Walgreens shoplifter brazenly fills up garbage bag full of goods

Why have all these security guards when they barely lift a finger to stop crimes like this?

Walgreens said it has spent 35 times more on security guards at its San Francisco stores than in other cities where it operates.

And of course he's allowed to just walk out.

Walgreens shoplifter fills trash bag with stolen goods and bikes out of store​

I might would care but I hate Walgreens the way democrats hate Walmart, but more so. Acordingly, I make an exception in my morals for people to target them.

The silly outrage is really getting to be hilarious. Like 7 threads on shoplifting in San Francisco. It shows you what a good job Biden is doing when the peanut gallery has to focus on shoplifting as the new threat to our society!

How're those food deserts?

Michelle Obama still growing food for po' black folk?

LOL at Mr. security guard with the goofy hairdo. I probably would have kicked the shithead's bike over and stomped his face into the linoleum.

Then picked his pocket, just to add insult to injury.

How many more stores have to close before the powers that be finally realize that closing the stores will not make things any better? Eventually it will leave the perpetrators with no other choice but to break into other people's houses. The only thing to do is to put away the shop lifters.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The silly outrage is really getting to be hilarious. Like 7 threads on shoplifting in San Francisco. It shows you what a good job Biden is doing when the peanut gallery has to focus on shoplifting as the new threat to our society!

Every day these trolls show up at work and they’re giving a list of things that they’re supposed to focus on to divert us from what a good job that Joe is doing.

Whatever today’s line of attack, the usual suspects (all 40 and 50 something small business owners who post 30+ times a day), come here and start the threads featuring today’s lies.

Like clockwork.

Every day these trolls show up at work and they’re giving a list of things that they’re supposed to focus on to divert us from what a good job that Joe is doing.

Whatever today’s line of attack, the usual suspects (all 40 and 50 something small business owners who post 30+ times a day), come here and start the threads featuring today’s lies.

Like clockwork.
that is the most pathetic excuse for blatant theft,,,

Like clockwork.

Joe Biden is not doing a good job. In fact, he sucks at being "president" worse than Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama put together. He doesn't have a fuckin' clue what he's doing, and is the laughingstock of our enemies. This is your idiot "president". He doesn't even know the difference between Syria and Libya...

Joe Biden’s G7 Disaster

I feel like smashing those freaking phones....always with the stupid phones :mad:

Never mind the theft.....oh no....that's perfectly ok.

US is worse than a Banana Republic, because there these criminals are shot on sight.

Welcome to Biden's world.

This makes me so proud to be an Amerircan

winnowing down the competition for when Bezos opens up his drug stores there.
I love the idea of an Amazon pharma. It will crush and destroy so many small businesses in the shit holes.

I'd rather see that over looting by a hair

I love the idea of an Amazon pharma. It will crush and destroy so many small businesses in the shit holes.

32602f3b1b8a77773d3badc548a3a9c8.jpg

LOLOLOL......You assholes fell for my scam...........LOLOLOL

00f0f_bu4tEd9BkiGz_05u06s_600x450.jpg
1623589306092.png

They're leaving because they're waycisssss BIGOTS
That guy bicycling in and stashing a garbage bag full of shit and then wheeling out like he was on a bike path..........................LOLOL

Whoever this guy is should be awarded a life time pension for something so hilarious...LOLOLOL

Whoever you are, you have to admire him. He didn't shoot or knife anyone. He didn't sucker punch a 90 yr old woman on the way out. Didn't smash things with a crowbar

He just minded his own damned biz, did his thang and left quietly.

We have to find this man and give him a Congressional Medal for such a gentlemanly polite open day light robbery

I wasn't joking. Walgreen's stock apparently took a turn down today when it was revealed that Amazon is considering opening its own bricks and mortar drug stores.

Forum List

Back