Waiting For Martial Law

The Guard gets to see the inauguration..how cool is that?
I'm sure most of them would rather be back home with their family.
Instead of guard duty at bozo Biden's lame inauguration. ... :cool:
They have Donnie to thank for his little failed insurrection and threats of the nut ball fringe.

Nope....the Establishment created this False Flag to cover for the fact that no one would want to attend Bidens appointment as Dictator in Chief.

thinking isn't that hard, you just need to try sometimes.

The Guard gets to see the inauguration..how cool is that?
I'm sure most of them would rather be back home with their family.
Instead of guard duty at bozo Biden's lame inauguration. ... :cool:
They have Donnie to thank for his little failed insurrection and threats of the nut ball fringe.

Nope....the Establishment created this False Flag to cover for the fact that no one would want to attend Bidens appointment as Dictator in Chief.

thinking isn't that hard, you just need to try sometimes.
Thinking has escaped you for the last 4 years. Conspiracy theory much?

The Demtards are really paranoid.
They have 25,000 troops guarding the Capitol.
But are only allowing 1,000 people to attend the Inauguration. ... :cuckoo:

They KNEW no one would attend Biden's inauguration.
yet, they claim he was more popular than Obama with voters!

See the problem there?

The Capital riots were BRILLIANT. Turning the nation against Conservatives and at the same time, covering the election fraud.
They are MILES ahead of the opposition.

That's the thing about Criminal Geniuses....honest people are as helpless against them as sheep against wolves.

But clearly you think that you know what's going on....wouldn't that make you a dishonest person? And that being the case, why should anyone believe you? ;)

This would end up in Conspiracy Theories if posted anywhere else so I put it here. I just got out my emergency radio because I've been expecting this news.

Broadcast TV Stations Now Being Told To Prepare for Martial Law— Here’s What We Know

Broadcast TV Stations Now Being Told To Prepare for Martial Law— Here’s What We Know

On social media, I have seen several posts that from friends that they have received emergency broadcast messages on their televisions. Of course, in any other time that would not cause any suspicion but considering the tensions rising in the country as Biden prepares to be installed as president, it does cause one to wonder.
Now in an article, I discovered while sifting through the ever-abundant news stories being churned out, this one caught my eye.
According to a TV station employee, there were informed that they should prepare to program for the next 72 hours after the Biden steal.
Like, I said this could be nothing or it could be something but in the moment of time that we find ourselves in anything is possible.

Here is more:

Interesting thread. I was listening to an FM Christian station today, VCY America. Brannon House was on there and it was about 2PM or so. The EBC system went off with its annoying squawk and I was expecting to hear a message about a child abduction or something. But no message followed, and the programming went to some music.

I didn't even think anything about it until I read this thread.

Still think Biden will "never be inaugurated as President?"
He ABSOLUTELY will never be inaugurated as president. There might be an inauguration ceremony, but it will be doing nothing but putting a criminal highjacker in the White House, not a "president". Biden himself knows he will NEVER really be president of the United States.

You are welcome to keep saying that. But, unless you renounce your American citizenship, Biden will be your president tomorrow.

He ABSOLUTELY will never be inaugurated as president. There might be an inauguration ceremony, but it will be doing nothing but putting a criminal highjacker in the White House, not a "president". Biden himself knows he will NEVER really be president of the United States.

You are welcome to keep saying that. But, unless you renounce your American citizenship, Biden will be your president tomorrow.

And...as a black man......

You still haven't learned that Democrats ARE the party of hate and bigotry and will keep you in your place.

Before this Biden thing is over, I assure you that you and your family will be worse off than you are today.

mark my words. You gave them what they wanted. Complete Power and Control

They have no use for you anymore.

Last edited:

You still haven't learned that Democrats ARE the party of hate and bigotry and will keep you in your place.

Before this Biden thing is over, I assure you that you and your family will be worse off than you are today.

People who have 401k money should cash in before it starts to lose value.

"...as a black man..."??

This would end up in Conspiracy Theories if posted anywhere else so I put it here. I just got out my emergency radio because I've been expecting this news.

On social media, I have seen several posts that from friends that they have received emergency broadcast messages on their televisions. Of course, in any other time that would not cause any suspicion but considering the tensions rising in the country as Biden prepares to be installed as president, it does cause one to wonder.
Now in an article, I discovered while sifting through the ever-abundant news stories being churned out, this one caught my eye.
According to a TV station employee, there were informed that they should prepare to program for the next 72 hours after the Biden steal.
Like, I said this could be nothing or it could be something but in the moment of time that we find ourselves in anything is possible.

Here is more:

What martial law?

Forum List

Back