Coming to a bookshop near you - Trump -My Story

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

That is if he can get a publisher willing to take it. I would not worry too much about that if I was trump.
He will definitely get some backstreet inker to do it for him.

It will leave the disgraced Ex Pres as one of the few authors to have "written" more books than he has read.

Last edited:
It is funny when even small shit about a possible: book, they get upset like this tommy who doesn't even live in America...... Ha ha ha ha....

I don't buy books from ANY politicians, I don't give a shit about their stories real or not, they are not worth the time and money to waste on.

It is funny when even small shit about a possible: book, they get upset like this tommy who doesn't even live in America...... Ha ha ha ha....

I don't buy books from ANY politicians, I don't give a shit about their stories real or not, they are not worth the time and money to waste on.
Im looking forward to it. It will be libs who buy it anyway because most of his followers cant read.

That is if he can get a publisher willing to take it. I would not worry too much about that if I was trump.

It will leave the disgraced Ex Pres as one of the few authors to have "written" more books than he has read.

You will buy it - your TDS / Trump OCD demands it Tammy.

Im looking forward to it. It will be libs who buy it anyway because most of his followers cant read.

Your immaturity is slipping out.

You really need to drop your prejudice.......

It will be a beautiful book, readers will be helped tremendously. All the other president's books were a total disaster. Millions and millions of people will read Trump's book. It will sell more copies than any book, EVER.

It will be a beautiful book, readers will be helped tremendously. All the other president's books were a total disaster. Millions and millions of people will read Trump's book. It will sell more copies than any book, EVER.
Bigly !!

No chance that he actually writes a book. Even less that he reads it.

I don't think that he is even literate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He has authored many books, 10 all by himself too.

LINK

======

You ignorant prejudice is your problem.

I understand that he employed someone to convert his thoughts into tweets. I would read that guys book.

Must be pretty difficult for you to accept that he is more successful than you could ever dream of being if you lived 300 years.

Will it come with its own "trump" crayons?

Yes, edible ones.

Must be pretty difficult for you to accept that he is more successful than you could ever dream of being if you lived 300 years.
Come back when Lysistrata has murdered 500,000 Americans.

Trump is not successful, because he has done nothing to become successful. His advantaged life is the result of his father's success, not his.

Trump is not successful, because he has done nothing to become successful. His advantaged life is the result of his father's success, not his.
Money makes money. Its far harder to get from a pound to a million than from a million to 10 million.

Forum List

Back