe Bezos can contribute to the heroin crisis. plenty of supply from Mexico lately

No they are talking physical stores lately

The silly outrage is really getting to be hilarious. Like 7 threads on shoplifting in San Francisco. It shows you what a good job Biden is doing when the peanut gallery has to focus on shoplifting as the new threat to our society!

"Silly"?
Shoplifting has skyrocketed during this pandemic, and will likely continue as nothing is done to the criminals to combat it. This means prices will increase even further for all of us as we, the paying consumers, are forced to make up the loss.
I wouldn't blow this off like it's nothing.

The silly outrage is really getting to be hilarious. Like 7 threads on shoplifting in San Francisco. It shows you what a good job Biden is doing when the peanut gallery has to focus on shoplifting as the new threat to our society!
Let us have honest pricing. Charge more in areas and charge less in areas. Imagine that!

And of course he's allowed to just walk out.

Walgreens shoplifter fills trash bag with stolen goods and bikes out of store​

It was probably staged.

17 stores were closed you lying fool.
iipsrv.fcgi

At least he did not demand some refreshments, too.

No doubt stores will soon be sued by activists if those stores fail to provide snacks and clean restrooms for those individuals.

And, of course, our bleeding heart judges will agree.

I sure hope that those (reputed) 80,000,000 voters are happy with what those "shoppers" are doing to our country!

I don't think stealing should be legalized. Stealing already has pushed many businesses out of business. This practice is bad for America and will annihilate small businesses that furnish choices to America.

I was just wondering why that security guard let the guy go, are they told to stand down like the cops are? Would the guard get fired for doing anything? Maybe the store owners are afraid of getting burned down after dark if they do anything to stop this shit. Or, the store manager doesn't own the store so it isn't his loss? What does the law say about what a security guard can and cannot do?

Man, the world has sure changed from when I was a kid back in the 50s.

Sure, that's what it shows.......

yeah like mass theft has no effect on society anyway,,,

It was probably staged.

Why would anyone stage it? This is the reality of the new liberal mind that will lead to huge urban areas that have no services. Idiots like that do not understand anything that requires even just smidgeon of foresight.

JO

The DemoKKKrats who run that shithole LOVE this. This is exactly the way they want things.

By the way, Walgreens and CVS have both closed dozens of stores across California because of this stuff. And they're not coming back.

Walgreens has closed 17 stores in the past five years within a five mile radius of that site. The only thing silly here is your childish inability to realize that you are about to see huge urban areas completely devoid of goods with services soon to follow. I reccomend you move to that neigborhood.

Every day these trolls show up at work and they’re giving a list of things that they’re supposed to focus on to divert us from what a good job that Joe is doing.

Whatever today’s line of attack, the usual suspects (all 40 and 50 something small business owners who post 30+ times a day), come here and start the threads featuring today’s lies.

Like clockwork.
kindly make a list of the " Good Job "...... details please Canadian/chinese troll.

Forum List

Back